Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you

3 posters

Go down

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you Empty As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-04, 12:28

New Nike baseball replica jersey $134.99
Old Majestic baseball replica jersey $119.99

(Jerseys made at the same place.)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you Empty Re: As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-02-04, 12:34

Good thing about being 59 is that I won't be needing one of those.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you Empty Re: As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-04, 13:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:Good thing about being 59 is that I won't be needing one of those.

OK. I'll cancel the Gates Brown jersey I ordered for you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-02-04, 13:14

NigelUno wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Good thing about being 59 is that I won't be needing one of those.

OK.  I'll cancel the Gates Brown jersey I ordered for you.  

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-04, 13:21

NigelUno wrote:

OK. I'll cancel the Gates Brown jersey I ordered for you.

As expected, that little Nike swoosh on baseball uniforms will cost you 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down