Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor..

+3
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:25 am

As I've consistently said here, he clearly has a serious drug addiction. I suspect his little trip to the doctor yesterday has something to do with that.

He could've been playing golf, or having sex with little girls, or wallowing in a bucket of chicken fat.. instead he makes an unscheduled trip to Walter Reed?

Seems suspicious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor..

Post by DWags Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:21 am

Yeah. That was weird. Wants it low key so he takes a motorcade. What do they have at that place that they wouldn’t at the White House?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 am

DWags wrote:Yeah. That was weird. Wants it low key so he takes a motorcade. What do they have at that place that they wouldn’t at the White House?
from what I've read, and it obviously makes sense, the White House is very well equipped with an extensive medical facility.

So the garbage the mainstream media reported is obviously meant to deflect.

Clearly the racist, bigoted sexual predator has had a bad couple of weeks: corruption is more clear now than ever, Gov races in states like Kentucky and Louisiana have gone to Democrats, his tax returns are in the verge of becoming public, a judge made him pay 2 million dollars to a veteran charity that he defrauded.

I'm thinking his drug addiction is worse than I even suspected it to be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:35 pm

I think it's just related to the stress that he's put himself under trying to keep track of his own lies.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:51 pm

The paternity test on Who is the mother of Baron Trump probably came back.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 pm

The cynic in me is saying Trump's pollsters told him Democrat John Bel Edwards was going to win re-election for Louisiana governor after Trump had actively campaigned for the GOP nominee Eddie Rispone. This came on the heels of Kentucky's GOP Gov Blevins losing his re-election race that Trump also campaigned for in his re-election bid.

2 governor races where Trump backed the loser. Trump never wants to be associated with losing. What better way to divert attention away from the news that John Be Edwards had defeated Rispone than a trip to the hospital.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Whatever he has, maybe it's contagious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Best joke I heard was constipation from having too many Republican senator's heads up his ass.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:01 am

feel dirty saying it but I hope bad health isn’t a never Trumper.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:58 am

kingstonlake wrote:feel dirty saying it but I hope bad health isn’t a never Trumper.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:03 am

Let me guess what he's saying 'Doc says I'm very healthy. Nobody is healthier than me'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:57 am

the one thing that America can take from the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's rage, paranoia, drug addiction and obesity is that he's one step closer to joining god in heaven.

he's clearly unwell and the impeachment testimony is magnifying it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:11 am

apparently, the racist, bigoted sexual predator's doctor actually rode with him in the motorcade to the hospital and this, according to the mainstream media, is highly unusual.

the fact that the president's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, rode with Trump in the presidential motorcade. Typically, the doctor rides separately from the President for security reasons. A former White House doctor told me it had never happened during their time there.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 am

The presidential motorcade is probably being converted in a mobile STD treatment and prevention center.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:04 pm

according to the mainstream media, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has taken to not "working" ( The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. 502811600 ) in the Oval Office and is spending a majority of time in the private part of the White House.

Fixated on impeachment proceedings against him, Trump is increasingly taking his official business to the White House’s executive residence to escape perceived risks of his formal office space.

of course, the media is framing it in the context of the impeachment inquiry, but I suspect it's more related to his drug addiction, paranoia, obesity, STD's, his overall health, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:according to the mainstream media, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has taken to not "working" ( The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Trip To The Doctor.. 502811600 ) in the Oval Office and is spending a majority of time in the private part of the White House.

Fixated on impeachment proceedings against him, Trump is increasingly taking his official business to the White House’s executive residence to escape perceived risks of his formal office space.

of course, the media is framing it in the context of the impeachment inquiry, but I suspect it's more related to his drug addiction, paranoia, obesity, STD's, his overall health, etc.

Sounds like a move a sane and stable person would make.

Howard Hughes says hello.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down