Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

+14
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Banks2Mason
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
DWags
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 11:21

Banks2Mason wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Ah yes, but if it had been two white women he was ranting about it never would have made the news cycle.

yeah that's why all those white women who came out against harvey weinstein didn't make the news cycle

It seems like there are some slightly different circumstances you're trying to tie together. Perhaps you can point me to the article where Kid Rock was molesting underage girls?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 11:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
racism and misogyny typically are usually connected.

the common bonds are stupidity and ignorance.

Ah yes, but if it had been two white women he was ranting about it never would have made the news cycle.
I suspect it would have.

of course, now he'll probably be named the next Secretary of Transportation or some other cabinet-level position. His credibility is through the roof with the knuckle-draggers because of this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 11:33

Banks2Mason wrote:

yeah that's why all those white women who came out against harvey weinstein didn't make the news cycle

It seems like there are some slightly different circumstances you're trying to tie together. Perhaps you can point me to the article where Kid Rock was molesting underage girls?

Are you seriously suggesting if the Kid Rock went on a public, drunken, politically motivated tirade against say ... Taylor Swift, that it wouldn't make the news?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-05, 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
racism and misogyny typically are usually connected.

the common bonds are stupidity and ignorance.

It probably shouldn't be in the news cycle to begin with. Because who the fuck cares what Kid Rock thinks?

Seriously, it's unreal to me that there is a legion of people out there who give him an ounce of credibility. Even worse when he was talking about running for office it actually had legs.

Shows how far this country has fallen.

Last edited by duffy munn on 2019-12-05, 11:52; edited 1 time in total
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 11:40

duffy munn wrote:

It probably should be in the news cycle to begin with. Because who the fuck cares what Kid Rock thinks?

Seriously, it's unreal to me that there is a legion of people out there who give him an ounce of credibility. Even worse when he was talking about running for office it actually had legs.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1486952199 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1486952199 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1486952199 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1486952199 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1486952199
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 11:41

Banks2Mason wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting if the Kid Rock went on a public, drunken, politically motivated tirade against say ... Taylor Swift, that it wouldn't make the news?

Not like this has.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 11:42

duffy munn wrote:

It probably should be in the news cycle to begin with. Because who the fuck cares what Kid Rock thinks?

Should be or shouldn't be?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 11:47

Banks2Mason wrote:

Not like this has.

true, it'd probably be bigger.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-05, 11:51

duffy munn wrote:

Shouldn't be. My bad.

Now please tell me you aren't one of the people that would vote for Kid Rock.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-12-05, 11:56

Banks2Mason wrote:

Not like this has.

Outside of some message board posts I’ve heard nary a peep about this tbh.

Oh and a friend on a social media site commenting on Kid’s post that got bumped into my feed. Im not sure that counts.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 12:02

I mean this is where media is now. Watch the Joe Rogan Matt Taibbi podcast. Media is challenged to get readers so their MO is to get divisive content out there. I suspect that Kid Rock understands this and went on his drunken rant to get his name out there in the press.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:I mean this is where media is now. Watch the Joe Rogan Matt Taibbi podcast. Media is challenged to get readers so their MO is to get divisive content out there. I suspect that Kid Rock understands this and went on his drunken rant to get his name out there in the press.

Joe Rogan, Professor of Media Studies, Fear Factor University
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-12-05, 12:06

duffy munn wrote:

Shouldn't be. My bad.

Nope, I think this whole thing is just another outrage of the week.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 12:10

Banks2Mason wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I mean this is where media is now. Watch the Joe Rogan Matt Taibbi podcast. Media is challenged to get readers so their MO is to get divisive content out there. I suspect that Kid Rock understands this and went on his drunken rant to get his name out there in the press.

Joe Rogan, Professor of Media Studies, Fear Factor University

To be clear it was Matt's takes that were the most interesting on the topic. The Rogan podcast has been discussed and I've outlined my issues with his show. His guests make it worth while.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-05, 12:10

duffy munn wrote:

Shouldn't be. My bad.

Nope, I think this whole thing is just another outrage of the week.

This we agree on.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 12:12

duffy munn wrote:

It probably shouldn't be in the news cycle to begin with. Because who the fuck cares what Kid Rock thinks?

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 12:13

proud that I have no idea who those people are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 12:15

Breaking News Wanna Be Hillbilly has a drunken rant.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 12:18

For the record I don’t give a shit about what Kid Rock thinks, I only enjoyed a few of his songs a couple of times, I won’t miss his restaurant and I’m glad he gives money to Detroit. At the end of the day the only thing I like about him is he gives money to help out people in Detroit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 12:18

steveschneider wrote:Breaking News Wanna Be Hillbilly has a drunken rant.
and, after the fact, whines and plays the victim card.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 12:19

steveschneider wrote:For the record I don’t give a shit about what Kid Rock thinks, I only enjoyed a few of his songs a couple of times, I won’t miss his restaurant and I’m glad he gives money to Detroit. At the end of the day the only thing I like about him is he gives money to help out people in Detroit.
the thing with people like him is their whining.. he has ever right to be a racist misogynist.. but people have every right to call him a racist misogynist.

I don't get the whining.. but, then again, I don't get a lot of what racist, misogynists do (thankfully).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-12-05, 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
proud that I have no idea who those people are.

Oh yeah, me too. I'm always proud of my ignorance, too. Not knowing stuff is so awesome.

Guys, check out how awesome Bob is!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-05, 12:49

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

mozart also hated oprah

I thought he wrote oprahs all the time? Or are they called symphonies?

Good lord. Boo! Booooooo!!!!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-05, 13:15

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: proud that I have no idea who those people are.

Oh yeah, me too. I'm always proud of my ignorance, too. Not knowing stuff is so awesome.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-12-05, 15:16

Rogan has great guests re:social media, politics, historians, diet, fitness and aliens. I love the variety and that he lets them to talk, regardless of his or your stance. And he is way smarter than this knuckle dragger.

Last edited by Nordic on 2019-12-05, 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-05, 15:17

steveschneider wrote:Breaking News Wanna Be Hillbilly has a drunken rant.

Since the Oprah thing? Calm down dude, damn.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-05, 15:19

Nordic wrote:

Rogan has great guests re:social media, politics, historians, diet and fitness. I love that he lets them to talk, regardless of his or your stance. And he is way smarter than this knuckle dragger.

Any of his interviews with Neil DeGrasse Tyson is great.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 15:20

holy crap i just learned that the actress who played the bluth family publicist on arrested development is kid rock's sister
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 15:41

Nordic wrote:

Rogan has great guests re:social media, politics, historians, diet, fitness and aliens. I love the variety and that he lets them to talk, regardless of his or your stance. And he is way smarter than this knuckle dragger.

Yeah, agreed. I mean he has his stupid episodes that I can't even listen to. The Tulsi one recently I shut it off. I'd take her issue with the dnc a little more seriously if she wasn't polling at 1%. I think there's bigger reasons why her campaign is failing other than the DNC and the corporate media. Also, that other dude on that episode lost me.

But yes, I've listened to podcasts of his that I find very compelling.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-05, 15:55

Banks2Mason wrote:holy crap i just learned that the actress who played the bluth family publicist on arrested development is kid rock's sister

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20120408205115

This chick? I would bang Ms. Rock.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-12-05, 16:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:holy crap i just learned that the actress who played the bluth family publicist on arrested development is kid rock's sister

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20120408205115

This chick? I would bang Ms. Rock.

that's her. i'd try to avoid family gatherings tho.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 16:31

So she got the looks and talent.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 16:51

Cameron wrote:

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 502811600

If by "awesome" you mean I'm an idiot.. then I'm extraordinarily awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 16:57

Kid Rock should Maga up the joint. Fake News Fries, Maga Mustard, No Collusion Catsup, Can You Believe We Got To 270 oz Soda. Sleepy Joe (a sloppy Joe), Lock Her Up lettuce and so on.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-05, 17:01

steveschneider wrote:Kid Rock should Maga up the joint. Fake News Fries, Maga Mustard, No Collusion Catsup, Can You Believe We Got To 270 oz Soda. Sleepy Joe (a sloppy Joe), Lock Her Up lettuce and so on.
Grab 'em by the pussy pretzel, christian ketchup, mock people with disabilities desserts, denigrate POW's pizza.

The patriotic christian possibilies are endless.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 17:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Kid Rock should Maga up the joint. Fake News Fries, Maga Mustard, No Collusion Catsup, Can You Believe We Got To 270 oz Soda. Sleepy Joe (a sloppy Joe), Lock Her Up lettuce and so on.
Grab 'em by the pussy pretzel, christian ketchup, mock people with disabilities desserts, denigrate POW's pizza.

The patriotic christian possibilies are endless.

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1966794946 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1966794946 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1966794946 If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-12-05, 17:32

If you want a Kid Rock Burger at LCA you better order quickly.  - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-05, 17:47

I’d like an extra large Jezebel juice, please.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-05, 18:18

I almost pissed myself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 18:23

#I’mdownwithsteve
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next