Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed. Dad is outraged at lack of justice!

+3
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed.  Dad is outraged at lack of justice!   Empty Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed. Dad is outraged at lack of justice!

Post by DWags 2019-07-27, 10:29

From the column of people I'd never have a beer with, the poor white MAGA kid who had a confrontation with an Indian when he went to DC and was told by his parents to march in a parade that would try to take women's rights away, has had his 250 million dollar lawsuit dismissed by a judge.  The boys father plans to appeal.   MY GOD THE INJUSTICE!

“I believe fighting for justice for my son and family is of vital national importance," his father, Ted Sandmann, said in a statement. "If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe.” (Note: He could have said, "If what was done to a white upper class spoiled arrogant kid is not legally actionable, then the boys of color and the rapists from mexico and the immigrants from shit hole countries will not be safe"

This lawsuit wasn't about his son and his family trying to get money, by god, it was about NATIONAL SECURITY!   The sacrifice this family has had to make.  I wonder where they are summering?  

If you cover my son wearing a racist hat, you need to pay me a quarter billion dollars.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed.  Dad is outraged at lack of justice!   Empty Re: Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed. Dad is outraged at lack of justice!

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-27, 10:33

I will need to know favorite sports teams before I can form an opinion.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2019-07-27, 10:48; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed.  Dad is outraged at lack of justice!   Empty Re: Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed. Dad is outraged at lack of justice!

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-27, 10:36

Seriously. Screw that pos family
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-07-27, 12:31

DWags wrote:From the column of people I'd never have a beer with, the poor white MAGA kid who had a confrontation with an Indian when he went to DC and was told by his parents to march in a parade that would try to take women's rights away, has had his 250 million dollar lawsuit dismissed by a judge.  The boys father plans to appeal.   MY GOD THE INJUSTICE!

“I believe fighting for justice for my son and family is of vital national importance," his father, Ted Sandmann, said in a statement. "If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe.” (Note: He could have said, "If what was done to a white upper class spoiled arrogant kid is not legally actionable, then the boys of color and the rapists from mexico and the immigrants from shit hole countries will not be safe"

This lawsuit wasn't about his son and his family trying to get money, by god, it was about NATIONAL SECURITY!   The sacrifice this family has had to make.  I wonder where they are summering?  

If you cover my son wearing a racist hat, you need to pay me a quarter billion dollars.

I'm going to need them to explain the National Security issue.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-27, 15:35

Breaking News: whiny racist brat comes from whiny racist family.

I guess Daddy wants to try to get back some of the money he spent hiring a PR firm to defend his little bigoted, racist brat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-27, 16:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Breaking News: whiny racist brat comes from whiny racist family.

I guess Daddy wants to try to get back some of the money he spent hiring a PR firm to defend his little bigoted, racist brat.

I always think, “man if my daughter ever dated a guy like that...”

Then I chuckle, cause neither one of them would date a guy like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-07-27, 20:35

Note to the father:

You raise an entitled asshole and send him to a private school filled with other entitled assholes, don't be shocked when others see his actions and conclude your son is an entitled asshole.

Dwags is spot on. His daughters won't date a kid like that. My daughter didn't date or marry a person like that’s . But they weren't raised to go around acting entitled either.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2019-07-28, 08:53; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-28, 07:10

DWags wrote:

I always think, “man if my daughter ever dated a guy like that...”

Then I chuckle, cause neither one of them would date a guy like that.
Poor rich white MAGA kid gets his 250 million dollar lawsuit against the washington post dismissed.  Dad is outraged at lack of justice!   502811600

Exactly. Same here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-28, 19:34

DWags wrote:From the column of people I'd never have a beer with, the poor white MAGA kid who had a confrontation with an Indian when he went to DC and was told by his parents to march in a parade that would try to take women's rights away, has had his 250 million dollar lawsuit dismissed by a judge.  The boys father plans to appeal.   MY GOD THE INJUSTICE!

“I believe fighting for justice for my son and family is of vital national importance," his father, Ted Sandmann, said in a statement. "If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe.” (Note: He could have said, "If what was done to a white upper class spoiled arrogant kid is not legally actionable, then the boys of color and the rapists from mexico and the immigrants from shit hole countries will not be safe have won."

Fixed it for you, D.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-29, 17:39

Poor kid.

I guess Mommy and Daddy's little bigoted racist will have to make his money the old fashioned way: money laundering for the Russians and sex trafficking.

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down