Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..

+4
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 12:43

ya know.. 'cause that's what jesus would want.. The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  502811600

On Monday night, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator announced that it now supports a ruling from a Texas judge that would invalidate the entire Affordable Care Act -- aka Obamacare -- a move that almost certainly will push the fight over how health care is delivered in this country to the Supreme Court.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..

Post by DWags Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 13:53

But they said before the fall election, they weren't going to. Are you saying they lied about that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 13:54

DWags wrote:But they said before the fall election, they weren't going to. Are you saying they lied about that?
I know it's hard to believe that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator might have moments of dishonesty.. but it looks like this might be the case.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 13:55

on the upside, I'm sure this is something that the Democrats are more than happy to run on in 2020.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 17:57

Wonder if the Trump voters with children in college will figure out they've taken taken away the dependent deduction for children over 18 and now they'll lose the healthcare the same dependents could keep until they turned 26 with the ACA

H.L. Menken was correct about never underestimating the stupidity of the general public.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 18:00

I need to dive in so I'm not just getting sucked in by headlines, but it appears in the education budget slash they are cutting all funding for Special Olympics and a large chunk for Spectrum support.

Gotta get that money for your racist wall from somewhere I guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 20:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to dive in so I'm not just getting sucked in by headlines, but it appears in the education budget slash they are cutting all funding for Special Olympics and a large chunk for Spectrum support.

What?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 20:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to dive in so I'm not just getting sucked in by headlines, but it appears in the education budget slash they are cutting all funding for Special Olympics and a large chunk for Spectrum support.

yeah, it's in the Dept of Education budget to slash all funding for the Special Olympics.

Thankfully, it won't go anywhere.. even when Republicans held the House majority, most of her hate-filled stuff was DOA.

This will never become realized.. but it certainly says more than we need to know about these scumbags.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 20:34

InTenSity wrote:

What?
see my post.

Totally f'd up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 22:36

This is the party of pro life? This coming from the same right wing that screams about Iceland eliminating down syndrome? Fuck you people.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Mar 2019 - 9:45

InTenSity wrote:This is the party of pro life? This coming from the same right wing that screams about Iceland eliminating down syndrome? Fuck you people.

Yeah, saw it break on the news last night. Looks like Devos spear headed it. These are awful awful people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 27 Mar 2019 - 10:10

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:This is the party of pro life? This coming from the same right wing that screams about Iceland eliminating down syndrome? Fuck you people.

Yeah, saw it break on the news last night. Looks like Devos spear headed it. These are awful awful people.
putting children in cages, taking healthcare away from our most vulnerable, defunding schools, even the Special Olympics.

Truly horrible, disgusting people. The American Taliban. I wish there was a hell.. I don't like saying it, but it might help me to envision them burning in it for eternity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Mar 2019 - 17:21

With no plan in place they are trying to repeal Obamacare again. What’s the odds they achieve it this time?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 27 Mar 2019 - 17:33

steveschneider wrote:With no plan in place they are trying to repeal Obamacare again. What’s the odds they achieve it this time?

Extremely low. But what the hell, I thought for sure there was collusion with Russia. Wait. I still think there was.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 25 Sep 2020 - 9:33

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  502811600 dumbass-in-chief signs an executive order with no teeth (while simultaneously trying to get rid of ACA) in a shameless attempt to pander for votes.

Trump signs executive orders on preexisting condition protections, surprise billing

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Sep 2020 - 10:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  502811600 dumbass-in-chief signs an executive order with no teeth (while simultaneously trying to get rid of ACA) in a shameless attempt to pander for votes.

Trump signs executive orders on preexisting condition protections, surprise billing

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Trying To Take Healthcare Away From People Again..  502811600

he will literally start handing out money to white suburban people any second now..

Presidential Medals of Freedom.. boxes of Rice-A-Roni (the San Francisco treat), Heisman Trophies.. M-Perks at Meijer, pre-paid VISA cards.. that dude will do anything in the next 5 weeks to pander to the stupidest of stupid Americans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down