Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread)

+2
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
6 posters

Go down

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) Empty I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 11:16

I'm not even joking.

He said he wanted to be an Ambassador to the game of basketball and was upset that he couldn't congratulate Russ on his 20/20/20 game or his 2nd season of averaging a triple double.

I think he thinks part of being an Ambassador is tweeting out random shout outs. I think he really loves Twitter.

[tw]1116720758930071553[/tw]

[tw]1116720369895755778[/tw]

[tw]1116460502866022400[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) Empty Re: I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread)

Post by steveschneider Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 11:19

I agree with this. I think there were a few other factors involved but I think this was part of it. Dude wanted to be free to be himself and here his is doing it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) Empty Re: I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread)

Post by DWags Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 11:58

I think if I was magic, I'd quit life, and just go watch ball games constantly and eat ice cream and ask everybody how it feels to be poor.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 12:24

DWags wrote:I think if I was magic, I'd quit life, and just go watch ball games constantly and eat ice cream and ask everybody how it feels to be poor.

Don't you do that now?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 13:41

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:I think if I was magic, I'd quit life, and just go watch ball games constantly and eat ice cream and ask everybody how it feels to be poor.

Don't you do that now?

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) 502811600 I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) 502811600

+1
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 16:49

Pretty sure he actually specifically said that he wanted to be able to tweet again when he stepped down.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 16:54

Rocinante wrote:

Don't you do that now?

I think Magic quit the Lakers so he could start Tweeting again (tOfficial Magic Johnson Twitter Thread) 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down