Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

+29
Trapper Gus
Rick Saunders
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
aualum06
PennSpartan
TrapperGus
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
msugolfguy
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
StylesGShmooth
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
33 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by DWags Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 15:17

kingstonlake wrote:Apparently Mr Proud boy is a government informant.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement/ar-BB1d8EYD?li=BBnb7Kz

Bitches get stitches
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Cameron Mon 29 Mar 2021 - 13:55

US police bodycam video shows officers berating child aged five
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 13:12

US army officer sues police over violent traffic stop

Guy was literally in his army uniform and the stupid cocksucking porkers still pepper sprayed him. I fucking hate cops so much...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 15:33

Cameron wrote:US army officer sues police over violent traffic stop

Guy was literally in his army uniform and the stupid cocksucking porkers still pepper sprayed him. I fucking hate cops so much...

Saw it the fat pos cop at the end is trying to say, “look we won’t charge you so let’s forget all about this”.

Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 14:45

another black guy murdered by a cop in Minnesota.

apparently, according to reports, the cop didn't know the difference between a gun and a taser, so she shot him.. with the gun.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 14:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:another black guy murdered by a cop in Minnesota.

apparently, according to reports, the cop didn't know the difference between a gun and a taser, so she shot him.. with the gun.

If you see the video, it's pretty obvious that she thought she had the taser.  She panicked in the situation and it was a horrible failure on her part, but it looks to genuinely be an accident.  That doesn't help his family, and brings questions of training, etc.

And how misogynistic of you to assume it was a man. What, Bob, women can't be police officers?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 15:01

If I, regular non cop citizen Travis ot Cosmos, accidentally grab my gun instead of my taser and shoot someone what happens to me?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 15:03

MiamiSpartan wrote:

If you see the video, it's pretty obvious that she thought she had the taser.  She panicked in the situation and it was a horrible failure on her part, but it looks to genuinely be an accident.  That doesn't help his family, and brings questions of training, etc.

And how misogynistic of you to assume it was a man. What, Bob, women can't be police officers?

You are always way too thirsty to get mad at Bob Miami. Slow down.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 15:54

MiamiSpartan wrote:

How easy is it to confuse a gun for a Taser?

Answer: not easy at all.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:12

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

And how misogynistic of you to assume it was a man.  What, Bob, women can't be police officers?

I don't care if it's Travis's birthday, don't listen to him. Bob has it coming.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:31

Bob certainly has a lot of shit coming to him up to and including flowers and chocolate and a nice date night, but we can just stick to accusing him of being misogynistic and assuming cops are all men when he actually does assume that all cops are men instead of us just pretending that he did that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:

not that it matters to you but where did I assume it was a man?

also, if you can't tell the difference between a gun and a taser, you probably shouldn't be a cop.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:

kinda strange.. Miami is a good dude, but he does seem a little hostile toward me for no reason... I mean, often, there are plenty of reasons to be hostile to me.. but this doesn't seem like one of those times. tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 16:49

Cameron wrote:

I don't care if it's Travis's birthday, don't listen to him. Bob has it coming.
did my wife tell you to say that?? tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

And how misogynistic of you to assume it was a man.  What, Bob, women can't be police officers?

also, if you can't tell the difference between a gun and a taser, you probably shouldn't be a cop.

I apologize.  I misread it, maybe I had a dyslexic moment.  Fail by me.  Even me saying that was more or less in jest, whether that came across or not.  I don't think you're actually misogynistic.  Misandristic, absolutely.  Misogynistic, no, which is why in my misunderstanding state I was surprised by what I thought you said.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:19

Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

True, but when, after he breaks away from the handcuff attempt and is trying to fight them off to flee, she twice says that she's going to tase him and then twice yells "Taser!", which it is my understanding is to warn not only the suspect, but the fellow officers that are touching him. She did not realize she had her gun instead of the taser. As easy as it is to tell the difference, she was in a panic. It's hard to make a case that she was intending to use deadly force.

Having said that, accidents are still crimes. Carelessness and negligence can and should be punished. And at a systemic level it speaks to some poor training if an officer panics like that in a moderately tense (not even life and death) situation.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:29

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I apologize.  I misread it, maybe I had a dyslexic moment.  Fail by me.  Even me saying that was more or less in jest, whether that came across or not.  I don't think you're actually misogynistic.  Misandristic, absolutely.  Misogynistic, no, which is why in my misunderstanding state I was surprised by what I thought you said.
I have no idea what some of those words mean, but I appreciate it. tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:35

Cops should only be allowed to have guns that are locked in the trunk of their car. Anytime they open their trunk they should be subject to full impartial review of if it was necessary or not.

This thing where every cop is strolling around with a gun on their waist like it’s fuckin Wild West bullshit is pure lunacy and they proven themselves time and time again incapable of the responsibility.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

True, but when, after he breaks away from the handcuff attempt and is trying to fight them off to flee, she twice says that she's going to tase him and then twice yells "Taser!", which it is my understanding is to warn not only the suspect, but the fellow officers that are touching him.  She did not realize she had her gun instead of the taser.  As easy as it is to tell the difference, she was in a panic.  It's hard to make a case that she was intending to use deadly force.

Having said that, accidents are still crimes.  Carelessness and negligence can and should be punished.  And at a systemic level it speaks to some poor training if an officer panics like that in a moderately tense (not even life and death) situation.

Agreed. Involuntary manslaughter sounds about right. I'm not even sure a Taser would be effective through the jean jacket he was wearing. It's amazing to me how the guy squirms away from two cops and is still able to drive away after she shoots him. Just shitty police work all around by both of them IMHO.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 9:38

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You made a mistake and acknowledged it. Even apologized for it. You should never comment on police brutality or violence again. Ever. Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 11:42

Here’s always been my issue: why? They had the cars license plate, they had his license and address. Why the struggle? He had the door open. Why not take the keys out of the car when he opens the door and steps out? Why go through the struggle over a weed warrant? Why go through the struggle with Floyd over 20 bucks? I’m thinking skin color is a reason. But, whatever. It will continue to happen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 11:45

D wags are you sure the warrant was for weed I don’t think it was
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 11:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags are you sure the warrant was for weed I don’t think it was

Wouldn't surprise me if the warrant was for driving while black
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 12:35

"Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. "
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 12:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags are you sure the warrant was for weed I don’t think it was

My mistake. I was listening to someone in cnn last night. Not a host but someone interviewed.

My point stands. Had the car, had the plate had him stopped and out. Now he’s dead. Worst case he gets in and flees. So? At, plate, address.

Floyd. 20 dollar fake bill. Dead.

I get the pressure cops are under but we as a society need to figure this out. Better training. Who knows.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 13:12

like in the Chauvin trial, the white power structures in America (law enforcement, media, political figures, etc) will continue to demonize the victim.

there is a reason why it's widely known as the "(person that was killed) Trial", i.e. the "George Floyd Trial".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 16:18

Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

True, but when, after he breaks away from the handcuff attempt and is trying to fight them off to flee, she twice says that she's going to tase him and then twice yells "Taser!", which it is my understanding is to warn not only the suspect, but the fellow officers that are touching him.  She did not realize she had her gun instead of the taser.  As easy as it is to tell the difference, she was in a panic.  It's hard to make a case that she was intending to use deadly force.

Having said that, accidents are still crimes.  Carelessness and negligence can and should be punished.  And at a systemic level it speaks to some poor training if an officer panics like that in a moderately tense (not even life and death) situation.

Agreed. Involuntary manslaughter sounds about right. I'm not even sure a Taser would be effective through the jean jacket he was wearing. It's amazing to me how the guy squirms away from two cops and is still able to drive away after she shoots him. Just shitty police work all around by both of them IMHO.

Charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. Seems appropriate, though tMrs thinks that's not enough.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 23:43

Between Wright, the Army Officer that was assaulted in Virginia https://www.npr.org/2021/04/11/986271819/officer-who-handcuffed-and-pepper-sprayed-black-army-lieutenant-is-fired and the old but finally released bodycam footage of Antone Austin being arrested while taking out his trash the police https://people.com/crime/video-shows-lapd-arrest-black-man-racial-profiling-lawyer/ are having a bang up week. Suspect was White in the Austin case but they just chose to arrest the first black guy they drove pass.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 9:03

Isn’t reaching for a taser over a gun as a cop about as second nature as hitting the brake instead of the gas pedal at a stop sign? I mean I guess it could happen....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 9:20

kingstonlake wrote:Isn’t reaching for a taser over a gun as a cop about as second nature as hitting the brake instead of the gas pedal at a stop sign? I mean I guess it could happen....

I think it depends upon if the suspect is black, or white.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 9:36

Sounds to me like cops are trained to reach with their strong hand for the gun. They have the taser holstered on their weak hand side. There are different weights and colors to them also.

So it might have been a horrible accident, but there was massive brain shut down on that cops part if it was.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 10:26

Headline o' the day:

"Cops who shoot unarmed black people think everything is a gun...except their own gun."
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 16:19

Just saw something on Twitter, not sure how accurate. Apparently another police shooting video is about to drop. 13 year old kid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 16:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just saw something on Twitter, not sure how accurate. Apparently another police shooting video is about to drop. 13 year old kid.

I swear to God the more these things happen the more blue and black "American" flags pop up.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 19:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just saw something on Twitter, not sure how accurate. Apparently another police shooting video is about to drop. 13 year old kid.

Yeah I mean you see the video and it’s just murder. That’s all it is. The typical “don’t tread on me unless you’re a cop then yes please tread all over my ass” folks will come up with their typical excuses for the murderer but they just straight up executed a 13 year old for no reason and will probably get away with it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 1:01

That was so fucked up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 1:02

Body cams need to be on every cop and available to the public ASAP after every encounter.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 1:03

If there’s one thing that has changed in me since the advent of the internet and smartphones it’s that my suspicions about police have become straight up knowledge about police. Fuck. The. Police.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 13:36

Hits keep coming this week. Look, they didn't kill the 73 year old tiny lady with dementia, so I guess that's progress. They only sperated her shoulder and broke her arm.

https://amp.coloradoan.com/amp/7239401002
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next