Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic

5 posters

Go down

Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic Empty Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic

Post by DWags 2019-02-05, 12:10

Thoughts are with the parents of both these kids. 21 year old victim and 22 year old salt truck driver. Hope they can all somehow find some peace.

MSU staffer charged in students moped death in January
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic Empty Re: Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-05, 12:13

Agreed. This is just awful. I think being the salt truck driver would be the worst.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic Empty Re: Wow, this makes this accident even more tragic

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-02-05, 12:16

Is journalism really this dead? There's absolutely nothing to the story other than a girl was killed. No account of how it happened or anything else remotely related to the accident.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-05, 12:36

DWags wrote:Thoughts are with the parents of both these kids. 21 year old victim and 22 year old salt truck driver. Hope they can all somehow find some peace.

MSU staffer charged in students moped death in January
read last week that the investigation was complete and MSU Police had referred it to the DA's office - yikes. Tragic for everyone involved.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-05, 12:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:Is journalism really this dead? There's absolutely nothing to the story other than a girl was killed. No account of how it happened or anything else remotely related to the accident.
it's been dead for a while.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2019-02-05, 12:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:Agreed. This is just awful. I think being the salt truck driver would be the worst.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I would rather be in his situation than dead.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-05, 12:45

MSU addict wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Agreed. This is just awful. I think being the salt truck driver would be the worst.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I would rather be in his situation than dead.

Being dead is bad. But I think making an innocent person dead would be worse.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2019-02-05, 12:50

TheReal_LWS wrote:
MSU addict wrote:

I disagree.  For all you know, he might not even give a shit.  Even if he feels profoundly guilty in 5-10 years that will pass and she will still be dead.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-05, 12:56

MSU addict wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I disagree.  For all you know, he might not even give a shit.  Even if he feels profoundly guilty in 5-10 years that will pass and she will still be dead.

Most people with a conscience could never forget this. But you may be right.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down