Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.

+4
DWags
steveschneider
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.  Empty Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.

Post by kingstonlake Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:18 pm

And told her so at age three.......

Discuss at your own peril.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/actress-charlize-theron-reveals-7-year-old-is-transgender-daily-mail

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron said while talking about her 7-year-old, Jackson. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!’” The Oscar-winning actress said she’s the mother of two daughters whom she wants to “protect” and “see thrive.”
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.  Empty Re: Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.

Post by Turtleneck Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm

What are we supposed to discuss? Why is this in tBin?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.  Empty Re: Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.

Post by kingstonlake Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Turtleneck wrote:What are we supposed to discuss? Why is this in tBin?

Because thats the forum I started the thread in?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 am

This topic comes up all the time on the Joe Rogan podcast. I’m sure there are legit examples where a kid identifies as another gender and I’m sure there are cases where a parent is pushing a kid into being another gender and doing harm to their kid. Impossible to really tell as an outsider but it is what it is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:41 am

You ok Turtle?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Triggered.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 pm

steveschneider wrote:This topic comes up all the time on the Joe Rogan podcast. I’m sure there are legit examples where a kid identifies as another gender and I’m sure there are cases where a parent is pushing a kid into being another gender and doing harm to their kid. Impossible to really tell as an outsider but it is what it is.

Tells you a lot more about Joe Rogan than anything.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:
steveschneider wrote:This topic comes up all the time on the Joe Rogan podcast. I’m sure there are legit examples where a kid identifies as another gender and I’m sure there are cases where a parent is pushing a kid into being another gender and doing harm to their kid. Impossible to really tell as an outsider but it is what it is.

Tells you a lot more about Joe Rogan than anything.

Such as?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:56 pm

He’s an idiot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:He’s an idiot.

How so?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:53 am

Hard disagree. I may take issue with some if his positions or guest. But he's pretty honest. Like his format.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:26 am

kingstonlake wrote:And told her so at age three.......

Discuss at your own peril.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/actress-charlize-theron-reveals-7-year-old-is-transgender-daily-mail

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron said while talking about her 7-year-old, Jackson. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!’” The Oscar-winning actress said she’s the mother of two daughters whom she wants to “protect” and “see thrive.”
cool. whatever - as long as he/she treats people with kindness and respect.

people really care about stuff like this? Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:55 am

Cameron wrote:

How so?

Some of the positions he takes are idiotic. From that I deduced that he’s an idiot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:06 am

Cameron wrote:

How so?

I don't think he's wrong. The show can be pretty entertaining though.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Ok, I'll be slightly less obtuse: He features and gives a platform to people who are toxic, including men's rights activists, anti-feminists, bigots, and insane conspiracy theorists and plays it off like its fine because he's some kind of objective observer, but he clearly puts his finger on the scale to lend legitimacy to his guests povs, which are overly simplistic and play right into the biases of (mostly) white men. He's a stupid person's intellectual.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Rocinante wrote:Ok, I'll be slightly less obtuse: He features and gives a platform to people who are toxic, including men's rights activists, anti-feminists, bigots, and insane conspiracy theorists and plays it off like its fine because he's some kind of objective observer, but he clearly puts his finger on the scale to lend legitimacy to his guests povs, which are overly simplistic and play right into the biases of (mostly) white men. He's a stupid person's intellectual.

Don't disagree at all with your critiques. His show is very hit or miss.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Ok, I'll be slightly less obtuse: He features and gives a platform to people who are toxic, including men's rights activists, anti-feminists, bigots, and insane conspiracy theorists and plays it off like its fine because he's some kind of objective observer, but he clearly puts his finger on the scale to lend legitimacy to his guests povs, which are overly simplistic and play right into the biases of (mostly) white men. He's a stupid person's intellectual.

who is the "he" person??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

who is the "he" person??

Joe Rogan. Rocinate isn't wrong at all. He'll have some moron like Candace Owens on and the guest will spew out absolute horse shit for 3hrs. A lot of bigoted stuff against transgendered folks, sjw's, woke people, college campuses, safe spaces etc gets discussed on there all the time. Also, his show is very popular and it gets millions of hits. On the other side of the coin he'll have on a guy like David Lee Roth and it will be incredible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: who is the "he" person??

Joe Rogan. Rocinate isn't wrong at all. He'll have some moron like Candace Owens on and the guest will spew out absolute horse shit for 3hrs. A lot of bigoted stuff against transgendered folks, sjw's, woke people, college campuses, safe spaces etc gets discussed on there all the time. Also, his show is very popular and it gets millions of hits. On the other side of the coin he'll have on a guy like David Lee Roth and it will be incredible.
okay - thanks. Never heard of him. Or Candace Owens. I suspect that's not a bad thing.

I do know who David Lee Roth is, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

okay - thanks. Never heard of him. Or Candace Owens. I suspect that's not a bad thing.

You should probably know who she is unfortunately.

She also said that Hitler would have been ok if he had kept his agenda in Germany but that when he spread out of Germany his ideas became a problem. She's an absolutely awful person. She testified in Congress just a little bit ago and from what little I've seen of it she tried to paint the left as the real bigots in this country.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay - thanks. Never heard of him. Or Candace Owens. I suspect that's not a bad thing.

You should probably know who she is unfortunately.

She also said that Hitler would have been ok if he had kept his agenda in Germany but that when he spread out of Germany his ideas became a problem. She's an absolutely awful person. She testified in Congress just a little bit ago and from what little I've seen of it she tried to paint the left as the real bigots in this country.
oh yeah - she's the MAGA lady who thinks Hitler was doing the right thing. Charlize Theron reveals her 7yr old is transgender.  502811600

(in her defense, that doesn't make her any different from the rest of the MAGA patriots).

But, yes, I saw her getting all annoyed a week or two ago when someone used her actual words against her. Thanks for shedding some light on these people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down