Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released..

4 posters

Go down

Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released.. Empty Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-12-20, 13:06

While nothing associated with him is "good", it's good news that these people will be exposed. *

*waiting for an appeal in hopes of keeping the documents sealed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released.. Empty Re: Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-02, 10:40

for the record, every person listed needs to be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

I wonder if the proud, moral christian right who supports their rapist, drug-addicted, disgusting christian hero is courageous enough to say the same thing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released.. Empty Re: Federal Judge Orders List of Jeffrey Epstein's Associates Be Released..

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-03, 08:18

Pretty sure we have the "big" names, aka Trump & Bill Clinton.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-03, 12:47

Trapper Gus wrote:Pretty sure we have the "big" names, aka Trump & Bill Clinton.
yep.

if true, Bill Clinton and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator needs to be investigated and prosecuted.

I suspect the christian republicans disagree with me on this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-03, 13:05

I mean trumps literally on record spouting about the things him and Epstein have in common regarding beautiful women. “And some of them are quite young”…..
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-01-03, 13:21

I think it’s all a moot point. I think there are plenty of people that associated with Epstein because of their position and his influence peddling that went there under non-nefarious circumstances. Epstein went a long long way to cover up what was happening and having the appearance that everything was kosher goes a long way toward his legitimacy.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-03, 13:42

There was the one young girl who was taking Trump to court for what he did to her there, but she withdrew from the case.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-03, 13:53

Motown Spartan wrote:I think it’s all a moot point. I think there are plenty of people that associated with Epstein because of their position and his influence peddling that went there under non-nefarious circumstances. Epstein went a long long way to cover up what was happening and having the appearance that everything was kosher goes a long way toward his legitimacy.
yeah, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will actually become more popular with his christian followers if he's on the list.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-03, 13:58

I sort of comprehend from a sick macho guy POV, why abusing girls, and women, gains him support.  I really don't understand why a majority of white women, 52%, supposedly voted for him in 2020.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2024-01-03, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-01-03, 13:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I think it’s all a moot point. I think there are plenty of people that associated with Epstein because of their position and his influence peddling that went there under non-nefarious circumstances. Epstein went a long long way to cover up what was happening and having the appearance that everything was kosher goes a long way toward his legitimacy.
yeah, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will actually become more popular with his christian followers if he's on the list.

They’ll praise Trump for it and damn everyone else.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-04, 06:02

Trapper Gus wrote:I sort of comprehend from a sick macho guy POV, why abusing girls, and women, gains him support.  I really don't understand why a majority of white women, 52%, supposedly voted for him in 2020.
likely the way they've been conditioned by men from birth. A lot of households are very controlling,  emotionally abusive and the numbers are exponential if the female in question was raised within the church.

I realize that this isn't 'breaking news', which speaks to how normalized it's become in our society.

Sad and tragic.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-04, 07:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:I sort of comprehend from a sick macho guy POV, why abusing girls, and women, gains him support.  I really don't understand why a majority of white women, 52%, supposedly voted for him in 2020.
likely the way they've been conditioned by men from birth. A lot of households are very controlling,  emotionally abusive and the numbers are exponential if the female in question was raised within the church.

I realize that this isn't 'breaking news', which speaks to how normalized it's become in our society.

Sad and tragic.

I suppose these households existed when I was a kid and going to other kids houses, but I must have been oblivious. My parents were not that way at all, nor were any of my relatives, some of which were, and still are, very involved with their churches.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-04, 08:45

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Sad and tragic.

I suppose these households existed when I was a kid and going to other kids houses, but I must have been oblivious.  My parents were not that way at all, nor were any of my relatives, some of which were, and still are, very involved with their churches.
I have a friend who very much falls into this sort of religious extremist demographic.

he's about 15 years older than me, we worked together for a while, his background is in social work and counseling. Nice guy - we've done a bunch of weekend hiking/camping trips, ran together, gone kayaking, some mountain biking, etc. I enjoy spending time with him, but I do know enough that his household is quite subservient. His wife is very demure, deferential to him - I get the feeling he makes all the decisions with very little discussion, collaboration. Two grown daughters (frightening).

he used to lecture me about Bill Clinton and his behaviors.. Rolling Eyes  - then, of course, he lined up right behind the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. When I asked him why a man of such high religious, moral standards would support such a disgusting human being he, of course, suddenly decided that morality wasn't very important when supporting politicians.

I actually thanked him. I told him it just confirmed everything I've always known about religious folks - that morality is applied very selectively depending on which politician identifies best with their world/religious views, especially as it relates to bigotry and misogyny.

to his credit, he doesn't argue with me about it or whine like some of his same types here do. He's comfortable with it - which is silent confirmation that I'm right and have been right all along.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-04, 09:18

Clinton and Trump both factor in the court file, partly because Giuffre was questioned by Maxwell’s lawyers about inaccuracies in newspaper stories about her time with Epstein. One story quoted her as saying she had ridden in a helicopter with Clinton and flirted with Trump. Giuffre said neither of those things actually happened. She hasn’t accused either former president of wrongdoing.

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-virginia-giuffre-3af500d4788ad45301be426628846d71
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-04, 09:25

also in the article..

Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down