Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU hoops tickets vs. Illinois on Jan. 2nd?

2 posters

Go down

MSU hoops tickets vs. Illinois on Jan. 2nd? Empty MSU hoops tickets vs. Illinois on Jan. 2nd?

Post by Nordic 2019-10-24, 13:25

Does anyone have any hoops ticket hook ups? Looking to take my daughter to the Jan. 2nd game vs. Illinois for her B-day. I figure this will be the easiest Saturday game to score tickets. But open to other weekend games.

Stubhub has Sec 111, Row 17 for $139 each. I believe these are behind the visitor bench and I assume row 17 is above the student section. Can anyone with knowledge of the Brez confirm? Seems like a pretty decent price for lowers/not behind the basket. Center court are 3 bills each (but may come down??).

Any help in making this a special day for a young child would be appreciated. Basketball
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU hoops tickets vs. Illinois on Jan. 2nd? Empty Re: MSU hoops tickets vs. Illinois on Jan. 2nd?

Post by DWags 2019-10-24, 14:56

Team is in front of 108/109. You will be behind the visitor bench. I quick texted my daughter and she confirmed that. But ask the wordsmith. You know he'll confirm correctly. Funny, after 4 years of buying tickets for basketball (cheer team parents got free football tickets, paid for basketball) I couldn't remember one section number. I guess I just became numb to it. I do think you'll be behind the visiting team, and those are damn good seats. Your kid will love it. Enjoy the game. BTW, what, is she three days born past the date you could have used her for a full year write off even though she was only born on the last day of the year. She owes you some bucks for being born three days late.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down