Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffery Epstein..

+17
Rocinante
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
InTenSity
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeffery Epstein..

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 am

I wonder what the count is of people not currently incarcerated, that want Jeffery Epstein dead by "suicide"....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:39 am

kingstonlake wrote:I wonder what the count is of people not currently incarcerated, that want Jeffery Epstein dead by "suicide"....

If it was one of my daughters, I'd enjoy it if he made bail. I'd be there to congratulate him upon his exit from jail. Just saying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:43 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I wonder what the count is of people not currently incarcerated, that want Jeffery Epstein dead by "suicide"....

If it was one of my daughters, I'd enjoy it if he made bail. I'd be there to congratulate him upon his exit from jail. Just saying.
I think Kingston is hinting that more powerful people might want him dead. Thing is, he probably has a dead man's switch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 am

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think Kingston is hinting that more powerful people might want him dead. Thing is, he probably has a dead man's switch.

Oh I know the joke is Clinton and Trump sent out condolences for his upcoming death next Tuesday.

No doubt we’ll see some crazy shit if this goes to trial.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:05 am

I leaning the Clinton's to be honest.....

Thought I read somewhere that 3 people have sought to have some filings unsealed. Alan Dershowitz, some far right wing movie Maker, and the Miami herald.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 am

Well, guess we can close the book on this piece of shit.

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials-125649444--abc-news-topstories.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Well, guess we can close the book on this piece of shit.

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials-125649444--abc-news-topstories.html

It’s a shame he wasn’t able to take Clinton or Trump down with him. Also any other collaborators.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:42 am

Guy was on 'suicide watch'. I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:01 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Guy was on 'suicide watch'. I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did.

More of a literal interpretation this time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:53 am

Looks like Putin and his puppet he racist, bigoted christian sexual predator issued some orders down from the top.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:58 pm

We could start a list of the names of people who wanted Jeffery Epstein dead for a myriad of reasons but it might take up too much bandwidth.

Here are some groups who could have wanted Epstein dead.

The parents and relatives of young women Epstein had recruited to go to his properties.

People connected with large fortunes who were learning Epstein was more Bernie Maddoff than Warren Buffett and Epstein was burning through their money.

Politcally connected (Foreign and domestic) people Epstein had befriended to use their notoriety as an insurance policy. Their names may have helped get the deal Epstein got in FL and saw that wasn't happeneing in NYC.

Scorned NYC law enforcement who felt they were cut out of payments for looking the other way when Epstein had underage girls going in and out of his limo's and brownstone.

Just maybe Epstein knew his house of cards was collapsing, the game had ended and chose to die like his former girlfriend ( Ghislaine Maxwell) infamous father Robert Maxwell did in the early 90's.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:20 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:We could start a list of the names of people who wanted Jeffery Epstein dead for a myriad of reasons but it might take up too much bandwidth.

The parents and relatives of young women Epstein had recruited to go to his properties.

People connected with large fortunes who were learning Epstein was more Bernie Maddoff than Warren Buffett and Epstein was burning through their money.

Politcally connected (Foreign and domestic) people Epstein had befriended to use their notoriety as an insurance policy. Their names may have helped get the deal Epstein got in FL and saw that wasn't happeneing in NYC.

Scorned NYC law enforcement who felt they were cut out of payments for looking the other way when Epstein had underage girls going in and out of his limo's and brownstone.

Just maybe Epstein knew his house of cards was collapsing, the game had ended and chose to die like his former girlfriend ( Ghislaine Maxwell) infamous father Robert Maxwell did in the early 90's.
You forgot one extremely well known couple that have a history of close friends dying under mysterious circumstances
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I. B. Fine,

If the Clintons were that powerful Donald J Trump wouldn't be President.

But that requires logic and not believing everything thing you see on FoxNews, read on Breibart or hear on "conservative" talk radio.

Hell, Hannity, Carlson, Limbaugh, Savage and every talking head on Fox and Friends would have been dead and cremated in short order if the bullshit you're trying to peddle was true.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:22 pm

DWags wrote:I'd try not to fall asleep if I was on duty to "suicide watch" this guy.

"Hey wags, wake up the fucker hung himself" "Huh?" "Oh man, I was dreaming of tailgating at MSU and having a bud light with Bob"

Wags knows something. tSwill needs to launch an investigation.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Apparently AG Barr is "appalled" and is launching an investigation. Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently AG Barr is "appalled" and is launching an investigation. Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 502811600

Good to know this is his breaking point. You know I'm starting to wonder if these guy wander around chasing these conspiracy theories or if this is just read meat to the base. Like when Ted Gowdy investigated Hillary like 20 times. Like dude after 3 tries you've should have got all the information.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:11 am

I.B. Fine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:We could start a list of the names of people who wanted Jeffery Epstein dead for a myriad of reasons but it might take up too much bandwidth.

You forgot one extremely well known couple that have a history of close friends dying under mysterious circumstances

Who? And which friends. Talk it through to see how fucking dumb it is. Come on.... I’ll wait.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:42 am

msugolfguy wrote:
Good to know this is his breaking point. You know I'm starting to wonder if these guy wander around chasing these conspiracy theories or if this is just read meat to the base. Like when Ted Gowdy investigated Hillary like 20 times. Like dude after 3 tries you've should have got all the information.
I know..

Glad to see such a fine man with a solid christian foundation is going to get to the bottom of this in the name of "grab 'em by the pussy"..

sounds like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is gonna half to find himself a new connection to little girls.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:10 am

Another day another GOP Clinton conspiracy. Sigh.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:48 pm

steveschneider wrote:Another day another GOP Clinton conspiracy. Sigh.
if the knuckle-draggers really wanted to hold the Clinton's accountable for anything, they would investigate and charge them.

Turns out, there's nothing to investigate or charge them with. It's just easier for them to distract their hate-filled, misogynistic, intellectually stunted followers with silly conspiracy theories than it is to pursue legal avenues that don't exist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Another day another GOP Clinton conspiracy. Sigh.
if the knuckle-draggers really wanted to hold the Clinton's accountable for anything, they would investigate and charge them.

Turns out, there's nothing to investigate or charge them with. It's just easier for them to distract their hate-filled, misogynistic, intellectually stunted followers with silly conspiracy theories than it is to pursue legal avenues that don't exist.

Last month a bunch of Christian nerds showed up in her home town and requested the local police arrest her. It’s a radicalized cult
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:05 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: if the knuckle-draggers really wanted to hold the Clinton's accountable for anything, they would investigate and charge them.

Last month a bunch of Christian nerds showed up in her home town and requested the local police arrest her. It’s a radicalized cult
they're not smart.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 7f8b4e10

Can we all admit that this isn't a good look for either of the guys still alive in these pictures?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 7f8b4e10

Can we all admit that this isn't a good look for either of the guys still alive in these pictures?

He hung out with so many Wall Street folks, execs, actors, tv stars etc. is everyone guilty by association?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 7f8b4e10

He hung out with so many Wall Street folks, execs, actors, tv stars etc. is everyone guilty by association?

I have no idea about guilt. I'm saying it's not a good look.

Spoiler alert: I think he actually killed himself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:37 am

All of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator association and involvement aside, I hope the women can somehow get some resolution as it relates to justice.

That is the very least they deserve.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am

I.B. Fine wrote:

The Infowars mentality has gone mainstream.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

Turtleneck wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

The Infowars mentality has gone mainstream.

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:54 am

Looks like Barr reassigned the warden.

That'll teach him. Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:13 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Looks like Barr reassigned the warden.

Yeah, getting reassigned from one of the worst federal prisons out there has got to be one helluva punishment. Feds are offering $10k for guards to transfer into that hole and nobody will take it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Looks like Barr reassigned the warden.

Yeah, getting reassigned from one of the worst federal prisons out there has got to be one helluva punishment. Feds are offering $10k for guards to transfer into that hole and nobody will take it.
this will likely wrap up the investigation..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Oops, we lost the CCTV footage

Someone definitely had this guy whacked, right? Seems like they're barely even trying to cover it up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 pm

Prince Andrew not cooperating
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am

Epstein's friend who apparently recruited young girls for him is arrested.

explains a bit about why Barr and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator were so desperate to get rid of the attorney in the SDNY a week or two ago.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Epstein's friend who apparently recruited young girls for him is arrested.

explains a bit about why Barr and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator were so desperate to get rid of the attorney in the SDNY a week or two ago.

Investigation went back to 94’. I’m assuming her “suicide” bail hearing is scheduled to happen within 72 hours.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

apparently a pilot testified today that Clinton and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator flew to Epstein's private island.

If true, they and everyone associated with this, should be locked away forever.

I'm sure the christian right feels the same about Clinton.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently a pilot testified today that Clinton and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator flew to Epstein's private island.

Maybe, but justice has to be proven in a court.

Just like the kid who murdered 2 people in Wisconsin, it depends on the law and what a jury believes.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:35 pm

TrapperGus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently a pilot testified today that Clinton and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator flew to Epstein's private island.

Just like the kid who murdered 2 people in Wisconsin, it depends on the law and what a jury believes.
of course. The system is set up to protect white people. Especially white people of means.

But the point being, I would want them all in prison.

The christians would want Clinton in prison.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:54 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

of course. The system is set up to protect white people. Especially white people of means.

I have a problem with assuming they were part of the problem.  Before I want them in prison I want proof of their guilt, not just MSM hyperventing.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:04 pm

TrapperGus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I have a problem with assuming they were part of the problem.  Before I want them in prison I want proof of their guilt, not just MSM hyperventing.
hence my "if true" statement.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3