Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wire Taps: “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.”

+8
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Wire Taps:   “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.” Empty Wire Taps: “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.”

Post by DWags 2019-04-25, 15:24

And I'll bet you as much money as they gave Zion, nothing will happen with this. A 37 dollar lunch in Flint? That's some serious shit though.

it aint amateur athletics. Lets just all agree with that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wire Taps:   “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.” Empty Re: Wire Taps: “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.”

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-25, 15:31

I'm not sure how credible Christian Dawkins is. I don't disbelieve that it's going on with the schools in question, I'm just not sure I'd take Dawkins word for it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wire Taps:   “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.” Empty Re: Wire Taps: “…Duke, UNC and Kentucky will have people in place to pay whatever’s necessary for Zion Williamson.”

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-04-25, 15:44

Don't care, we beat him. Suck it Duke.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-25, 15:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not sure how credible Christian Dawkins is. I don't disbelieve that it's going on with the schools in question, I'm just not sure I'd take Dawkins word for it.

Saw some chatter involving him this morning on Twitter. Something about Day Day and Kentucky. I didn't dive too deep into it but the little bit of it that I saw didn't seem credible to me at all.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-25, 15:52

"Christian Dawkins" sounds like an amalgamation of two Duke basketball legends that was conceived in a backroom of their molecular genetics lab.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-25, 16:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Don't care, we beat him. Suck it Duke.

Hijacking this thread. Great players whose careers ended at the hands of MSU.
DeMar DeRozen
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-25, 16:13

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Don't care, we beat him. Suck it Duke.

DeMar DeRozen

How did Antoine Joubert's career go after Feb 20, 1986?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-04-25, 16:40

DWags wrote:And I'll bet you as much money as they gave Zion, nothing will happen with this. A 37 dollar lunch in Flint? That's some serious shit though.

West Virginia Polytechnic is sure looking for an NCAA beat down.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-25, 17:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

DeMar DeRozen

How did Antoine Joubert's career go after Feb 20, 1986?

He said great players not fat ones
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-25, 17:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

DeMar DeRozen

How did Antoine Fat Boy Joubert's career go after Feb 20, 1986?

Fify
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-25, 17:23

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

How did Antoine Fat Boy Joubert's career go after Feb 20, 1986?

Fify

Clothes salesmen. Skiles completely made him his bitch. It was glorious.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-25, 17:28

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fify

One of the all-time great Spartan sports stories.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-25, 18:42

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fify

I thought he was going to be a Judge?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-25, 18:57

DWags wrote:And I'll bet you as much money as they gave Zion, nothing will happen with this. A 37 dollar lunch in Flint? That's some serious shit though.

If it hypothetically cost Duke $150,000 for Zion, was he underpaid?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-04-25, 23:12

Every MAC and Sun Belt school is totally f%^ked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-26, 00:16

Turtleneck wrote:Every MAC and Sun Belt school is totally f%^ked.

That right there is high comedy. Rolling Eyes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down