Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-06, 16:29

Rocinante wrote:I’m really impressed with the sheer number of people who think their “if these were black people” takes are hot.

They’re not hot takes. And I think that’s the rub.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 16:37

Yes but like hatch says, FUCKING DUH.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 16:59

Exactly, Kingston. Not hot takes, but people who
are dismissing them as such are just entitled people who hate difficult conversations.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 16:59

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 2 Img_2018
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 17:02

Is that from the protest insurrection or an episode of the Walking Dead?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2021-01-06, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-06, 17:05

Turtleneck wrote:Is that from the protest or an episode of the Walking Dead?

Yes
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 17:14

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Protesters breached security perimeter  and now at the capital. Occupying an area general public has never been allowed on.

If BLM did that shit there would be tear gas & military surplus armed police laying the smack down.

Shameful day for the DC police. Very weak and unprepared. Leadership should be fired at the police department. If there isn't penalties and accountability after today well this will become normalized.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-06, 17:17

On the Qanon beat, apparently they’re saying it’s a false flag and it’s actually antifa supersoldiers dressed as trump supporters trying to embarrass them.

A) not joking
B) not surprised, they can wrangle their mind into whatever shape necessary to justify their world view
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-01-06, 17:21

steveschneider wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

If BLM did that shit there would be tear gas & military surplus armed police laying the smack down.

Shameful day for the DC police. Very weak and unprepared. Leadership should be fired at the police department. If there isn't penalties and accountability after today well this will become normalized.

Well they were denied use of the National Guard during the attempted coup so I doubt they were offered before.  Also this is more on the Capitol Police than the DC Police.

Last edited by StylesGShmooth on 2021-01-06, 17:24; edited 1 time in total
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-06, 17:23

The White Walkers have decended upon us.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 17:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:On the Qanon beat, apparently they’re saying it’s a false flag and it’s actually antifa supersoldiers dressed as trump supporters trying to embarrass them.

A) not joking
B) not surprised, they can wrangle their mind into whatever shape necessary to justify their world view

This country has serious mental health issues.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 17:26

WBH said something about that in a previous thread and he isn’t wrong.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 17:27

Turtleneck wrote:Exactly, Kingston. Not hot takes, but people who
are dismissing them as such are just entitled people who hate difficult conversations.

Or are having these conversations all the time and are ready for and advocating action. This “conversation” has been beaten to death. Everybody knows. Let’s do something about it.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2021-01-06, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 17:28

StylesGShmooth wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Well they were denied use of the National Guard during the attempted coup so I doubt they were offered before.  Also this is more on the Capitol Police than the DC Police.

DC or Capital Police, I'm not an expert but this is unacceptable. If there's cops that are sympathetic to stop the steal and that's why the handled this with velvet gloves then we gotta fix this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 17:42

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Exactly, Kingston. Not hot takes, but people who

Or are having these conversations all the time and are ready for and advocating action. This “conversation” has been beaten to death. Everybody knows. Let’s do something about it.

Ready for advocating action? What has been stopping you from advocating action? Just do it. Sorry if a few posts made you uncomfortable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 17:45

There was a stronger police response at the Munn Field Riots!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-06, 17:49

steveschneider wrote:There was a stronger police response at the Munn Field Riots!

Well, outside of the woman who got shot I guess.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-06, 17:56

The 25th amendment should definitely be under discussion tonight. All of this is 100% on Trump. Fucker has no proclivity to continue doing his job for these last two weeks.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2021-01-06, 17:58; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 17:58

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Ready for advocating action? What has been stopping you from advocating action? Just do it. Sorry if a few posts made you uncomfortable.

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. But like everything on SM, it’s become an easy way for people to feel like they are socially aware without actually doing anything. It’s not a hill I’ll die on. There’s lots of folks doing amazing things, it just feels to me like an easy self pat on the back. I’m sorry to you if that opinion is offensive. Really.

Edit: also, I said ready for, and advocating action. Not ready for advocating action. It’s a clunky sentence but I hope you see the difference.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-06, 18:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Or are having these conversations all the time and are ready for and advocating action.  This “conversation” has been beaten to death. Everybody knows.  Let’s do something about it.

Weird flex. No one is dismissing them. No one here, at least. They don't make me the least bit uncomfortable. I think FUCKING DUH speaks for itself. It's not patronizing the people posting those takes, it's stating that if you expected anything different, you haven't been paying attention. We live in an inherently racist country and white people can basically get away with whatever the fuck they want. That fact makes me uncomfortable, not the actual stating or repeating of the fact. Except when Bob does it because then it's just fucking annoying.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-06, 18:00

Today is an obvious off ramp on Trumpism for the Ted Cruz’s, McCarthys, that dipshit from Missouri, Gaetz etc. I mean it’s on a silver platter for them.

I have no faith they’ll take it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-06, 18:05

steveschneider wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

DC or Capital Police, I'm not an expert but this is unacceptable. If there's cops that are sympathetic to stop the steal and that's why the handled this with velvet gloves then we gotta fix this.

[tw]1346903101723320322[/tw]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 18:14

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. But like everything on SM, it’s become an easy way for people to feel like they are socially aware without actually doing anything. It’s not a hill I’ll die on. There’s lots of folks doing amazing things, it just feels to me like an easy self pat on the back. I’m sorry to you if that opinion is offensive. Really.

Edit: also, I said ready for, and advocating action. Not ready for advocating action. It’s a clunky sentence but I hope you see the difference.

I totally read it as advocating for action and did not catch the "and" in the sentence. That changes how I read your post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-06, 18:18

The woman who was shot is dead
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 18:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Weird flex. No one is dismissing them. No one here, at least. They don't make me the least bit uncomfortable. I think FUCKING DUH speaks for itself. It's not patronizing the people posting those takes, it's stating that if you expected anything different, you haven't been paying attention. We live in an inherently racist country and white people can basically get away with whatever the fuck they want. That fact makes me uncomfortable, not the actual stating or repeating of the fact. Except when Bob does it because then it's just fucking annoying.

I don't disagree with any of that. You're right. But I also don't care how often it gets repeated.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-06, 18:21

if anyone supports trump still they are a traitorous piece of shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-06, 18:38

[tw]1346920924310867968[/tw]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 18:41

I think she is genuinely confused as to why she was tear gassed or whatever. She basically seems to be saying “They had no right to gas me, I was just trying to storm the capitol!” Also, it’s a revolution, man.

[tw]1346937897060945920?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-06, 18:45

It’s curious to me how “unprepared” the capital building was to protect or defend from potential violence knowing what was taking place down the street. It almost seems intentional.

Also, am I the only who is thankful DC isn’t an open carry city. I believe it could have gotten very ugly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-01-06, 18:58

Only 15 arrests
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-06, 19:02

aualum06 wrote:Only 15 arrests
Wtf?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-06, 19:04

I've got a feeling that number is going to skyrocket in the next few weeks once the videos are reviewed.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-06, 19:10

Why am I seeing lots of people out after curfew and nothing happening?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-06, 19:13

Twitter bans Trump for 12 hours after “this is what you get for stealing an election” tweet

This might finally send him over the edge. Hold on to your asses.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 19:35

kingstonlake wrote:It’s curious to me how “unprepared” the capital building was to protect or defend from potential violence knowing what was taking place down the street. It almost seems intentional.

Also, am I the only who is thankful DC isn’t an open carry city. I believe it could have gotten very ugly.

I thought that they would come armed and with thousands of gun-toting idiots, and seeing I'd the police would really risk an all out battle, with the NG unable to be called. I had been fearing a worse day than this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-06, 19:52

Jake from State Farm wrote:

I've got a feeling that number is going to skyrocket in the next few weeks once the videos are reviewed.
It's helpful that most of them currently view wearing any sort of mask as taboo.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 19:55

Cameron wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

It's helpful that most of them currently view wearing any sort of mask as taboo.

I bet a lot of them wear white masks with pointy tips at the top.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 20:04

In case you were wondering, these folks don't seem bright. Casually posing for pics while committing various felonies.

[tw]1346950097033179137?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 20:06

Who could've possibly predicted that the racist, bigoted christian supporters of their christian hero could've participated in this?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-06, 20:08

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 2 137004148_10160904132687501_8705133026984366733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=nlISLraEq0YAX_HT62g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next