Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.

4 posters

Go down

Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.  Empty Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-06-19, 21:04

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/06/he_used_my_fear_says_victim_of.html

Fucking pervert. An inmate should decorate the fucking walls of that jail with Rolls' brain matter.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.  Empty Re: Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-06-20, 01:14

I was introduced to him by one of his neighbors ( a business acquaintance) about 6 months before charges were brought.

At the time he had everyone in the neighborhood fooled. Things turned quickly one the details started showing up in reports.

He was able to get such a short sentence because the courts couldn't prove when the abuse started. He was a monster hiding in plain sight.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.  Empty Re: Former Kent County Commissoner and sexual predator, Gary Rolls gets 1 whole year in county jail.

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-20, 06:03

He's going to get the inside of his colon decorated soon enough. Piece of shit.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-06-20, 10:39

There is some POS defending this guy in the comment section. Wow.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-20, 11:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:There is some POS defending this guy in the comment section. Wow.

Trolling. I hate comments sections.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-06-20, 11:53

Ass Dan wrote:

Trolling. I hate comments sections.

I figured as much. It takes a special kind of scum to troll a story about child rapists. I'm not sure even Nucky could stoop to that level.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down