Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
DWags
7 posters

Go down

This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football Empty This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football

Post by DWags 12/10/2018, 1:11 am

They are leap years ahead of us.

A bacon vending machine has been placed on tOSU campus
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football Empty Re: This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football

Post by steveschneider 12/10/2018, 8:39 am

For health reasons I’ve always thought bacon should be eaten sparingly. Have to hand it to the pork industry this bacon craze doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football Empty Re: This is why we’ll never be Ohio State in football

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 12/10/2018, 8:41 am

steveschneider wrote:For health reasons I’ve always thought bacon should be eaten sparingly. Have to hand it to the pork industry this bacon craze doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon.

"this bacon craze" also known as the entire history of humans eating stuff. Bacon will never not be awesome.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 12/10/2018, 9:17 am

Fat and salt with the bonus of smoky flavor, what's not to love?

Are they offering franchise opportunities for your own bacon vending empire?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2018, 9:40 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Fat and salt with the bonus of smoky flavor, what's not to love?

Are they offering franchise opportunities for your own bacon vending empire?

Get in on the ground floor baby.....set them up outside bars across America.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 12/10/2018, 9:54 am

We might not ever be OSU but good news, I went back and analyzed the Bama game and we really only should have lost that game 27-7, not 38-0 so we're a little bit better than everyone thinks we are.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 12/10/2018, 10:11 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We might not ever be OSU but good news, I went back and analyzed the Bama game and we really only should have lost that game 27-7, not 38-0 so we're a little bit better than everyone thinks we are.

Ok cool. Hook em
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 12/10/2018, 10:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:For health reasons I’ve always thought bacon should be eaten sparingly. Have to hand it to the pork industry this bacon craze doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon.

"this bacon craze" also known as the entire history of humans eating stuff. Bacon will never not be awesome.

"Not-So-Great News for Bacon Lovers

Bacon took a hard blow in October 2015, when the International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, named processed meat -- which includes bacon -- a “group 1 carcinogen.”

All I'm saying is eat it in moderation.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 12/10/2018, 10:53 am

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

"Not-So-Great News for Bacon Lovers

Bacon took a hard blow in October 2015, when the International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, named processed meat -- which includes bacon -- a “group 1 carcinogen.”

All I'm saying is eat it in moderation.

Fake news fake science. And if it’s real, I’m living life so be it.

Bacon
Vending
Machine

Genius.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 12/10/2018, 10:56 am

Like the Arby's venison sandwich, it is really just a marketing stunt...

The machine will remain on campus through Dec. 13.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down