Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies

+11
Dendrobates
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Empty I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies

Post by kingstonlake Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:09

I’m putting my ass on the line. You see the problem is these last minute threads.  It’s like an after thought. No commitment. I openly question this boards ability to focus on the task at hand. This game will be won by our Spartans. They will walk into that shit hole and take souls. It starts today. They get right Saturday. That dump will sit in stunned silence as they get emasculated by a superior program. Foot meets neck. For 40 minutes.

Book it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Empty Re: I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:16

Skullfuck 'em!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Empty Re: I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies

Post by kingstonlake Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Skullfuck 'em!

It’s inevitable.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:24

Come back Herbie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:27

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Downlo10

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies 3557613862

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Downlo18
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 8:50

NigelUno wrote:Come back Herbie.

A call to arms.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 10:51

We are going to put the pedal to the fucking metal and drive 100pmh over the speed limit to skull fuck city!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 11:08

steveschneider wrote:skull fuck city!!!

I imagine a lot of bikers and rubbish. Like the bad future in Back to the Future 2.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Feb 2020 - 11:12

DWags wrote:I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Downlo10

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies 3557613862

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Downlo18

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies 1966794946 I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 6 Feb 2020 - 13:50

The posters are blowing it!! Stop the fickell dickle fetish!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:09

I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies Source
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:12

What time is the game tomorrow?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:14

InTenSity wrote:What time is the game tomorrow?

Noon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:17

tGreenWay wrote:

Noon.
Well...Fuck. I have a 10:45 tee time. Who schedules this shit?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:18

tGreenWay wrote:

Noon.

AM or PM?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:37

Is this the game thread? Cause I’m making changes to the title if it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 21:40

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Noon.

AM or PM?

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 7 Feb 2020 - 23:29

As long as WBH didn't start this thread
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 8:44

Fucking of the Skulls today boys!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 9:27

kingstonlake wrote:Fucking of the Skulls today boys!

Did you just declare today as National Skull fucking day? Is that what just happened here?! BOLD MOVE!

Well done.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 9:28

Game day bitches
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 9:41

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Fucking of the Skulls today boys!

Did you just declare today as National Skull fucking day? Is that what just happened here?! BOLD MOVE!

Well done.

Yes. February 8th is nation fucking of blue skulls day. It is a national holiday. Traditional dish is skunk weasel with a side of corn.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:00

Let's fucking GOOOOO!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:09

Time for an ass kickin GREEN
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:09

Signing in and fired up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:12

Can Mrs. Dwags draw up the make a basket play?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:12

Good defensive battle so far.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:13

Juwan Learn how to tie a tie man!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:13

3 minutes in and now there is a total of 1 point. This is going to be rough.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:13

Yeah, scoring!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:15

Little dui hits a shot from down town.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:17

Need some baskets please.
Quit throwing the ball away I’m guaranteeing a win for the men’s basketball team this Saturday against the SCum Walvies 1896033241
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:18

Stale predictable offense. Also let’s put in rocket.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:18

I’m pretty sure Jeff  JacksonS driving privileges are suspended. Over play him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:20

kingstonlake wrote:I’m pretty sure Jeff  JacksonS driving privileges are suspended. Over play him.

Corrupt cheating coach coaching DUI dodging liar.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:22

Rocket Watts is the key. Kid is so fucking good, put him in the position to go off please.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:22

1 basket in 7 minutes.
Wtf
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:24

Michigan out playing us. Winning the battles at the boards and the loose balls.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:24

Dendrobates wrote:1 basket in 7 minutes.
Wtf

Slow starts are killing this team.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:25

Henry ooft.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next