Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth pictures here.

+20
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Sponge Worthy
tTy
The Pantry
Jor El
Ass Dan
LakeMilakokia
xsanguine
tanfan!
duffy munn
DroppedByADime
tTito
SawGreen
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
pulling69
WBill
DWags
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fourth pictures here.   Empty Fourth pictures here.

Post by DWags 2014-07-04, 12:46

Daughters, my ailing dad and my golf cart made it into the Parade today.   Put your pictures here.  Went for about a mile in the Parade route, not one damn wolverine in sight.  All were hiding.  

Fourth pictures here.   10527310

Fourth pictures here.   10530710
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fourth pictures here.   Empty Re: Fourth pictures here.

Post by WBill 2014-07-04, 12:59

From my niece, the view from Mt. Yale this morning, 14,196 feet.

Fourth pictures here.   1528635_10202669103429622_7285277730732683755_n
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-07-04, 13:06

My brother's balcony in DC:

Fourth pictures here.   Flag10
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-04, 13:20

Awesome!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-07-04, 13:26

DWags wrote:Daughters, my ailing dad and my golf cart made it into the Parade today.   Put your pictures here.  Went for about a mile in the Parade route, not one damn wolverine in sight.  All were hiding.  

UM grads hate America and celebrate all things European. Non-grads do not get up before 3pm (sleeping off drugs and alcohol from the day before).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-07-05, 10:49

DWags wrote:Daughters, my ailing dad and my golf cart made it into the Parade today.   Put your pictures here.  Went for about a mile in the Parade route, not one damn wolverine in sight.  All were hiding.  

This post set off the Forbin signal.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill S. Preston, Esquire 2014-07-05, 12:58

This might not end well...
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-07-05, 16:13

Bill S. Preston, Esquire wrote:This might not end well...

I ended well. That golf cart is sweet.

Last edited by SawGreen on 2014-07-06, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-05, 16:23

If he wasn't a good Spartan I would push this to a bad ending despite his previous attacks at my family. So again I will say: You should be very proud DWags! (despite the B in math)

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-07-06, 00:14

Jesus fucking Christ .... I'm no pansy and I fvck around spewing shit on the internet like anybody.

But a fellow Spartan posts pics of his teenage daughters in an awesome Spartan golf cart and you really have to go so low brow and gross ? Really ?

That kind of shit is way over the line and if I could over the internet- I'd beat your ass for it.

I've got a young, cute daughter too ... You fucking dickbags must've been raised in a trailer. Funny is funny. Tasteless is fine... Somebody's teen kid ? Fvck you.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-07-06, 00:36

DroppedByADime wrote:Jesus fucking Christ .... I'm no pansy and I fvck around spewing shit on the internet like anybody.

But a fellow Spartan posts pics of his teenage daughters in an awesome Spartan golf cart and you really have to go so low brow and gross ?   Really ?

That kind of shit is way over the line and if I could over the internet- I'd beat your ass for it.  

I've got a young, cute daughter too ... You fucking dickbags must've been raised in a trailer.   Funny is funny.  Tasteless is fine... Somebody's teen kid ?   Fvck you.  

Yep. Ruthless assholes here.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-06, 02:49

DroppedByADime wrote:Jesus fucking Christ .... I'm no pansy and I fvck around spewing shit on the internet like anybody.

But a fellow Spartan posts pics of his teenage daughters in an awesome Spartan golf cart and you really have to go so low brow and gross ?   Really ?

I've got a young, cute daughter too ... You fucking dickbags must've been raised in a trailer.   Funny is funny.  Tasteless is fine... Somebody's teen kid ?   Fvck you.  

Well. I missed what was said. Cliff notes version and poster please?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-07-06, 04:30

Fourth pictures here.   Catsconspiracy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeMilakokia 2014-07-06, 09:44

Why would anyone post pics of their teen daughters on this message board, or any message board for that matter?
LakeMilakokia
LakeMilakokia
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-06, 10:01

LakeMilakokia wrote:

Why would anyone post pics of their teen daughters on this message board, or any message board for that matter?

How is this DWags fault??
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeMilakokia 2014-07-06, 10:04

Ass Dan wrote:

How is this DWags fault??

You're asking me how is it DWags fault that he posted pics of his daughters?
LakeMilakokia
LakeMilakokia
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-06, 10:08

LakeMilakokia wrote:

His daughters get perved on unnecessarily and you're defending SawGreen by making it DWags fault. Did you grow up in Steubenville, Ohio?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeMilakokia 2014-07-06, 10:18

Ass Dan wrote:

His daughters get perved on unnecessarily and you're defending SawGreen by making it DWags fault. Did you grow up in Steubenville, Ohio?

How did I defend SawGreen? JMO, but I'm not posting pics of my daughters on a message board with current thread titles of "Bump when drunk" and "Males: would you suck a dick for $100k?". To each their own, but I'd advise against.
LakeMilakokia
LakeMilakokia
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-07-06, 10:47

Whoa whoa. Ive been on mobile all weekend. I only saw one picture in this thread, the golf cart. I replied crudely to that, emphasis on the golf cart. I myself am a father of 2 young ladies. Not a chance in hell that I would try to imply anything of a sexual nature with young women. I dont even feel comfortable make Forbin cracks, due to the sheer proximity to the subject matter.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-06, 10:50

LakeMilakokia wrote:

I'm going to let you idiots argue over this but Jesus it was a fourth parade.  Kids and friends kids are on Facebook with names attached all the time. They both appear in newspapers with pictures of them on a stage and names underneath it.  During tennis season newspapers had ones picture and name attached too.  

You're obviously bothered by these two pictures, for some strange reason only you know, but I'll defer to your morals and ethics on this.  I think it must drive you crazy when the freep publishes girls volleyball Allstate pictures with not only names but towns they're from.  Do you get that outraged for all of that, if so, what exactly do you do?  

However, I guess I'll stop newspapers from covering any tennis accolades the one might have because well, it would be on a freep website and some guy is telling people how to properly run their life.  

Well done and thanks.

Last edited by DWags on 2014-07-06, 12:37; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-06, 10:54

You guys are kind of obsessed with this. I'm thinking it's a bit weird when the all state gymnastics volleyball swimming etc come out at your place.   But anyway, thanks for the heads up.   I'm wondering if any old women fired the vibe up to my dad.

Last edited by DWags on 2014-07-06, 12:33; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-07-06, 11:08

Dwags, You must be hungover. Lol

Most sentiment was that it's very bad to perv on pics of kids. Posting them is great. Making " I finished" jokes about someone's ( your) daughter - Is not
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-06, 11:11

DroppedByADime wrote:Dwags, You must be hungover. Lol

Most sentiment was that it's very bad to perv on pics of kids. Posting them is great. Making " I finished" jokes about someone's ( your) daughter - Is not

Yeah. I got that. They are who they are. Appreciate the sane people In this thread. It was a great Spartan parade. Wolverines were hiding. Then I see this stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-06, 11:14

By the way, ass dan. Quoted wrong person. Not at you but I'm on mobile. Can't edit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor El 2014-07-06, 21:37

But a fellow Spartan posts pics of his teenage daughters in an awesome Spartan golf cart and you really have to go so low brow and gross ? Really ?

I've got a young, cute daughter too ... You fucking dickbags must've been raised in a trailer. Funny is funny. Tasteless is fine... Somebody's teen kid ? Fvck you.

I disagree with almost every post from this dude but I could not agree more with this one. Y'all can be fucked up.
Jor El
Jor El
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-07-06, 21:52

DWags wrote:By the way, ass dan. Quoted wrong person.  Not at you but I'm on mobile.  Can't edit.
Actually, you can edit on mobile by going to full site mode
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-07-06, 22:40

Here is a vid I took of the Blue Angels in Traverse on the 5th. Please forgive the shoddy camera work, it was so fucking bright out I couldn't hardly find them in the view finder. Matter of fact, you minus well FF through the first minute or two of the vid.

And if any of you fucking pervs make any comments about my little girl in the red, white and blue two piece, there is gonna be a damn fite.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-07-07, 18:25

Geez overreact much? Where is all this low brow gross stuff you speak of? I looked through the thread a couple times and am still trying to figure out what tipped-you over in to a tirade.

Plus I'm pretty sure DWags is an adult able to handle a little joking, even if it is briefly tasteless..

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-07-07, 18:25

nm
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-07-07, 21:36

Sponge Worthy wrote:

Geez overreact much? Where is all this low brow gross stuff you speak of? I looked through the thread a couple times and am still trying to figure out what tipped-you over in to a tirade.

Plus I'm pretty sure DWags is an adult able to handle a little joking, even if it is briefly tasteless..

The responses were justified.  My original reply with the "ended" comment didn't include the reference to the golf cart.  But, it was only because I had only opened that picture of the cart (on mobile), and submitted a hasty reply.  Once I saw the reaction, I opened the other pictures that DWags submitted, and I would have drawn the same correlation.  I have sent a PM to DWags apologizing for taking his thread where it shouldn't have gone (and certainly for implicating his relation).  I did not want to say much more in the thread in hopes that it's original intent would be fulfilled and not hijacked.  Since it seems to have run it's course, I'll use it as a response.

So, a few items:

I have a strong affinity to Manistee.  I know some great Spartans there.  Top class.

I applaud some of the members for policing the site.  How that happens in the future, once football starts, is what will determine whether I decide to spend my time here.

In general, I should have taken the cues in the thread and been more astute in my contribution.  I've been on this board and 247 since both's inception.  So I'll count this as a fvck up that I started.  Fortunately, I think I can count the fvck ups on 1 hand.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-08, 08:02

trying to find a picture of me Up North this past weekend.. I was wearing a seersucker suit, effortlessly stepping out of my spotless SUV.. there was another picture of me playing golf.. I'll look that one up when I can...

oh - and there is one of my teenage daughter making s'mores in the backyard of our cottage.. while fireworks were exploding overheard - the picture also features my wife serving up strawberry lemonade, wearing the latest fashions from LL Bean - I'll see if I can get that one too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-07-08, 08:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:trying to find a picture of me Up North this past weekend.. I was wearing a seersucker suit, effortlessly stepping out of my spotless SUV.. there was another picture of me playing golf.. I'll look that one up when I can...

oh - and there is one of my teenage daughter making s'mores in the backyard of our cottage.. while fireworks were exploding overheard - the picture also features my wife serving up strawberry lemonade, wearing the latest fashions from LL Bean - I'll see if I can get that one too.

Did you have Lee Greenwood blaring from the radio when you were stepping out of your spotless SUV?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-08, 08:31

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Did you have Lee Greenwood blaring from the radio when you were stepping out of your spotless SUV?
of course.. followed up by some sweet jams from the Dave Matthews Band..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-07-08, 08:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:followed up by some sweet jams from the Dave Matthews Band..

You must drive a Jeep.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2014-07-08, 10:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-08, 09:17

Turtleneck wrote:

You must drive a jeep.
only when my Lincoln Navigator is getting an oil change..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-08, 09:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:trying to find a picture of me Up North this past weekend.. I was wearing a seersucker suit, effortlessly stepping out of my spotless SUV.. there was another picture of me playing golf.. I'll look that one up when I can...

If your kid was making smores, check the pics for any Bigfoots lurking in the background.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-07-08, 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
only when my Lincoln Navigator is getting an oil change..

Sounds like you're really roughing it when you're up north.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-08, 12:18

Turtleneck wrote:

Sounds like you're really roughing it when you're up north.
my pictures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various message boards would suggest otherwise..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-07-08, 13:19

I found the place where SD265 shops!
Fourth pictures here.   Baller10
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronco_Bahma 2014-07-09, 13:22

My friends and I hung out on Celeron Island.

FYI: I'm not in the picture. I'm behind the camera.
Fourth pictures here.   Image11
Bronco_Bahma
Bronco_Bahma
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next