Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

+14
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
DWags
AnomanderRake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings Empty Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 14:31

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Makes sense, get out Hillary.

However, the biggest reason Clinton should concede to Bernie Sanders involves the political repercussions of the FBI’s email investigation. The long-term future of the Democratic Party rests upon whether or not the FBI discloses its findings before, or after the contested Democratic convention. While I believe Bernie Sanders will win the Democratic nomination, there’s a major issue few people have addressed in progressive circles.

What happens if Clinton wins the nomination, and the FBI recommends indictments after July 25, 2016?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings Empty Re: Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 14:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

However, the biggest reason Clinton should concede to Bernie Sanders involves the political repercussions of the FBI’s email investigation. The long-term future of the Democratic Party rests upon whether or not the FBI discloses its findings before, or after the contested Democratic convention. While I believe Bernie Sanders will win the Democratic nomination, there’s a major issue few people have addressed in progressive circles.

What happens if Clinton wins the nomination, and the FBI recommends indictments after July 25, 2016?

Hey, that's my birthday.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings Empty Re: Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 14:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings

Hey, that's my birthday.

One way or another, it's going to be an exciting day.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-04, 14:53

Happy birthday pylon I hope you enjoy your day today
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-04, 15:00

she should've never killed those brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account. It showed a reckless disregard for the sanctity of Hotmail.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-04, 16:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:she should've never killed those brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account. It showed a reckless disregard for the sanctity of Hotmail.

IT's always refreshing when you make light of the deaths of fellow Americans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 16:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hey, that's my birthday.

One way or another, it's going to be an exciting day.

Birthday beejer and possible indictments! Woo!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-04, 16:58

Huffington Post Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-04, 17:12

Bern Bern Bern Bern!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 17:29

Tim Wakefield wrote:Huffington Post Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600

I was just trying see how much bait Bob would swallow Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-05, 08:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:she should've never killed those brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account. It showed a reckless disregard for the sanctity of Hotmail.

IT's always refreshing when you make light of the deaths of fellow Americans.
umm.. "brave" Americans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-05, 08:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Huffington Post Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600

I was just trying see how much bait Bob would swallow Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600
Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600

I don't pay attention to all the outrage about Hillary's email account, of course - it's clearly political. The right freely admits it.

but.. from what I can tell, the right wing patriots are upset because she used a private email account for government-related business.. correct??

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-05, 09:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 502811600

I don't pay attention to all the outrage about Hillary's email account, of course - it's clearly political. The right freely admits it.

but.. from what I can tell, the right wing patriots are upset because she used a private email account for government-related business.. correct??

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 2599972566

The Federal Records Act, FOIA and NARA were all violated by the use of her private email server and any deletions of emails.

Here's the NPR take. Last time I checked, NPR isn't exactly a right-leaning outfit.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-05, 09:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The Federal Records Act, FOIA and NARA were all violated by the use of her private email server and any deletions of emails.

Here's the NPR take.  Last time I checked, NPR isn't exactly a right-leaning outfit.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law
yeah, I don't really trust the media.

anyway, you'd think that the anti-government right wing patriots would support someone who used a personal email server versus one owned and operated by the evil government.. but that, of course, would make them intellectually consistent.

anyway.. I don't care what email server she used.. I'm more worried about which country our current president was born in.  Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-05-06, 09:30

It would be a dream come true if Hilary got arrested and the Democratic nomination defaulted to Bernie.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-06, 09:56

Was listening to npr. Is it true that two previous secretary of states did the same thing? I know all this shit is political and the Clintons are such a lightening rod in DC. If you don't love them you hate them. And that's not just us, that's politicians lawyers judges etc. for cripes sake, everyone knew the impeachment wouldn't get 67 votes but it was going to happen. I'm for justice, but I get the feeling this whole email thing is just another tempest in a teapot. Created by extreme hate who will tell you a law was violated and man dies it need to be prosecuted, defended by extreme feelings of loyalty who will tell you others have done it and it's a non starter.

This election coming up will have those extreme feelings for both candidates. I have only one prediction, we'll see violence during the general election. At rally's and when we vote in November. This is where we all have decided to take it in this country. This is where we're going. Hell, it's going to be entertaining if nothing else.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-06, 10:26

DWags wrote:Was listening to npr. Is it true that two previous secretary of states did the same thing?

No...Hills wants to sell that snake oil though. And her claim completely ignores the scads of classified material on her home server, something none of them did.

Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email

Our ruling

Clinton said, regarding her State Department email practices, "my predecessors did the same thing."

This is a misleading claim chiefly because only one prior secretary of state regularly used email, Colin Powell. Powell did use a personal email address for government business, however he did not use a private server kept at his home, as Clinton did.

We rate this claim Mostly False.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 10:51

everything the right does is political... for instance, this is how they politicize the tragic deaths of 4 brave Americans in Benghazi:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping".

Kevin McCarthy (R- CA)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-06, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:everything the right does is political... for instance, this is how they politicize the tragic deaths of 4 brave Americans in Benghazi:

And everything the left does is goodness and light.

OK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 12:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:everything the right does is political... for instance, this is how they politicize the tragic deaths of 4 brave Americans in Benghazi:

And everything the left does is goodness and light.

OK.
Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings 5ffc36d13f459910f558589312a9461b

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 12:31

#NeverForget

#JusticeForBenghazi

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings BJhoAVaCUAUVRZu

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-06, 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:#NeverForget

#JusticeForBenghazi

Hillary Clinton Should Concede to Bernie Sanders Before The FBI Reveals Its Findings BJhoAVaCUAUVRZu

Strange you would choose a chart without Afghanistan on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 13:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:#NeverForget

#JusticeForBenghazi

Strange you would choose a chart without Afghanistan on it.
all seriousness - I have a right wing nut friend.. total jesus freak - used to be a colleague of mine until he retired. He blames Obama and Hillary for Benghazi... and Bill Clinton for 9/11.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-06, 13:32

In the 1990s, congressional Republicans took 140 hours of sworn testimony on the urgent question of whether the Clintons had misused the White House Christmas card list. Seriously. That’s something that actually happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/05/06/hillary-clinton-is-going-to-be-exonerated-on-the-email-controversy-it-wont-matter/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 13:34

Rocinante wrote:
In the 1990s, congressional Republicans took 140 hours of sworn testimony on the urgent question of whether the Clintons had misused the White House Christmas card list. Seriously. That’s something that actually happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/05/06/hillary-clinton-is-going-to-be-exonerated-on-the-email-controversy-it-wont-matter/

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-05-06, 22:43

Nothing is ever going to happen with this, but it will keep everyone preoccupied until it blows over.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-09, 07:52

Jake from State Farm wrote:Nothing is ever going to happen with this, but it will keep everyone preoccupied until it blows over.
I know that the thought of Hillary's email account keeps me awake at night.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 07:36

B
E
N
Good Monday morning.
H
A
Z
I
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 09:33

You know how presidents age quite a bit when they're in office? I'm kinda scared of what Hillary will look like at the end of her term.  affraid
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-16, 09:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know how presidents age quite a bit when they're in office? I'm kinda scared of what Hillary will look like at the end of her term.  affraid
I'm not really much of a feminist, I think most of those people are sort of crazy, but why do people always bring up Hillary's looks? Did we talk about what old ass John McCain would look like after 4 years? What about John Kerry? Were we talking about it for him? Why is it only when there is a female candidate that were are suddenly so concerned about how attractive she is?

For the record, there aren't very many 60+ year old women that we could say anything different about than what we say about Hillary. Some, but most aren't exactly qualified to be president.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 10:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know how presidents age quite a bit when they're in office? I'm kinda scared of what Hillary will look like at the end of her term.  affraid
I'm not really much of a feminist, I think most of those people are sort of crazy, but why do people always bring up Hillary's looks? Did we talk about what old ass John McCain would look like after 4 years? What about John Kerry? Were we talking about it for him? Why is it only when there is a female candidate that were are suddenly so concerned about how attractive she is?

For the record, there aren't very many 60+ year old women that we could say anything different about than what we say about Hillary. Some, but most aren't exactly qualified to be president.

I'm sorry I made fun of your girlfriend's looks, Travis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-16, 10:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oh stop it. It's not just you. It's everyone. I've made jokes along those lines. But after hearing the same comments 100+ times it was sort of like "wait why do we only do this for her?" i mean, the other guy running is literally orange and I feel like we hear less jokes about that than we do about the other one just because she's an older woman.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-16, 10:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oh stop it. It's not just you. It's everyone. I've made jokes along those lines. But after hearing the same comments 100+ times it was sort of like "wait why do we only do this for her?" i mean, the other guy running is literally orange and I feel like we hear less jokes about that than we do about the other one just because she's an older woman.

I have not made those comments, Travis. Stop justifying your sexism with "everybody does it" logic.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-16, 11:05

Three-star former Lt. General Dana Chipman told former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta in a transcribed interview by the panel in January that "nothing could have affected what occurred in Benghazi" to prevent the deaths of four Americans in the immediate response to the attacks, the letter released by Democrats states.

“I think you ordered exactly the right forces to move out and to head toward a position where they could reinforce what was occurring in Benghazi or in Tripoli or elsewhere in the region,” Chipman said, according to the letter. “And, sir, I don’t disagree with the actions you took, the recommendations you made, and the decisions you directed.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/house-benghazi-committee-lawyer-american-lives-223207
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-16, 11:09

Turtleneck wrote:

I have not made those comments, Travis. Stop justifying your sexism with "everybody does it" logic.

The next time I justify something by saying "turtleneck did it" I'll fully expect pigs to be flying
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-16, 11:51

Clinton’s Crimes and Comey’s Choice

Would Comey really hand Bernie the nomination?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-14, 12:43

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/12/wikileaks-to-publish-more-hillary-clinton-emails-julian-assange
WikiLeaks to publish more Hillary Clinton emails - Julian Assange
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-14, 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:Clinton’s Crimes and Comey’s Choice

Would Comey really hand Bernie the nomination?

You can bet that Obama has put the kibosh on Comey doing anything but sweeping this under a large rug now that Hills is the presumptive nominee.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-22, 16:33

Sarah Westwood ‏@sarahcwestwood 1h1 hour ago
Bryan Pagliano pleaded the Fifth 125 times today during his deposition on Clinton emails
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next