Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Cameron
Nordic
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-24, 20:25

This team is fun to watch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:26

Lots of game left, but MSU seems to be waking up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 20:30

They're getting tired....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-24, 20:30

Sticking Corn UP the Ass!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-01-24, 20:33

Shit fuck
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 20:34

Ward's help d and hedging really is night and day from last year... It's awesome to watch
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:35

steveschneider wrote:Sticking Corn UP the Ass!!

Up the ass, down the throat, it’s all gonna be corn in the poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 20:35

PYLON DELIVERS!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-24, 20:36

kingstonlake wrote:PYLON DELIVERS!

You're god damn right.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:36

Knock on wood.
tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 4113017228 Never put the bats in the bag until the last out of the ballgame. I’m sure that’s true in basketball, too.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-24, 20:36

Has Fran McCaffrey blown his top yet? LOL!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 20:37

I'm starting to think izzo should put a cap of two players max with five stars. He's so much better having players with defined roles. It's night and day.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 20:40

tGreenWay wrote:

Knock on wood.
tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 4113017228 Never put the bats in the bag until the last out of the ballgame. I’m sure that’s true in basketball, too.

I don't think they have "outs" in cricket Greenway.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:43

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Knock on wood.

tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 502811600
But seriously, they don’t? I’ve never watched cricket. Always figured it was something with rules similar to baseball.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 20:44

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 502811600
But seriously, they don’t? I’ve never watched cricket. Always figured it was something with rules similar to baseball.

Not positive. But I don't think so.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-24, 20:45

I got a good feeling in my tingly bits.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 20:45

I keep wanting to call Xavier "Peanut". I think this is because there was a CB for the Bears a few years back named Charles Tillman who was nicknamed Peanut. Plus it's super ironic because he is a man child. I move that we nickname Xavier Peanut.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-24, 20:47

This team doesn’t suck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-24, 20:48

I'm glad I missed the first half, this one has been more funner from what I gather.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm glad I missed the first half, this one has been more funner from what I gather.

Much funner.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:53

LOYER POWERS SPARTANS TO 82-67 WIN AT IOWA!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-24, 20:53

I'll be around if I'm needed for Purdue as well.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I got a good feeling in my tingly bits.

That’s because you keep sitting on Swillers’ hands.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 20:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I keep wanting to call Xavier "Peanut". I think this is because there was a CB for the Bears a few years back named Charles Tillman who was nicknamed Peanut. Plus it's super ironic because he is a man child. I move that we nickname Xavier Peanut.

Mr. Pickles is available.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 20:59

Did izzi just say ahhhh fuck him?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-24, 21:00

Fuck Iowa and those pussy yellow uniforms. We showed up and fuck their sisters in the lady.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-24, 21:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm glad I missed the first half, this one has been more funner from what I gather.

Much funner.

Thanks tOfficial nothing good ever came from Iowa game thread - Page 2 55953254
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-24, 21:02

steveschneider wrote:Fuck Iowa and those pussy yellow uniforms. We showed up and fuck their sisters in the lady.

Yellow? scratch
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 21:02

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I keep wanting to call Xavier "Peanut". I think this is because there was a CB for the Bears a few years back named Charles Tillman who was nicknamed Peanut. Plus it's super ironic because he is a man child. I move that we nickname Xavier Peanut.

Mr. Pickles is available.

I like that too.

Also whoever wins the auction could bestow the nickname Loose Goose upon him. We can do a poll later.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-24, 21:06

Despite all of our differences, I think we can ALL agree Kithier needs more minutes.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 21:07

Nordic wrote:Despite all of our differences, I think we can ALL agree Kithier needs more minutes.

But at the expense of who?

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-24, 21:08

My wife is kind of getting pissed that I insist on watching every basketball game lately. Too bad. We rolling, bitches!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-24, 21:09

Nordic wrote:Despite all of our differences, I think we can ALL agree Kithier needs more minutes.

I don’t think we’re all different. Except tGreenway. But to your greater point, I don’t chart minutes but I’d bet Izzo took more minutes away from his top 7 and gave them down the bench this game then many others. We’re deep. And those guys will need fresher legs in the feb dog days.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-24, 21:09

I'm positive Izzo said ahhh fuck him.

https://twitter.com/BenHoganradial/status/1088619729496014850?s=19
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-24, 21:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:My wife is kind of getting pissed that I insist on watching every basketball game lately. Too bad. We rolling, bitches!

Try to change the Channel onmy wife, she’d kill you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 21:11

I'm going to say something. And it's going to be very very unpopular and I'm going to get blamed for the next loss. I can handle that. This is actually pretty deliberate because I don't want to wait until March for it to happen.

Has anyone else noticed an astonishing lack of shot making by our opponents? Normally when we go on the road in the Conference, other teams catch fire. They throw up all kinds of ridiculous shots from 30 feet out and they all go in, contested or not. There was some of that going on in the first half tonight but not nearly to the degree that we usually see. I'm sure the perimeter d is better and that accounts for some of it.

Like in the Kansas game - that Freshman hit what like 6 3s? I've read that he's 22% or something from 3 since then. That shit always happens to us. It has not happened basically since the Kansas game. Maybe first half of the Texas game.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-24, 21:12

DWags wrote:

I don’t think we’re all different. Except tGreenway. But to your greater point, I don’t chart minutes but I’d bet Izzo took more minutes away from his top 7 and gave them down the bench this game then many others. We’re deep. And those guys will need fresher legs in the feb dog days.

I thought the same thing wags. With the game in grip in the 2nd half we had Loyer, Kithier and Henry on the floor. It's smart. No need to wear Cash out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-01-24, 21:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to say something. And it's going to be very very unpopular and I'm going to get blamed for the next loss. I can handle that. This is actually pretty deliberate because I don't want to wait until March for it to happen.

Has anyone else noticed an astonishing lack of shot making by our opponents? Normally when we go on the road in the Conference, other teams catch fire. They throw up all kinds of ridiculous shots from 30 feet out and they all go in, contested or not. There was some of that going on in the first half tonight but not nearly to the degree that we usually see. I'm sure the perimeter d is better and that accounts for some of it.

Like in the Kansas game - that Freshman hit what like 6 3s? I've read that he's 22% or something from 3 since then. That shit always happens to us. It has not happened basically since the Kansas game. Maybe first half of the Texas game.

You’re the fucking worst.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-24, 21:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to say something. And it's going to be very very unpopular and I'm going to get blamed for the next loss. I can handle that. This is actually pretty deliberate because I don't want to wait until March for it to happen.

Yes.

1) I don't think the BIG is as good as the talking heads say

2) Even so, all but the really good offensive teams shoot like shit for stretches. Wait till tournie time and you'll see it, it is not abnormal

3) We are really fucking good on both sides of the ball
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-24, 21:21

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Fuck Iowa and those pussy yellow uniforms. We showed up and fuck their sisters in the lady.

Yellow? scratch

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next