Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.

+4
duffy munn
kingstonlake
InTenSity
DWags
8 posters

Go down

So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  Empty So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.

Post by DWags 2018-11-29, 15:24

Are we listening?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  Empty Re: So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-29, 15:26

Where is the money going to come from? USA Gymnastics?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  Empty Re: So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-29, 15:29

I don't care how Purdue spends money.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-29, 15:48

kingstonlake wrote:I don't care how Purdue spends money.
Yep. They are still Purdue.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-29, 15:53

duffy munn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I don't care how Purdue spends money.
Yep. They are still Purdue.

We may not be Purdue, but it sure feels like it lately.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-29, 15:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We may not be Purdue, but it sure feels like it lately.

I wish you'd get the fuck over your Purdue obsession.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-29, 15:54

I’m assuming there’s been movement with Brohm, but who would know because WHEREISTHEDAMNLINKDWAGS?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-29, 16:01

Are they picking up the tab for this engineering feat? So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  1550444538
[tw]1067814297752018955[/tw]
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-29, 16:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We may not be Purdue, but it sure feels like it lately.

I wish you'd get the fuck over your Purdue obsession.

So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-29, 16:08

I.B. Fine wrote:Are they picking up the tab for this engineering feat? So Purdue just upped the football stakes by six million a year.  1550444538
[tw]1067814297752018955[/tw]

Oops, damn.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-11-29, 16:58

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but MSU has a pretty big fee to pay to some plaintiffs in a recent lawsuit. I have no idea how or where that money comes from, but I would think a good deal of it would be showing up on an athletic budget line. Does this affect MSU's ability to go high-dollar on coaching changes?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-29, 17:04

InTenSity wrote:Where is the money going to come from? USA Gymnastics?

Separate the athletic department Money from anything Nassar. They have nothing to do with it. And, while Dantonio might not need that contract or use it to pull top assistants in, the next coach needs to be given that choice. Or maybe we can stand pat while the Purdue’s of the league try something.

Athletics has nothing to do with Nassar and they’re a top 25 intake in America yearly. If Purdue can, MSU can.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-29, 17:14

tGreenWay wrote:I’m assuming there’s been movement with Brohm, but who would know because WHEREISTHEDAMNLINKDWAGS?

He told lew-a-ville there’s no place like home, but not next year. I guess his old high school is getting bombarded threats. Fun people down in Kentucky

Google it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-29, 17:37

SawGreen wrote:Does this affect MSU's ability to go high-dollar on coaching changes?

What ability are you referencing
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-29, 17:41

SawGreen wrote:Dunno if it's been mentioned, but MSU has a pretty big fee to pay to some plaintiffs in a recent lawsuit. I have no idea how or where that money comes from, but I would think a good deal of it would be showing up on an athletic budget line. Does this affect MSU's ability to go high-dollar on coaching changes?

No, that's not whats stopping them....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-29, 17:58

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I’m assuming there’s been movement with Brohm, but who would know because WHEREISTHEDAMNLINKDWAGS?

He told lew-a-ville there’s no place like home, but not next year. I guess his old high school is getting bombarded threats. Fun people down in Kentucky

Google it.

I think he saw a big mess there and a harder path to the playoffs than the B1GTen West.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-29, 18:50

DWags wrote:

Google it.

Your thread. You google it, bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-29, 19:19

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Google it.

Here this one is fun. Wanker

Dumb ass gets arrested for threatening Brohm’s old high school after Purdue coach turns job down.

Since I did that we’d like a picture of your wife’s boobies.

TIA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-11-29, 20:37

kingstonlake wrote:
SawGreen wrote:Dunno if it's been mentioned, but MSU has a pretty big fee to pay to some plaintiffs in a recent lawsuit.  I have no idea how or where that money comes from, but I would think a good deal of it would be showing up on an athletic budget line.  Does this affect MSU's ability to go high-dollar on coaching changes?

Sure, because $500,000,000 is chump change. Put that into the football program and nothing changes right?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-29, 20:46

SawGreen wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Sure, because $500,000,000 is chump change. Put that into the football program and nothing changes right?

Lol. Good point. But I do think that athletic money is separate. I also think that had MSU not been sued and rightfully lost, nobody on the bot would be saying, @hey let’s throw a half bill at CMD, see what he comes up with.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-29, 21:12

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Here this one is fun. Wanker

Dumb ass gets arrested for threatening Brohm’s old high school after Purdue coach turns job down.

Since I did that we’d like a picture of your wife’s boobies.

TIA

So would I. Like other parts of my body, my memory doesn’t last as long as it used to.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-11-29, 21:42

DWags wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Lol. Good point. But I do think that athletic money is separate. I also think that had MSU not been sued and rightfully lost, nobody on the bot would be saying, @hey let’s throw a half bill at CMD, see what he comes up with.

Nope. But budget is budget, and the largest real budget (I think) is football because there isn't federal money helping to prop it up. That money comes directly from the athletic department (donation included). I would be be very skeptical to think that the checkbook isn't a little tight right now.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down