Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy?

3 posters

Go down

How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy? Empty How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy?

Post by kingstonlake 12/21/2018, 3:30 pm

https://www.9and10news.com/2018/12/20/intense-video-released-of-the-car-chase-and-arrest-of-a-cadillac-fugitive/

Oxford was charged with crimes including assault with intent to murder, assaulting and resisting police, and destruction of property.

Start watching from 1:20.  Remember this guy is carrying a gun the whole time. He eluded police a week earlier in a chase.  Found him a week later.  Watched the video and can't fathom how this guy wan't shot.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy? Empty Re: How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 12/21/2018, 3:50 pm

If I were that cop that dude would have a few extra holes in him right now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy? Empty Re: How did Cadillac police not shoot this guy?

Post by kingstonlake 12/21/2018, 3:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If I were that cop that dude would have a few extra holes in him right now.

I guess that's why I'm a citizen and they're trained law enforcement. As a citizen I would have shot assuming this guy was going to shoot. How could you not have?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 12/21/2018, 4:37 pm

Tell me with a straight face that if that dude was black he wouldn’t be dead and mutilated.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 12/21/2018, 5:09 pm

Rocinante wrote:Tell me with a straight face that if that dude was black he wouldn’t be dead and mutilated.

I've been pondering that all day. I wonder if a more rural police force is different than an urban force.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down