Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend..

+8
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend.. Empty Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-18, 06:54

sounds like he took time off from his 12 year old girls and playing golf to smear a dead American war hero some more?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend.. Empty Re: Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-18, 07:28

Life must really suck to wake up every day and make a list of people to attack, offend and belittle.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend.. Empty Re: Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend..

Post by DWags 2019-03-18, 08:09

I’ve been drunk and watching basketball for three days. What happened?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-18, 08:34

DWags wrote:I’ve been drunk and watching basketball for three days. What happened?

Trump Renews Attacks on John McCain, Months After Senator’s Death
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-18, 08:36

To his credit...Graham did something right over the weekend.

Graham defends McCain amid Trump attacks: 'Nothing about his service will ever be changed'
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-03-18, 08:51

Stuff like this is where I miss Goose. He'd eventually jump in and defend Trump and then disappear again. Good times. Come back Goose!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-18, 08:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Stuff like this is where I miss Goose. He'd eventually jump in and defend Trump and then disappear again. Good times. Come back Goose!
Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend.. 502811600

"yeah.. but Obama wore a tan suit"!!!!

sincerely,

Goose and other republicans who refuse to post here.. because even they get tired of defending a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who hates America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-03-18, 09:12

I had heard a little about this but didn't read the quotes. Disgusting.

Whose next? Maybe he should mock some of those Muslims who died in New Zealand?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-18, 09:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I had heard a little about this but didn't read the quotes. Disgusting.

Whose next? Maybe he should mock some of those Muslims who died in New Zealand?
give it time... he has lots of other war heroes and ethnic groups to mock first.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-03-18, 10:05

When you're bitching about an SNL repeat it could be the onset of memory loss, Alzheimer's but the constant is waking up everyday wanting to bitch about something and someone, living or dead.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-18, 10:09

GRR Spartan wrote:When you're bitching about an SNL repeat it could be the onset of memory loss, Alzheimer's but the constant is waking up everyday wanting to bitch about something and someone, living or dead.
combined with decades of drug use, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-18, 11:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:To his credit...Graham did something right over the weekend.

Graham defends McCain amid Trump attacks: 'Nothing about his service will ever be changed'

You mean by issuing the softest possible rebuke he could muster?

Fuck that. Fuck Lindsey graham. He’s a coward and a piece of shit. John McCains family should tell him to get fucked.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-18, 11:05

Could you imagine someone shitting on one of your best friends who is recently deceased as hard as trump did and that’s all you have to say? Fuck Lindsey graham forever. He’s a worthless sack of shit and Suggesting that his reply is anything short of detestable is plain wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-03-18, 11:14

I agree with Travis. Lindsey Graham is a spineless piece of garbage.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-03-18, 11:35

Cameron wrote:I agree with Travis. Lindsey Graham is a spineless piece of garbage.

They buried Lindsay Graham’s spine before they buried Senator McCain. That’s why Graham brought Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner as his guests to McCain’s memorial service at the National Cathedral contrary to the wishes of the McCain family.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-18, 12:12

Lindsey Graham is the weak toady who had a strong friend in McCain, and now that he’s gone, has attached himself to the next strongest dude who happens to be the school bully. He’s a cheerleader. He’s a fucking spineless joke.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-18, 12:20

the Russians must have something very, very damning on Graham.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-03-18, 13:07

That's Graham on the right.

Apparently the Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Had a Rough Weekend.. Zach-ward-was-never-meant-to-be-the-bully-1512499058
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-18, 13:10

That is exactly what I think of every time I use that word.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-20, 07:54

he's still smearing a dead American war hero.

and, of course, Republicans and their contempt for American values just sit back and smile.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-20, 08:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's still smearing a dead American war hero.

and, of course, Republicans and their contempt for American values just sit back and smile.

Right and Wrong went out the window a long time ago.

The only thing that matters is getting re-elected.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-20, 08:09

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's still smearing a dead American war hero.

Right and Wrong went out the window a long time ago.

The only thing that matters is getting re-elected.  
well, yeah - but it's a disappointing that the modern Republican party lines up behind an anti-America draft-dodger who continually smears a dead war hero..

it's not surprising to those of us who have paid attention for decades.. still it's disappointing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-20, 08:17

I don't know how to post tweets, but this is the kind of people that are inspired by the White House..

Cindy McCain Posts a Message She Received

and republicans just sit by and smile.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-20, 09:39

I'm on record. If he is re-elected in 2020 I will fully support him in every way possible. If people won't get off their ass and register and vote, they deserve everything they get from this guy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-03-20, 09:56

kingstonlake wrote:I'm on record. If he is re-elected in 2020 I will fully support him in every way possible. If people won't get off their ass and register and vote, they deserve everything they get from this guy.

So you'll become a racist, bigoted, sexual predator? White Nationalist? Start chanting "lock her up" & "build that wall"? Watch Fox News 24/7 and believe what you see? Donate?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-20, 16:39

The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator on American hero John McCain: " I gave him the funeral he wanted.. and I didn't even get a thank you".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-21, 01:13

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'm on record. If he is re-elected in 2020 I will fully support him in every way possible. If people won't get off their ass and register and vote, they deserve everything they get from this guy.

So you'll become a racist, bigoted, sexual predator? White Nationalist? Start chanting "lock her up" & "build that wall"? Watch Fox News 24/7 and believe what you see? Donate?

I won't become one of them, but honestly, I don't want to hear any whining from the left. None. Zero, zip, nada. If he still pines for a wall it better get built. And I would support it. If this douche gets re elected, we deserve it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-03-21, 08:41

kingstonlake wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I won't become one of them, but honestly, I don't want to hear any whining from the left. None. Zero, zip, nada. If he still pines for a wall it better get built. And I would support it. If this douche gets re elected, we deserve it.

Well that's just dumb.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-21, 09:34

Anyone else not aware of these cuts?

[tw]1108508524592558080[/tw]

It's working.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-21, 09:58

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Well that's just dumb.

Sounds like he's in favor of a monarchy. I don't think the US works that way.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-21, 10:39

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Well that's just dumb.

Nah, if you're to lazy to get off your ass and vote, you deserve it. We're not talking about grabbing a weapon, suiting up, and putting your life on the line on a battle field to win. Simply casting a vote. A majority of Americans don't want him in office. If you can't find the time out of your day to register to vote in the next two years, then you deserve what you get.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-03-21, 13:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Well that's just dumb.

Nah, if you're to lazy to get off your ass and vote, you deserve it. We're not talking about grabbing a weapon, suiting up, and putting your life on the line on a battle field to win. Simply casting a vote. A majority of Americans don't want him in office. If you can't find the time out of your day to register to vote in the next two years, then you deserve what you get.

You do realize more people voted for Granny Email last time around? And what about those on the left who did vote? Can they whine? Your entire argument is dumb.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-21, 14:49

It also seems roughly 20 months premature.

Maybe focus more on getting people registered yourself and trying to get people to vote for now and the next year and a friggin half, saving the freak out for after the election.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down