Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.

+3
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
DWags
7 posters

Go down

California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.  Empty California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.

Post by DWags 2017-07-22, 19:15

Now this would bum me out

Rules is rules. Too bad you gave your son that money to buy that scratch off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.  Empty Re: California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 19:26

Rules suck. We need a world with fewer rules and more weed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.  Empty Re: California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.

Post by SawGreen 2017-07-22, 21:04

I'm amazed that I'm still alive, and if I die next week, I'm happy I didn't pay attention to this... I see it on everything.

California man wins 5 million but can't collect because his 16 year old son actually bought it.  Captur10
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-07-22, 21:17

Tried to cash in a $1 winner at Meijer a couple months ago and they wanted to see my ID. Told them sorry, I'll go somewhere else. Haven't bought a ticket from them since.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-22, 21:29

LooseGoose wrote:Rules suck. We need a world with fewer rules and more weed.

Except we now have first hand reports on tSwill that more weed has turned Colorado into a cesspool.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-07-22, 21:50

What he said. Rules are for squares.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-07-23, 00:10

DWags wrote:Now this would bum me out

Rules is rules.  Too bad you gave your son that money to buy that scratch off.
Thomas says his son bought five Scratchers tickets at a Mobil station on Bellflower Boulevard in Long Beach on Oct. 16 by exchanging other winning tickets. One of the five was a winning ticket with a $5 million prize, the suit states.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-23, 00:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What he said. Rules are for squares.

Squares? Have you been binge-watching Happy Days?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down