Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty. Would you guys do that?

+13
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTito
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   Empty In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty. Would you guys do that?

Post by DWags Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 14:42

IDK, Seems like kind of a shit thing to do. If you really are not guilty, you'd have to go through the expense of paying a lawyer for a trial. If you sit there in court and admit to it, even if you aren't guilty, everyone thinks you are. (shit, I know he is,but whatever)

Prostitution solicitation charges would be dropped if he admits he'd have been found guilty
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   Empty Re: In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty. Would you guys do that?

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 16:37

I think he would have to admit he "could" be found guilty.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   Empty Re: In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty. Would you guys do that?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:27

Not admitting you’re guilty; admitting you’d be found guilty. Big difference. What a gift to Kraft and the others. Highly unusual arrangement from the Feds. More proof it pays bigly to be a rich white guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:31

And take this as political if you want, but my guess is POTUS told his AG to make this go away for two reasons: Kraft and many of the others are good friends of his, and for as long as the story is in the news, the president’s photo will be shown pal’ing around with the Asian woman who owned that rub & tug spa and is now selling access to the CIC.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:36

tGreenWay wrote:And take this as political if you want, but my guess is POTUS told his AG to make this go away for two reasons: Kraft and many of the others are good friends of his, and for as long as the story is in the news, the president’s photo will be shown pal’ing around with the Asian woman who owned that rub & tug spa and is now selling access to the CIC.

It's a pretty standard deal.

And it has nothing to do with Trump's Attorney General.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:36

tGreenWay wrote:Not admitting you’re guilty; admitting you’d be found guilty. Big difference. What a gift to Kraft and the others. Highly unusual arrangement from the Feds. More proof it pays bigly to be a rich white guy.

You know that it’s highly unusual arrangement from the feds due to ample experience being on the wrong side of a prostitution prosecution greenway?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:43

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:And take this as political if you want, but my guess is POTUS told his AG to make this go away for two reasons: Kraft and many of the others are good friends of his, and for as long as the story is in the news, the president’s photo will be shown pal’ing around with the Asian woman who owned that rub & tug spa and is now selling access to the CIC.

No, it’s definitely not a pretty standard deal from the Feds, but keep pretending you know shit you really don’t.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Not admitting you’re guilty; admitting you’d be found guilty. Big difference. What a gift to Kraft and the others. Highly unusual arrangement from the Feds. More proof it pays bigly to be a rich white guy.

You know that it’s highly unusual arrangement from the feds due to ample experience being on the wrong side of a prostitution prosecution greenway?

More times than I’m willing to admit. Plus, as I’ve mentioned before, my best friend is a criminal defense attorney and does mostly federal work. We’ve already talked about this unusual deal today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 17:52

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, it’s definitely not a pretty standard deal from the Feds, but keep pretending you know shit you really don’t.

What does the Palm Beach County State’s Attorney’s Office have to do with "the Feds"?

And FYI...

Edmondson told CNBC that the deal being offered Kraft and the other men is standard in cases where a person who has not previously been convicted of a prior crime is charged with a misdemeanor.

Maybe you should try to educate yourself...instead of pretending you know shit you really don't...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:39

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What does the Palm Beach County State’s Attorney’s Office have to do with "the Feds"?

And FYI...

Edmondson told CNBC that the deal being offered Kraft and the other men is standard in cases where a person who has not previously been convicted of a prior crime is charged with a misdemeanor.

Maybe you should try to educate yourself...instead of pretending you know shit you really don't...

The Feds were involved, dumbass. It was a multijurisdictional task force. Maybe it’s standard in Florida, but in both my comments I specifically mentioned Feds. There is no doubt they would have had to sign off on what Florida offered. And while it’s just a guess, as I said in the first place, I’m also near certain AG Barr was all over this.
Practice your reading comprehension, and stop making statements about which you know nothing. I know for you it will be difficult.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:43

tGreenWay wrote:

More times than I’m willing to admit. Plus, as I’ve mentioned before, my best friend is a criminal defense attorney and does mostly federal work. We’ve already talked about this unusual deal today.

I was just trying to make a joke greenway and your response has hurt my feelings. I am now going to sue you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:48

tGreenWay wrote:

I was just trying to make a joke greenway and your response has hurt my feelings. I am now going to sue you.

How did I hurt your feelings, Travis? Also, I didn’t know you had feelings.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:51

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And FYI...

The Feds were involved, dumbass. It was a multijurisdictional task force. Maybe it’s standard in Florida, but in both my comments I specifically mentioned Feds. There is no doubt they would have had to sign off on what Florida offered. And while it’s just a guess, as I said in the first place, I’m also near certain AG Barr was all over this.
Practice your reading comprehension, and stop making statements about which you know nothing. I know for you it will be difficult.

You sound like a cop.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:53

tTito wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You sound like a cop.

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   502811600 You take that back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 18:54

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And FYI...

Can you give actual proof the Feds were involved in his arrest and his prosecution?  And the deal?

Can you give some evidence the deal was not standard, even though the prosecutor said it was?

Otherwise...you're just talking out of your ass.

Deal with some facts.  Not made up bullshit.  Facts.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 19:02

tGreenWay wrote:

I’m very sensitive greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 19:41

tGreenWay wrote:

You must be. I admitted to getting busted many times for paying for dates, as you alluded to, btw, and having spoken with a friend who is a federal criminal defender. Where’s the harm, my lil buddy? I want to make it right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 19:52

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can you give actual proof the Feds were involved in his arrest and his prosecution?  

Owners were charged with racketeering. That’s federal. The whole investigation began as a multi-state, multi-jurisdictional investigation (feds and cops). Cops and Feds working together.
I already addressed the state charging the johns.

And the deal?
I already addressed this, too.

Can you give some evidence the deal was not standard, even though the prosecutor said it was?

I already addressed this.

Otherwise...you're just talking out of your ass.

I definitely do that often, but not in this case. My comments are spot on, and — as I’ve already mentioned more than once — derived from a conversation with someone whose practice is 80% federal criminal defense.

Deal with some facts.

I have, except where I noted it was just my guess. You know what that word means, right?

Not made up bullshit.  Facts.

Like your made up bullshit on MSU basketball recruiting? Okay. In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   55953254

Please continue to work on your reading comprehension, as it really needs tightening up. Meantime, maybe limit your posts to that which you know best; incorrectly predicting MSU recruiting, and your personal best times mopping the Atlanta airport.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:29

tGreenWay wrote: In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   1469072363

So...other than the deal being standard and the Feds not being involved with Kraft in any way (or his prosecution/deal)...you were spot on!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:35

tGreenWay wrote:

You must be. I admitted to getting busted many times for paying for dates, as you alluded to, btw, and having spoken with a friend who is a federal criminal defender. Where’s the harm, my lil buddy? I want to make it right.

Did your federal criminal defender friend explain to you that getting busted at a rub and tug wasn't a federal crime?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:37

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Did your federal criminal defender friend explain to you that getting busted at a rub and tug wasn't a federal crime?

Addressed this already. Maybe you should read slower.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:39

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote: In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   1469072363

So...other than the deal being standard and the Feds not being involved with Kraft in any way (or his prosecution/deal)...you were spot on!

And this. Hey, where’s the best place for pizza at Hartsfield Jackson?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:45

Greenway gets sucked into the Nigel hole. Hope he comes back OK.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Greenway gets sucked into the Nigel hole. Hope he comes back OK.

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   502811600 I’m bored with him now, so I’m done, Officer OTPT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Greenway gets sucked into the Nigel hole. Hope he comes back OK.

He stepped in his own bullshit.

And then tried spreading it all over the board.

You might like that smell. I don't.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:54

As an impartial observer. I give this fight to Nigel.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:55

Great thread, won't read again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:57

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And this. Hey, where’s the best place for pizza at Hartsfield Jackson?

I don't eat at the airport, but probably Verasano's.

I think you'd probably like Sbarro the best though.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 20:59

Nordic wrote:As an impartial observer. I give this fight to Nigel.

Are you impartial? You don’t seem impartial.

Why do you give this fight to Nigel?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 21:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   2Q==
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 21:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:Great thread, won't read again.

Yeah, I’m done with it, too. Nigel doesn’t know shit about this stuff, and I got more than an earful from an expert on this stuff. Oddly enough, this attorney almost always pulls for the defendant, but is disgusted by how these ultra rich white guys are being allowed to skate.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 21:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Nice try, I ain't failing for a Nigel-esk trap In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   2809484752
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 21:28

To answer DWags question, based on what’s been reported, including two visits with video evidence, the answer is hell yes. There’s no admission of guilt. It’s a gift.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 21:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Great thread, won't read again.

Yeah, I’m done with it, too. Nigel doesn’t know shit about this stuff, and I got more than an earful from an expert on this stuff. Oddly enough, this attorney almost always pulls for the defendant, but is disgusted by how these ultra rich white guys are being allowed to skate.

An expert on federal crime would certainly be valuable...if Kraft committed a federal crime.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 8:44

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

An expert on federal crime would certainly be valuable...if Kraft committed a federal crime.

Do you mean to tell us that you can't get sent to a Federal country club prison for a rub-n-tug?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 8:48

Disagree. Nigel needs to provide proof that this is common besides a prosecutor claiming it. I mean, what is the prosecutor going to say, "No, this is not a common offer at all, but Mr Kraft is rich as fuck, so we are giving him a special deal."
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:03

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Disagree. Nigel needs to provide proof that this is common besides a prosecutor claiming it. I mean, what is the prosecutor going to say, "No, this is not a common offer at all, but Mr Kraft is rich as fuck, so we are giving him a special deal."

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   502811600

He might not even take the deal.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:03

FYI: We try not to encourage Nigel.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:12

In order to get the charges dropped Kraft has to admit he would have been found guilty.  Would you guys do that?   685538eb8d2aebe5c6acf20042678da4d895935e878caa07825cee215771b144
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 20 Mar 2019 - 9:33

He's gonna walk.  Standard $$ wins case.  No audio.  Just a random guy showing up at a business and women can't help but want to suck his dick.  Since there's no audio you can't prove there was a financial agreement.  I know whenever I walk into a business woman just offer to suck my dick on a whim all the time.

This is why our justice system is a joke.  Ironically the NFL's inevitable slap on wrist will be a bigger penalty. Hopefully these woman were on their knees so the NFL can really find something to get fired up about.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next