Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..

4 posters

Go down

Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..  Empty Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-29, 14:01

up 131 near Grand Haven...

Michigan authorities are asking those who may have picked up some of the thousands of dollars in cash that was strewn on the side of the road last week to turn it in.

About $30,000 in cash fell onto U.S. Route 31 just south of Coho Drive in Grand Haven Thursday just before 9 p.m. after a driver left the cardboard box filled with the money on the bumper of his truck, according to a press release from the Grand Haven Department of Public Safety.

Several motorists stopped to pick up the paper bills that were littering the highway, police said. Officers then temporarily closed traffic lanes and were assisted by some witnesses in recovering $2,470 in cash.

On Friday, two 17-year-old boys from Grand Haven turned in $630 and another woman from West Olive turned in $3,880, police said, thanking the good Samaritans for their honesty.

aww... they were thanked....Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..  502811600

Gimme The Money!!

I wasn't a math major, but it sounds like they're still missing about $25,000.. Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..  Empty Re: Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..

Post by DWags 2019-04-29, 14:09

I guarantee you those two kids had found 4378 bucks. So, you return 630, and boom you're a hero and you have pocket change.

BTW, this is from my story from last week.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t20380-ok-theres-all-kinds-of-shit-wrong-with-this-story
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..  Empty Re: Michigan Authorities Asking Residents to Return Thousands of Dollars That Fell On The Side of The Road..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-29, 14:43

DWags wrote:I guarantee you those two kids had found 4378 bucks.  So, you return 630, and boom you're a hero and you have pocket change.  

BTW, this is from my story from last week.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t20380-ok-theres-all-kinds-of-shit-wrong-with-this-story
aww man - I missed it. I figured it was embedded in a thread around here somewhere.

Mods (if we have mods.. I don't know how it works) - please merge.

but, yeah, good point - those kids were like "yo dawg.. let's pocket most of the cash-ish.. turn some in.. they'll think we're good Samaritans as we're smokin' bongs and drinkin' 40's, brah".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-04-29, 18:54

Why would you turn it in? I consider myself a good, honest person, but at a certain point, people should not be protected from their own idiocy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-04-29, 20:03

How does $30K blow around? That much cash would normally be in banded bundles of large denominations. Cops should be investigating the idiot that left the box on the bumper.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down