Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money

+3
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money Empty The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:10 am

Tickets for MSU game: $125/$85
Tickets for Hartford game: $30/$22
Tickets for Michigan game: $100/$75
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money Empty Re: The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Why are they playing an insurance company?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money Empty Re: The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money

Post by tGreenWay Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Why are they playing an insurance company?

Rolling Eyes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:19 pm

I hate ticket offices that want to make money. Fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:37 pm

DWags wrote:I hate ticket offices that want to make money. Fuckers.

Especially when the kids don't get paid.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:21 pm

I've asked some of my MSU contacts and came up empty for tickets. Even Jingles can't help if you can believe that.

Stub hub and other secondaries are still crazy expensive for decent seats. $125 and up.

So I'm just going to head down and try my luck with scalpers before the game. A few years ago I got in for $20 in the lower bowl. I really want to see the renovations at Welsh-Ryan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:30 pm

duffy munn wrote:I've asked some of my MSU contacts and came up empty for tickets. Even Jingles can't help if you can believe that.

Stub hub and other secondaries are still crazy expensive for decent seats. $125 and up.

So I'm just going to head down and try my luck with scalpers before the game. A few years ago I got in for $20 in the lower bowl. I really want to see the renovations at Welsh-Ryan.

This might still work.  $89 for a ticket and parking pass...

https://nusports.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB19%3ABF%3A&linkID=nwu&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=BS&cgc=&dataAccId=988&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_nwu&poolId=pac8-evcluster1&sDomain=nusports.evenue.net
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:05 pm

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I've asked some of my MSU contacts and came up empty for tickets. Even Jingles can't help if you can believe that.

https://nusports.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB19%3ABF%3A&linkID=nwu&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=BS&cgc=&dataAccId=988&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_nwu&poolId=pac8-evcluster1&sDomain=nusports.evenue.net

Thanks but I'm assuming the ticket ( I need two for my brother and I) is upstairs and I don't need a parking pass. Will be ubering from nearby Willmete.

You going?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:10 pm

It’s no Stanford ticket office. The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money 3003718628
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:12 pm

tGreenWay wrote:It’s no Stanford ticket office. The Northwestern Ticket Office likes to make money 3003718628

Nor the UConn ticket office.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:30 pm

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks but I'm assuming the ticket ( I need two for my brother and I) is upstairs and I don't need a parking pass. Will be ubering from nearby Willmete.

You going?

I guess it would make sense they're in the upper deck. I can't make it. Stubhub has some in 110 and 111 in the $100 range (that includes the fees). Those are sections close to MSU bench.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 am

Northwestern is near the top of my list of B10 teams I hate.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down