Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space! Yum yum. Space burgers.

5 posters

Go down

Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space!  Yum yum. Space burgers.  Empty Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space! Yum yum. Space burgers.

Post by DWags Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 9:49

https://www.wzzm13.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/meat-produced-on-space-station/507-6cf4c273-44c8-4444-8160-78ac7d7b6cd1?fbclid=IwAR32RdI8480ZPQbCHjfYVqO5MvgCKYs0MaRs38mNDdungufXehPETBUXKKM?fbclid=IwAR32RdI8480ZPQbCHjfYVqO5MvgCKYs0MaRs38mNDdungufXehPETBUXKKM
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space!  Yum yum. Space burgers.  Empty Re: Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space! Yum yum. Space burgers.

Post by tGreenWay Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 11:06

Turtle stew is scrumpdillyicious.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space!  Yum yum. Space burgers.  Empty Re: Great news Turtle. They’re growing meat in space! Yum yum. Space burgers.

Post by steveschneider Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 12:11

I've been eating impossible burgers and happy to report that shit isn't bad. I had a real burger at the club house this weekend when I went golfing and it wasn't the highest quality beef. I don't think they grind up their own beef there and assuming it was a frozen patty they thawed out and grilled up for me. Give me the impossible burger over that pre made patty business any day of the week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 14:01

Probably going to be a real bitch keeping that meat on the grill.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 16:43

steveschneider wrote:I've been eating impossible burgers and happy to report that shit isn't bad. I had a real burger at the club house this weekend when I went golfing and it wasn't the highest quality beef. I don't think they grind up their own beef there and assuming it was a frozen patty they thawed out and grilled up for me. Give me the impossible burger over that pre made patty business any day of the week.

I tried an Impossible Whopper. I've tried a fair few veggie burgers, and it was the best veggie burger I've ever had. But it was also the worst Whopper I've ever had and cost twice as much.

But they're getting closer.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down