Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread?

+9
Nordic
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Rocinante
13 posters

Go down

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread? Empty Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread?

Post by Rocinante Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 16:56

It is an unarguable fact that bagels are way better than regular ass bread. Why is this? Is it the shape? The crust? It’s just bread?!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread? Empty Re: Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread?

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:05

Because if you have a good bagel place you are getting them oven fresh. I fucking love bagels and am still pissed off the Bagel Fragel is gone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread? Empty Re: Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread?

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:08

What is "regular ass bread"? There are hundreds of different types of bread, some of which blow bagels away. If you're talking Wonder Bread or something, well duh. But beyond that, it depends on the type of bread or bagel being compared, and who made each.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:10

Rocinante wrote:It is an unarguable fact that bagels are way better than regular ass bread. Why is this? Is it the shape? The crust? It’s just bread?!

Have you tried some plump ass bread? It’s so squishy, you want to press your face into it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:16

MiamiSpartan wrote:What is "regular ass bread"? There are hundreds of different types of bread, some of which blow bagels away. If you're talking Wonder Bread or something, well duh. But beyond that, it depends on the type of bread or bagel being compared, and who made each.

Regular ass bread Miami. I don’t know how much more detail you could want. He’s talking about regular ass bread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:It is an unarguable fact that bagels are way better than regular ass bread. Why is this? Is it the shape? The crust? It’s just bread?!

Have you tried some plump ass bread? It’s so squishy, you want to press your face into it.
Are you sure you're talking about bread and not just plump ass?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:17

Yeah. I don’t know how to make it any clearer.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:23

Everything bagels > everything
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:32

Some people need to expand their bread horizons.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:33

Are you aware of the side effects of consuming bagels Roc?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:50

They have bagels in wyoming? scratch
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:14

Two Words......

Marble Rye!!

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread? Franci10

Last edited by DWags on Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Are you aware of the side effects of consuming bagels Roc?

lol!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:19

MiamiSpartan wrote:What is "regular ass bread"? There are hundreds of different types of bread, some of which blow bagels away. If you're talking Wonder Bread or something, well duh. But beyond that, it depends on the type of bread or bagel being compared, and who made each.

Indeed. I'll take a sharp/pungent sourdough over bagels every time, as well as a great toasted English muffin with butter.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:19

The Pantry wrote:

Indeed. I'll take a sharp/pungent sourdough over bagels every time, as well as a great toasted English muffin with butter.

You go straight to Hell.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:23

Bagels are delish after some a post medicinal marijuana dose. Great for the back.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:29

What are the medical side effects from bagels over bread? Is one safer? Can a college football player eat one without getting busted by MD?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:30

About the only bagel I like any more is the Asiago cheese from Panera. The rest are flavorless to me. Blueberry bagels? WTF actually enjoys those? They're always the ones at the bottom of the bag with the plain ones.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Regular ass bread Miami. I don’t know how much more detail you could want. He’s talking about regular ass bread.

Why are bagels (bread) so much better than bread? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:41

5'10"
168 lbs
32X32
RHR = 48 bpm
BP = 116/72 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 21:50

I’m only 5’9” and my inseam is also 32, bob. This makes me think you may have an abnormally long torso.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:20

Currently at 65bpm. Am I gone?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:25

Rocinante wrote:I’m only 5’9” and my inseam is also 32, bob. This makes me think you may have an abnormally long torso.
Your inseam gets shorter as you grow older...droopy balls.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 5:37

Rocinante wrote:I’m only 5’9” and my inseam is also 32, bob. This makes me think you may have an abnormally long torso.
yeah I don't know - maybe.

I can tell ya that I don't like my 32X32 Levi's 511's all bunched up around my boots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 7:56

Why do New York style bagel places always put two metric fuck tons of cream cheese on your bagels? It's way too much.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 8:17

No such thing as too much cream cheese
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 8:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why do New York style bagel places always put two metric fuck tons of cream cheese on your bagels? It's way too much.

You need to say “just a schmear “ when you order the cream cheese.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 8:21

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why do New York style bagel places always put two metric fuck tons of cream cheese on your bagels? It's way too much.

Steve dropping knowledge bombs up in this bitch. I did not know that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 12:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Is this just something Steve made up. Like am I going to say this and get laughed out of the bagel shop.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 12:59

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Is this just something Steve made up. Like am I going to say this and get laughed out of the bagel shop.

Fucking Steve.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down