Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.

5 posters

Go down

The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.  Empty The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-27, 19:24

O/U in Pats game is 43 score with 6:30 left is 27-10

Cleveland goes for it on 4th and 16 from their 24yd line (after being called for offensive PI after a completed 35 yard pass) Sacked on the 12. 
Pats take over on the 12. 
Brady drops back to PASS
Takes a ho hum sack
Hand off
Hand off
Missed field goal

How in the fuck do you drop back to pass on first down and take a sack then hand off hand off. Like yeah we want to score on first down but not 2nd and 3rd. 

4th and six for Cleveland on the 25 and they kick a field goal lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.  Empty Re: The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 19:29

kingstonlake wrote:O/U in Pats game is 43 score with 6:30 left is 27-10

Cleveland goes for it on 4th and 16 from their 24yd line (after being called for offensive PI after a completed 35 yard pass) Sacked on the 12. 
Brady drops back to PASS
Takes a ho hum sack
Hand off
Hand off
Missed field goal

How in the fuck do you drop back to pass on first down and take a sack then hand off hand off. Like yeah we want to score on first down but not 2nd and 3rd. 

So, how fucking stupid is it if people bet on it? Do you know any people that are that fucking stupid?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-27, 19:35

I don’t even know what the rules are to an nfl game anymore. That packers vs lions mnf game was baffling and then today the lions vs giants looked like some pass interference to me on the third down play. Happened right in the end zone and easy to spot. No fucking call and the coach doesn’t challenge. Just bizarre.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 19:42

steveschneider wrote:I don’t even know what the rules are to an nfl game anymore. That packers vs lions mnf game was baffling and then today the lions vs giants looked like some pass interference to me on the third down play. Happened right in the end zone and easy to spot. No fucking call and the coach doesn’t challenge. Just bizarre.

Packers got screwed against the lions. No way that was a touchdown. I'll take it to my grave. Very bitter about it. Should have won by way more. I'm writing a stern letter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-27, 19:45

DWags wrote:

Brady drops back to PASS
Takes a ho hum sack
Hand off
Hand off
Missed field goal

So, how fucking stupid is it if people bet on it?  Do you know any people that are that fucking stupid?  

Nobody is that big of an idiot Wags.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-27, 19:45

Brady drops back to PASS
Takes a ho hum sack
Hand off
Hand off
Missed field goal

Dear Dummy,
I’m sorry you made an ill-advised bet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 19:48

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, how fucking stupid is it if people bet on it?  Do you know any people that are that fucking stupid?  

hmmmmmm. I say they are. I say there are people out there who believe games are fixed and they bet on them. I beleive that. I mean, if you don't think they're fixed then bet, but if you really believe they're fixed and you still bet the games, then those people are beyond reason and help. They're mentally messed up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-27, 20:43

The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.  992749028

Couldn't they have been all like "we are up 17 with an elite defense why are we risking Brady's health for no reason" after the sack?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-27, 21:55

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

hmmmmmm.   I say they are.  I say there are people out there who believe games are fixed and they bet on them.  I beleive that.  I mean, if you don't think they're fixed then bet, but if you really believe they're fixed and you still bet the games, then those people are beyond reason and help.  They're mentally messed up.  
I was being facetious. There’s winning side to every game, fixed or not. Gotta play the games with goofy numbers or v BC ad public money. Follow Vegas.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-27, 21:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The nfl is fixed. Confirmed.  992749028

Couldn't they have been all like "we are up 17 with an elite defense why are we risking Brady's health for no reason" after the sack?

They blitzed with 18 seconds left in the game and sacked Mayfield in Pats territory. Blitzed.... up 17....18 seconds left. On the Brady sack cmon, why are you “throwing”? Because you’re not throwing at all....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-27, 22:18

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

hmmmmmm.   I say they are.  I say there are people out there who believe games are fixed and they bet on them.  I beleive that.  I mean, if you don't think they're fixed then bet, but if you really believe they're fixed and you still bet the games, then those people are beyond reason and help.  They're mentally messed up.  
I was being facetious. There’s winning side to every game, fixed or not. Gotta play the games with goofy numbers or v BC ad public money. Follow Vegas.

I wonder who the public was on in regards to this over under you speak of. The over does seem like the play here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 22:51

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Smart.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down