Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales?

3 posters

Go down

What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales? Empty What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales?

Post by DWags Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:48 am

These towns have opted out of recreational sales. Check out town by county.

Towns opting out
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales? Empty Re: What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 am

I would guess it's the multiple murders they've had at grow sites.    In a county that used to average 1-2 murders a year it's not gone over well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales? Empty Re: What’s up with Sanilac county and marijuana sales?

Post by DWags Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 am

LooseGoose wrote:I would guess it's the multiple murders they've had at grow sites.    In a county that used to average 1-2 murders a year it's not gone over well.

Wow, didn’t know that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:23 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I would guess it's the multiple murders they've had at grow sites.    In a county that used to average 1-2 murders a year it's not gone over well.

Wow, didn’t know that.

My BiL's farm is in that county so I hear about the stuff at Holidays.

And then one of these guys hung himself in the jail there...
Sanilac shootout believed linked to medical marijuana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 am

Murders at grow sites? Sounds like a place I'll never be, with people I'll never meet, doing things I'll never do, with motives I'll never have, over a product I don't use.

So in short. We should have more grow farms until the herd is thinned accordingly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:57 am

I'm pretty sure my Township opted out the whole thing. I guess I live in a place where the people voted against the prop anyway. The voting results notwithstanding, I'm guessing that municipalities opting out is going to be very common, maybe even the norm.

I doubt the veracity of the information posted in that link. They don't list my Township as opting out, and I know it happened.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm pretty sure my Township opted out the whole thing. I guess I live in a place where the people voted against the prop anyway. The voting results notwithstanding, I'm guessing that municipalities opting out is going to be very common, maybe even the norm.

I doubt the veracity of the information posted in that link. They don't list my Township as opting out, and I know it happened.

Same here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:25 am

Here's an interesting twist to the proposition. People in my township voted against it and the board of trustees voted to opt out. OK, basically they went with the way people voted.

But in Utica people voted in favor of the proposal and the city's board of trustees still voted to opt out.

So basically, at the local level, the outcome of the vote means nothing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down