Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight

5 posters

Go down

Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight  Empty Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight

Post by DWags 2021-05-02, 20:55

Grew up with it. You youngins just kind of were born into it. Carson was king of kings. Was bummed when he retired.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight  Empty Re: Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-02, 21:29

Carson = GOAT
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight  Empty Re: Looking forward to the Story if Late Night on CNN tonight

Post by Nordic 2021-05-02, 22:08

Watched Johnny, then Letterman, especially in college. Freshman year was 2-man Euchre and Letterman every night. Johnny was pushing retirement age at that point, but respected his game.

When does this air (yes, I.said air)?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-02, 22:27

Nordic wrote:Watched Johnny, then Letterman, especially in college. Freshman year was 2-man Euchre and Letterman every night. Johnny was pushing retirement age at that point, but respected his game.

Started tonight at 9. Will repeat. First episode was pre-Carson. Steve Allan Jack Parr. Never realized Parr fricking quit the show on air because he was pissed they had censored him the night before.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-05-02, 22:54

I loved Carson as a kid. I still flip over sometimes when I see it on of those retro TV networks. I never liked Leno, so it was doubly shitty when Johnny retired.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-05-03, 09:29

Nordic wrote:Watched Johnny, then Letterman, especially in college. Freshman year was 2-man Euchre and Letterman every night. Johnny was pushing retirement age at that point, but respected his game.

And Risk. We played a lot of Risk. Even before the Seinfeld episode. "Ukraine is WEAK!"
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down