Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both.

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both. Empty Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both.

Post by DWags 2019-05-25, 16:23

Tragic story.

Him and his son are still alive. Woman driving the wrong way also killed.

Tragic Story
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both. Empty Re: Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-25, 16:30

Read that a bit ago. Absolutely horrific.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both. Empty Re: Wisconsin assistant basketball coach, gets hit in Ann Arbor with wife and daughter in car, by driver going the wrong way on M14. Loses both.

Post by The Pantry 2019-05-25, 17:30

Sad. I like cool news stories better.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-05-25, 17:57

I don’t like these stories. So awful.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-05-25, 18:08

M14 is one of the worst traffic/horrible drivers/ speed fluctuation roads in Michigan. I take 696 to 275 to 14/23 to 94 when I go to my inlaws at Lake Columbia. That stretch sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-05-25, 19:04

That is terrible. RIP
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-05-25, 19:36

Terrifying and so tragic. RIP.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-05-25, 19:40

DWags wrote:M14 is one of the worst traffic/horrible drivers/ speed fluctuation roads in Michigan. I take 696 to 275 to 14/23 to 94 when I go to my inlaws at Lake Columbia. That stretch sucks.
Use to drive M-14 a bit. Not much there but does seem like a stretch weird shit happens. Had some asshat in a 911 blow past me doing at least 150.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-30, 07:58

This story gets more tragic. Positive thoughts for him and his recovery.

Sounds like Howard Moore had a set back in his recovery, will not be coaching this year
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down