Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal

3 posters

Go down

The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Empty The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal

Post by tGreenWay Thu 30 Jan 2020 - 23:23

The team says it only minimally helped with public relations. A lawyer in a civil lawsuit claims there are hundreds of emails suggesting the team’s leaders played a much larger role.

https://apnews.com/9f135d3667fd20b591026d2503be3fe8
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Empty Re: The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 8:50

The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Giphy

Nothing in this story makes sense. WTF?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Empty Re: The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal

Post by Banks2Mason Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 9:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Giphy

sure it does. the saints (and pelicans) are owned by a filthy rich devout catholic in a part of the US where the catholic church is still really big/powerful. rich and powerful protecting the rich and powerful. story as old as time.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 9:09

Banks2Mason wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The New Orleans Saints are mixed up in the Catholic Church abuse scandal Giphy

sure it does. the saints (and pelicans) are owned by a filthy rich devout catholic in a part of the US where the catholic church is still really big/powerful. rich and powerful protecting the rich and powerful. story as old as time.

Yeah, I can see one crazy rich piece of shit doing what he can to cover up for the church but this involved quite a few people within the organization. It bottles my mind that they all went along with this conspiracy. Maybe he only hired evil Catholic fuckheads. I don't know.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 9:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

Yeah, I can see one crazy rich piece of shit doing what he can to cover up for the church but this involved quite a few people within the organization. It bottles my mind that they all went along with this conspiracy. Maybe he only hired evil Catholic fuckheads. I don't know.

i mean, the catholic church itself had thousands of people in on the coverup so i guess i don't find it that surprising.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down