Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..

4 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-09, 08:44

gotta love pro-life christians..

one of his christian supporters advocates for shooting people.. the racist bigoted christian sexual predator acts as if shooting someone is funny.

Someone in the audience interrupted the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, shouting: "Shoot them!"

The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator chuckled at the shouted remark before shaking his head, as the crowd began to laugh.
"That's only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement," the President then said with a smile, with the crowd erupting into laughter. "Only in the Panhandle!"

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..

Post by NWSpartan 2019-05-09, 18:39

I am curious, and I'm not sure how to find out, who the people are standing behind Trump in the video. Most join in the laughter but there are some who look like they were coerced into standing there. Shameful behavior by POTUS.
NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Laughs About Shooting People at His White Supremacist Rally..

Post by kingstonlake 2019-05-09, 18:49

He doesn't make me angry at all. The fucking inbred low lifes at his rally? They make a debatable case for cleansing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSpartan 2019-05-09, 19:18

kingstonlake wrote:He doesn't make me angry at all. The fucking inbred low lifes at his rally? They make a debatable case for cleansing.
I was curious about the Black mother who looks like she is protecting her frightened child and the black girl standing in front of them who seemingly can't believe her ears. A young, Black boy scout also seems like he doesn't want to be there. How did they get swept up in that nonsense? They were not clapping, they were not smiling and they certainly were not laughing at the Trump rhetoric.

NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-10, 09:36

NWSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:He doesn't make me angry at all. The fucking inbred low lifes at his rally? They make a debatable case for cleansing.
I was curious about the Black mother who looks like she is protecting her frightened child and the black girl standing in front of them who seemingly can't believe her ears. A young, Black boy scout also seems like he doesn't want to be there. How did they get swept up in that nonsense? They were not clapping, they were not smiling and they certainly were not laughing at the Trump rhetoric.

it's what happens when racists elect a failed reality TV star president.. my guess is that the folks you're referring to are coerced into appearing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-05-10, 09:57

This is all a bad TV show, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-10, 10:39

when will the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator stop inciting violence??

he encouraged it in Charlottesville.. to the point that a young woman was murdered by one of his white supremacist supporters.. children dying at the border.. white supremacist attacks at synagogues, etc.

I can't imagine a point in which he will actually call for an end to violence..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-05-10, 11:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:when will the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator stop inciting violence??

he encouraged it in Charlottesville.. to the point that a young woman was murdered by one of his white supremacist supporters.. children dying at the border.. white supremacist attacks at synagogues, etc.

I can't imagine a point in which he will actually call for an end to violence..

I wouldn't be shocked if civilian patrols start protecting the border with lethal force.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSpartan 2019-05-10, 16:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NWSpartan wrote:

it's what happens when racists elect a failed reality TV star president.. my guess is that the folks you're referring to are coerced into appearing.
I believe they were coerced somehow to appear with him. The people who see the video don't see the individual reactions, they only notice that Black people were there "supporting" him. It goes unnoticed that there was no "support" coming from them--it looked more like terror to me. And Trumpers will brag about all the Blacks who support him because scared people stand behind him at a rally.
NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-10, 18:31

NWSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's what happens when racists elect a failed reality TV star president.. my guess is that the folks you're referring to are coerced into appearing.
I believe they were coerced somehow to appear with him. The people who see the video don't see the individual reactions, they only notice that Black people were there "supporting" him. It goes unnoticed that there was no "support" coming from them--it looked more like terror to me. And Trumpers will brag about all the Blacks who support him because scared people stand behind him at a rally.
racist bigots are gonna be racist bigots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSpartan 2019-05-10, 19:05

This tweet pretty much says it all.

https://twitter.com/Stop_Trump20/status/1126976496315322369
NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down