Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..

4 posters

Go down

The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..  Empty The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-05, 14:37

I suspect another 'pro-life' christian will step into his place.. probably someone even more death-starved than this guy is.. but it does seem newsworthy that he's stepping down days before the start of his civil trial.

Wayne LaPierre Resigns As Leader of the NRA

LaPierre and three other current and former NRA leaders are facing a lawsuit that alleges they violated nonprofit laws and misused NRA funds to finance their lavish lifestyles.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..  Empty Re: The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-05, 16:43

Wait, they were grifting the members of the NRA. How is this possible?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..  Empty Re: The Leader of The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Is Resigning..

Post by DWags 2024-01-05, 17:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I suspect another 'pro-life' christian will step into his place.. probably someone even more death-starved than this guy is.. but it does seem newsworthy that he's stepping down days before the start of his civil trial.

Wayne LaPierre Resigns As Leader of the NRA

LaPierre and three other current and former NRA leaders are facing a lawsuit that alleges they violated nonprofit laws and misused NRA funds to finance their lavish lifestyles.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

If I was more cynical I’d say those guys really never cared about Americans safety when selling assault rifles but were selling fear to line their pockets.

But true American patriots would never do that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-01-05, 18:30

Trapper Gus wrote:Wait, they were grifting the members of the NRA. How is this possible?

I have a theory, but I'd just be shooting from the hip.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-05, 20:06

I wish there was a way to make 'pro-life' christians visit thr homes of families whose lives have been destroyed by gun violence.

I like to think they might see the world a little differently if they did, but I've seen enough in the last 6-8 years that tells me that no amount of generational human devastation will ever impact their political views.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-05, 21:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wish there was a way to make 'pro-life' christians visit thr homes of families whose lives have been destroyed by gun violence.

I like to think they might see the world a little differently if they did, but I've seen enough in the last 6-8 years that tells me that no amount of generational human devastation will ever impact their political views.

They’d walk out and say to themselves,”well at least it’s not me”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-06, 08:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wish there was a way to make 'pro-life' christians visit thr homes of families whose lives have been destroyed by gun violence.

I wish the press and law enforcement would show the pictures of the bodies blown apart after the murder via assault weapons.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down