Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.

4 posters

Go down

Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.  Empty Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.

Post by DWags Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:42 pm

Bob will be first in line

I mean fast food has been around for 70 years.  Not one company has thought, “Shit guys, let’s just put bacon in a French Fry bag and sell it”.  

Genius.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.  Empty Re: Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.  502811600

Just what I've been looking for.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.  Empty Re: Well, we have to talk about the genius behind Dunkin Donuts bag of bacon.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:38 pm

DD gonna have some rough times. Bummer. One of my favorite and most consistent clients. I've been working with them for 7 years or so.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 pm

6’5”
144 lbs.
108/66 BP
54 RHR
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down