Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.

+10
Rocinante
Nordic
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
MSU addict
InTenSity
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.

Post by Guest 2018-12-18, 19:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Honestly could probably handle it. Not a hunch. Could probably do it.

What a board board have!!

OTPT schools NBA players and Travis runs GM!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 19:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is Ludingtom where that Myspace guy was from?

No but if you go into the Pizza Hut there they have old news clippings of ludington championship teams all over the walls. In one from 1980 there is a picture of three ludington b-ball players on a fast break 3 on 1 on a guy from Manistee. They beat us by 30 that game, and I’m number 23 with my back to the camera in the news article getting ready to be made a fool out of by those three ludington players.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 19:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you asking me do I think CEO’s should be at a ratio of 271:1 as top earners of their corporation.  No, it’s obscene.   Do I think there are many many many talented executive assistants that could do it at 100:1?  Yep.  Do I know who they are?  Nope.  That’s not my field. The last comparison with Travis taking over is as asinine as saying if we paid Warner 500K to take over Bama for Saban would it work?  Come on.  (No offense Travis).

Coaches get obscene money because boards are pussies. There are great assistants that are every bit as good that will take a job for less.

I’m also a capitalist.  I understand the free market and it’s the reason guys like Blake Griffin John Wall and Mathew Stamford are making 30 million 40 million and 35 million.  And their skill sets are easily matched by guys making way less.  But I’m not really into knowing who are the up and comers in business. I do know as long as a GM is willing to pay that money, they’ll get takers. But if Apple announced “look, we’re giving our next guy 5 million a year for three years, that’s it, then we’ll renegotiate or move on” there would be a ton of talent that would love to run that company for three years at 15 million.  Just like if when Saban retires Bama says, “the next guy gets the keys to the kingdom, but is only making 1.2 million for his first three”  there would be top talent assistants breaking doors down for the job.

That’s not going to happen. But it should.  And could.
Honestly could probably handle it. Not a hunch. Could probably do it.

GM 11

Travis 0

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 19:30

DWags wrote:

GM 11

Travis 0

Wouldn’t be a problem. Could do the job.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-18, 19:31

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Is Ludingtom where that Myspace guy was from?

No but if you go into the Pizza Hut there they have old news clippings of ludington championship teams all over the walls. In one from 1980 there is a picture of three ludington b-ball players on a fast break 3 on 1 on a guy from Manistee.  They beat us by 30 that game, and I’m number 23 with my back to the camera in the news article getting ready to be made a fool out of by those three ludington players.
You just want Floyd to see a picture of you with a nice ass before he replies to the fuck/kill thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 19:34

DWags wrote:

GM 11

Travis 0

Serious: I think you wouldn’t suck. You’re competitive and competent. And here’s another reason. If I put Warner at Bama with talented assistants and great talent, they wouldn’t suck. You wouldn’t be making decisions in a vacuumed, or building the cars and purchasing by yourself. Your team does. Surround yourself with talent and you wouldn’t suck

Can I be in charge of merchandise? Like hats and shit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 19:35

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

No but if you go into the Pizza Hut there they have old news clippings of ludington championship teams all over the walls. In one from 1980 there is a picture of three ludington b-ball players on a fast break 3 on 1 on a guy from Manistee.  They beat us by 30 that game, and I’m number 23 with my back to the camera in the news article getting ready to be made a fool out of by those three ludington players.
You just want Floyd to see a picture of you with a nice ass before he replies to the fuck/kill thread.

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 19:36

DWags wrote:

Serious:  I think you wouldn’t suck.  You’re competitive and competent. And here’s another reason. If I put Warner at Bama with talented assistants and great talent, they wouldn’t suck.   You wouldn’t be making decisions in a vacuumed, or building the cars and purchasing by yourself. Your team does. Surround yourself with talent and you wouldn’t suck

Can I be in charge of merchandise?  Like hats and shit?
It’d be fine. You can handle hats.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-18, 19:36

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Nah what? You took a poke at Barra's salary. You think it is too much and confirmed it this post. That's fine, but don't say that is not your intent with the initial post.  

Regarding the timing, Barra made $21.9M in total salary & bonuses in 2017 (much of which is stock options). I don't know what her total compensation is for 2018, but you are making it sound like she just took a $22m bonus and laid off a bunch of people.

How much do you think a CEO for a publicly traded company that generates $150B and has 180k employees should make? Do you think you would be able to attract top talent at $5M total compensation for running a company such as this?

Nordic, that’s the same argument I heard when Wall Street had to be bailed out. “Top talent” will be lost if they aren’t paid. Lost to where? Other companies? Cool.

Since 1978, and adjusted for inflation, American workers have seen an 11.2 percent increase in compensation. During that same period, CEO's have seen a 937 percent increase in earnings. ***That salary growth is even 70 percent faster than the rise in the stock market, according to the Economic Policy Institute.**

Nobody says that you shouldn’t pay these people well, but when it’s out pacing the market at 70%? Ok.

Like the chicken shits that need a name head coach and will spend for it, I know there is a crap load of talent out there that will do the job and are just as hungry.

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-18, 19:43

DWags wrote:

Are you asking me do I think CEO’s should be at a ratio of 271:1 as top earners of their corporation.  No, it’s obscene.   Do I think there are many many many talented executive assistants that could do it at 100:1?  Yep.  Do I know who they are?  Nope.  That’s not my field. The last comparison with Travis taking over is as asinine as saying if we paid Warner 500K to take over Bama for Saban would it work?  Come on.  (No offense Travis).

Coaches get obscene money because boards are pussies. There are great assistants that are every bit as good that will take a job for less.

I’m also a capitalist.  I understand the free market and it’s the reason guys like Blake Griffin John Wall and Mathew Stamford are making 30 million 40 million and 35 million.  And their skill sets are easily matched by guys making way less.  But I’m not really into knowing who are the up and comers in business. I do know as long as a GM is willing to pay that money, they’ll get takers. But if Apple announced “look, we’re giving our next guy 5 million a year for three years, that’s it, then we’ll renegotiate or move on” there would be a ton of talent that would love to run that company for three years at 15 million.  Just like if when Saban retires Bama says, “the next guy gets the keys to the kingdom, but is only making 1.2 million for his first three”  there would be top talent assistants breaking doors down for the job.

That’s not going to happen. But it should.  And could.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-18, 19:50

DWags wrote:

I’m also a capitalist. I understand the free market and it’s the reason guys like Blake Griffin John Wall and Mathew Stamford are making 30 million 40 million and 35 million. And their skill sets are easily matched by guys making way less. But I’m not really into knowing who are the up and comers in business. I do know as long as a GM is willing to pay that money, they’ll get takers. But if Apple announced “look, we’re giving our next guy 5 million a year for three years, that’s it, then we’ll renegotiate or move on” there would be a ton of talent that would love to run that company for three years at 15 million. Just like if when Saban retires Bama says, “the next guy gets the keys to the kingdom, but is only making 1.2 million for his first three” there would be top talent assistants breaking doors down for the job.

And when that top talent assistant succeeds, Ohio State will hire him away for $3.2M.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 20:03

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’m also a capitalist. I understand the free market and it’s the reason guys like Blake Griffin John Wall and Mathew Stamford are making 30 million 40 million and 35 million. And their skill sets are easily matched by guys making way less. But I’m not really into knowing who are the up and comers in business. I do know as long as a GM is willing to pay that money, they’ll get takers. But if Apple announced “look, we’re giving our next guy 5 million a year for three years, that’s it, then we’ll renegotiate or move on” there would be a ton of talent that would love to run that company for three years at 15 million. Just like if when Saban retires Bama says, “the next guy gets the keys to the kingdom, but is only making 1.2 million for his first three” there would be top talent assistants breaking doors down for the job.

And when that top talent assistant succeeds, Ohio State will hire him away for $3.2M.

Yep. Because they’re pussies and soft and have fallen hard for the American mantra “throw money at it, we’ll be fine@. Instead of realizing that they’re the kingdom at the top of the hill young hungry talent would kill for. He’ll coach for free. But we’ve lost that in America. It’s not who we are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-18, 20:05

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

Ohio State just hired from within. Your point is mooooooot!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-18, 20:09

Her decision to have GM focus on SUV and truck sales instead of slow moving sedans was brilliant. I wonder which of her six years of college she learned that in.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-18, 20:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Mute. Your point is mute.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-18, 20:23

kingstonlake wrote:Her decision to have GM focus on SUV and truck sales instead of slow moving sedans was brilliant. I wonder which of her six years of college she learned that in.

I hear that Travis is going to bring back the Aztek
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-18, 20:26

Nordic wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Her decision to have GM focus on SUV and truck sales instead of slow moving sedans was brilliant. I wonder which of her six years of college she learned that in.

I've already talked to him. It's down to the Aztec, Fiero, or T1000. Nigel has a source inside the company that says it's gonna be the T1000.

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 Pontia10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-18, 20:29

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 20:33

Nordic wrote:

That doesn’t make any sense.

Look just because you have an inferiority complex and don’t think you can handle the job.... that’s fine. You do you big guy. I’m sure we’ll have plenty of work for you coming down the line.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-18, 20:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I've already talked to him. It's down to the Aztec, Fiero, or T1000. Nigel has a source inside the company that says it's gonna be the T1000.

Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 Pontia10

probably will be fine
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-18, 20:41

Nordic wrote:

Look just because you have an inferiority complex and don’t think you can handle the job.... that’s fine. You do you big guy. I’m sure we’ll have plenty of work for you coming down the line.

See kingston's reply. That was a CEO level response.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 20:47

Nordic wrote:

See kingston's reply. That was a CEO level response.
You think a ceos job is kissing your ass huh? You must really buy into those corporate communications they send you. Lol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-18, 20:55

I want to be CEO of Ford so I can run the Lions and sign Stafford to a 5 year extension.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 20:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I want to be CEO of Ford so I can run the Lions and sign Stafford to a 5 year extension.
Jim Hackett is the ceo of Ford pylon not the Fords
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-18, 21:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I want to be CEO of Ford so I can run the Lions and sign Stafford to a 5 year extension.

Whatever. If I were CEO I'd at least get in the ear of Martha and tell her Stafford needs to be locked down for 5 extra years.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-18, 21:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Whatever. If I were CEO I'd at least get in the ear of Martha and tell her Stafford needs to be locked down for 5 extra years.
Why do you want to hit on Martha ford?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-18, 21:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Opened.  Confirmed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-18, 21:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That’s what Mrs Pylon said about the tip of your dick. That point is mute!
Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-12-19, 06:07

steveschneider wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Executives, many of whom have 6 more years of a college education, suck! Unskilled workers, even though a chimp could do their jobs, rule!

School teachers often have more than six years of schooling and they get paid peanuts.

Also, I was on a trivia team with our CEO on a company wide team building exercise. Dude was a complete idiot didn't get one question right. I think some people get promoted in companies just based on their ability to stand in front of a room and spew out BS convincingly.

Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-12-19, 12:37

steveschneider wrote:You guys are supposed to fight against upper management. Every chance they get they will bend you over and fuck you hard.

This. A thousand times. Any dispute between labor and management in virtually any context, I'll side with labor.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-19, 12:43

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You guys are supposed to fight against upper management. Every chance they get they will bend you over and fuck you hard.

This. A thousand times. Any dispute between labor and management in virtually any context, I'll side with labor.

Power to the people!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-19, 12:44

TheReal_LWS wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

School teachers often have more than six years of schooling and they get paid peanuts.

Also, I was on a trivia team with our CEO on a company wide team building exercise. Dude was a complete idiot didn't get one question right. I think some people get promoted in companies just based on their ability to stand in front of a room and spew out BS convincingly.

And those that can't teach, teach gym. Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-12-19, 13:52

Cameron wrote:

How open-minded of you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-12-19, 13:52

steveschneider wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

And those that can't teach, teach gym. Ludingtom company gives 200 employees 4 million in Christmas bonuses to split.  - Page 2 502811600

SO TRUE!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-12-19, 14:48

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Cameron wrote:

How open-minded of you.

I am dismayed at your sarcasm, as I deeply value your opinion on all matters.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-12-19, 15:18

Cameron wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

How open-minded of you.

I am dismayed at your sarcasm, as I deeply value your opinion on all matters.

Likewise.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-19, 15:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

SO TRUE!

How open-minded of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-12-19, 15:27

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

SO TRUE!

How open-minded of you.

GWay is a teacher! That does some 'splainin.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-19, 15:44

Meh, worked with a gym teacher for 20 years. He had a masters plus 15. For ten of them he taught his prep period. That’s 1/5th again his salary. He was making 88K with the best health insurance in the state. Plus 1/5. 105K. Plus football. 110K for 180 days of work. He played hoop and worked out constantly.

But he isn’t very bright. Not like you guys.

110K for working out hooping and kickball. 180 days
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-19, 15:54

Yeah, ripping teachers - as d wags just destroyed y'all, is pretty lame. Seems like a solid gig to me.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next