Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains

+3
steveschneider
Bill Cain
Cosmo_Kramer
7 posters

Go down

Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains Empty Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-07-11, 12:09

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/103465/potential-2014-big-ten-villains

**** Peppers
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains Empty Re: Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains

Post by Bill Cain 2014-07-11, 12:22

Media is trying to paint a perception that MSU's defense is run by a bunch of "villains" and "thugs", so the refs can call more bullshit penalties against our defense.

Narduzzi isn't a "villain", he's just an excellent football coach.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains Empty Re: Pat Narduzzi named one of Big Ten's biggest villains

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-11, 12:26

I hope we bully Peppers when he comes to Spartan STadium. he will not be able to handle 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness down in Beast Lansing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-11, 12:29

steveschneider wrote:I hope we bully Peppers when he comes to Spartan STadium. he will not be able to handle 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness down in Beast Lansing.
Isn't he a DB? Its that WR from GR that is going to feel the wrath a bit more. I'm not sure how our receivers can get away with physically hurting a DB too much. Although I have heard they want to use him to return kicks.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-07-11, 13:37

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I hope we bully Peppers when he comes to Spartan STadium. he will not be able to handle 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness down in Beast Lansing.
Isn't he a DB? Its that WR from GR that is going to feel the wrath a bit more. I'm not sure how our receivers can get away with physically hurting a DB too much. Although I have heard they want to use him to return kicks.

Think Jeremy Langford v. Doran Grant just before the dagger TD in tB1GCG. Peppers will get abused trying to provide run support.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-11, 14:18

That article was weak. Urban Meyer should be a certified villain and fvck Peppers.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-07-11, 16:12

Heat Miser wrote:

Think Jeremy Langford v. Doran Grant just before the dagger TD in tB1GCG. Peppers will get abused trying to provide run support.
Or Plax when they tried to put David Terrell on him back in '99. That was AWESOME.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down