Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend?

5 posters

Go down

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Empty What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 13:40

seems like an odd friendship for such a good christian to maintain.. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Empty Re: What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend?

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-11, 16:05

The Chinese lady?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Empty Re: What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-11, 16:51

NigelUno wrote:The Chinese lady?
yeah.

Surely the christians are upset by this... right?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-11, 17:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The Chinese lady?
yeah.

Surely the christians are upset by this... right?

Maybe LWS will pipe in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-03-12, 07:11

We know she was eligible to vote and didn’t for a decade, joined a GOP women’s group and started donating to GOP in 2015 with small donations to Jeb Bush but when Trump’s campaign got going in ‘16, she started started writing big checks to the Trump Campaign along with checks to elect Rick Scott for US Senate along with checks to elect FL Gov DeSantos.

The insidious beauty of Trump holding fund raisers at his private club at Mar-a-lago is the guest lists are private and Trump can (and does) keep the state department, FBI and non-family advisors out of any interactions with guests.

Basically is Trump running Let’s Make a Deal on an international level.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a26768158/tokyo-day-spa-li-yang-donald-trump/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-12, 08:18

imagine how many little girls this pimp has provided the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his other christian friends at Mar-a-Lago while Melabia was recovering from her most recent plastic surgery?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-12, 08:38

I just want you think for a moment what the right would be doing if this was Obama and his friends in these pictures and with these connections. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600 my god, it would be merciless.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-12, 08:44

DWags wrote:I just want you think for a moment what the right would be doing if this was Obama and his friends in these pictures and with these connections.    What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600  my god, it would be merciless.  
 but he was a colored muslim boy.. so, yeah. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600

it is pretty funny when we reflect back on out how outraged the fine christians in the GOP were at every single thing Obama ever said or did.. and then got outraged when dudes like me called them "racist" because of it.

turns out, dudes like me were right. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-12, 08:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I just want you think for a moment what the right would be doing if this was Obama and his friends in these pictures and with these connections. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600 my god, it would be merciless.
but he was a colored muslim boy.. so, yeah. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600

Who wore a brown suit and liked weird mustard. My god, that's sinning, real sinning. Having sex with underage girls who have been forced into that lifestyle isn't a sin as long as God is using you to put right wing close minded judges on the supreme court who get drunk, abuse women and lift weights, but take rights away from women. It's god's work he's doing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-12, 10:02

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Who wore a brown suit and liked weird mustard.   My god, that's sinning, real sinning.  Having sex with underage girls who have been forced into that lifestyle isn't a sin as long as God is using you to put right wing close minded judges on the supreme court who get drunk, abuse women and lift weights, but take rights away from women.   It's god's work he's doing.  

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Screen-Shot-2015-02-13-at-8.52.02-AM

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Original

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? Hqdefault

What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? VTIqnrZ
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-03-12, 14:13

DWags wrote:I just want you think for a moment what the right would be doing if this was Obama and his friends in these pictures and with these connections. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600 my god, it would be merciless.

Pizza Gate x 1000
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-12, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I just want you think for a moment what the right would be doing if this was Obama and his friends in these pictures and with these connections.    What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 502811600  my god, it would be merciless.  

it is pretty funny when we reflect back on out how outraged the fine christians in the GOP were at every single thing Obama ever said or did.. and then got outraged when dudes like me called them "racist" because of it.

turns out, dudes like me were right. What's Up With The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator and His Sex Slave Pimp Friend? 3493939353

OBAMA!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-13, 10:20

I wonder how many times Tucker Carlson visited the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's friend and her cadre of girls?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down