Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.

+7
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.  Empty Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.

Post by DWags 2021-04-22, 17:59

Not enough lanes connecting two major arteries. Lights not timed. Too many major arteries dissecting it north and south without bridges. And fuck poke fish, chick FIL-A, five guys, outback’s, chipotle, targets,Black rocks, the Sterling Heights ass hole, Jimmy Johns field and people who should t have licenses
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.  Empty Re: Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-22, 18:03

It's mile after mile of white trash.

Except Partridge Creek. I kinda like that place.

I took back roads all the way to the Clem to get my Pfizers. Avoid at all costs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.  Empty Re: Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.

Post by Heat Miser 2021-04-22, 18:06

You should've seen it in the '80's.

BTW DWags...sent you another PM but it's stuck in my outbox for some reason.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-22, 18:07

You just described...all of Macomb County
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-22, 18:09

Heat Miser wrote:You should've seen it in the '80's.

I remember in the 80s everything north of 59 was greenhouses and farmland. OK, maybe north of 21.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-22, 18:12

It’s ok, I’m stuck on hall road. I’ll see it tonight. Driving to manistee....mom duty, Then EL Saturday
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-22, 18:19

BTW, if any of you are wondering what the golden butthole (Sterling Heights ass hole as D Wags put it) is, this is what $300k in taxpayer money gets you for road art.

Hall Road East and West is the biggest POS road ever created.  ?url=https:%2F%2Fewscripps.brightspotcdn.com%2F3c%2F86%2Fd899fe6a4e3cab81c599f64e187a%2Fsizedgoldenbutthole
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, Dendrobates and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-04-22, 18:31

Haven't been on Hall east of M-53 in probably 10 years. Haven't been to Partridge Creek since it was a golf course. Haven't been to Lakeside Mall since picking up a new washing machine at Sears ~20 years ago.

Lakeside Mall led to all that's there now. Sterling Heights planning and building departments likely to blame. Clever fuckers introduced roundabouts that still leave some puzzled.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-22, 18:35

It’s no M-32
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-22, 18:39

I got nothin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-04-22, 18:49

Dwags I’m pretty sure they get stuck in the senders outbox if the persons inbox is full. You gotta delete some of the full nudes I sent you and heat’s message will go through
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-22, 19:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Dwags I’m pretty sure they get stuck in the senders outbox if the persons inbox is full. You gotta delete some of the full nudes I sent you and heat’s message will go through

Well, I’ll have to wait till I get to a printer first then
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-22, 19:11

The Pantry wrote:Haven't been on Hall east of M-53 in probably 10 years. Haven't been to Partridge Creek since it was a golf course. Haven't been to Lakeside Mall since picking up a new washing machine at Sears ~20 years ago.

Lakeside Mall led to all that's there now. Sterling Heights planning and building departments likely to blame. Clever fuckers introduced roundabouts that still leave some puzzled.

If I have one piece of advice for everyone: don’t live on the east side. You are trapped like a rat. Which way do you get to 75? Hall road? 696 to 75? Shit, not between 3-6 P.M. I’ve gone up to 69 on rare occasions if I see construction schedules. You’re trapped like a rat and the last 8 years it’s turned into an eclectic mix of some crazy fuckers. I got about three years left in me
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-22, 19:13

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Haven't been on Hall east of M-53 in probably 10 years. Haven't been to Partridge Creek since it was a golf course. Haven't been to Lakeside Mall since picking up a new washing machine at Sears ~20 years ago.

If I have one piece of advice for everyone: don’t live on the east side. You are trapped like a rat. Which way do you get to 75? Hall road? 696 to 75? Shit, not between 3-6 P.M. I’ve gone up to 69 on rare occasions if I see construction schedules. You’re trapped like a rat and the last 8 years it’s turned into an eclectic mix of some crazy fuckers. I got about three years left in me

If the traffic doesn't get you, the Trumpers will.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-04-22, 19:49

FIL was pretty smart for an OTB Italian with an 8th grade education. Built and ran a successful restaurant mile north of Oakland Mall back when there was nothing in the area. Sold it and built another just west of M-53 on Hall after Lakeside Mall was built. Had inside information from some "friends". Built the restaurant as close to the road as possible, knowing Hall would eventually become a boulevard. State eventually bought the property to widen Hall. That property is now in the median between the east and westbound lanes.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-04-22, 22:13

DWags wrote:

That has been my life for 8 years now. I fucking hate hall rd. At least since I’ve been working from home for over a year, I’ve had a break from the madness. As well as if I was coming home from 696, and then having to take hall rd around 5-6pm.
That I will not look forward to post COVID.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-23, 00:33

DWags wrote:Not enough lanes connecting two major arteries. Lights not timed. Too many major arteries dissecting it north and south without bridges. And fuck poke fish, chick FIL-A, five guys, outback’s, chipotle, targets,Black rocks, the Sterling Heights ass hole, Jimmy Johns field and people who should t have licenses

At 5am you can time the lights from Mound all the way to Selfridge. 3pm not so much.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-04-23, 09:21

Come on DWags it’s binnus unfettered by gubment
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-05-06, 12:31

So I learned something significant about Macomb County this morning. It was named, of course, after Alexander Macomb of the War of 1812 fame, recipient of the Congressional Gold Medal, commanding general of the U.S. Army.

The county was doomed from the start, though. It turns out he had married his first cousin. That pretty much explains it all.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-05-06, 15:32

Mods, please move to the Dean Cain thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down