Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back Will Wade!!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome back Will Wade!! Empty Welcome back Will Wade!!

Post by kingstonlake Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lsu-reinstates-head-coach-will-wade-after-meeting-with-school-and-ncaa-officials/

"The LSU Athletics Department today agreed to reinstate Will Wade as head coach of the Tiger basketball program," LSU said in a statement. "Coach Wade met Friday with University and NCAA officials. During those meetings, he answered all questions and denied any wrongdoing in connection with recently reported allegations of irregularities in college basketball recruiting."

I guess meeting now was a better time than meeting before the SEC and NCAA tourney and getting suspended for both? Welcome back Will Wade!! 2599972566

I am of the belief that the NCAA is in so deep that they have to let the Will Wades of the world operate at the risk of complete exposure of some really high profile schools and coches...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Will Wade!! Empty Re: Welcome back Will Wade!!

Post by Turtleneck Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Rumor is Southeastern Louisiana State College of Dairy Management is in hot water with the NCAA because they let the basketball team eat cream cheese with bagels.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 pm

kingstonlake wrote:https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lsu-reinstates-head-coach-will-wade-after-meeting-with-school-and-ncaa-officials/

"The LSU Athletics Department today agreed to reinstate Will Wade as head coach of the Tiger basketball program," LSU said in a statement. "Coach Wade met Friday with University and NCAA officials. During those meetings, he answered all questions and denied any wrongdoing in connection with recently reported allegations of irregularities in college basketball recruiting."

I guess meeting now was a better time than meeting before the SEC and NCAA tourney and getting suspended for both? Welcome back Will Wade!! 2599972566

I am of the belief that the NCAA is in so deep that they have to let the Will Wades of the world operate at the risk of complete exposure of some really high profile schools and coches...

Soooo.... since the NCAA IS the member schools. And many many of the schools cheat... Then who are they cheating? AND which member schools defined the rules as set? AND fuck "exposure of high profile", if the schools agreed to this shit (by being in the NCAA), then let it all air out....

(Obvious Answer to ALL questions: ALL... except other B10 schools are cheating Izzo out of his 2nd title.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:53 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lsu-reinstates-head-coach-will-wade-after-meeting-with-school-and-ncaa-officials/

Soooo.... since the NCAA IS the member schools. And many many of the schools cheat... Then who are they cheating? AND which member schools defined the rules as set? AND fuck "exposure of high profile", if the schools agreed to this shit (by being in the NCAA), then let it all air out....

(Obvious Answer to ALL questions: ALL... except other B10 schools are cheating Izzo out of his 2nd title.)

There's a fan base down the road that swears Izzo is as dirty as they come. Fans are delusional for the most part though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:20 pm

L$U must have made the NCAA a "strong offer".
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:13 pm

And here I was all excited about the return of a Swiller I’d never heard of before.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down