Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest?

+9
Nordic
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
13 posters

Go down

Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest? Empty Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 10 Mar 2020 - 22:46

Can’t get into my BRD account or bread whatever the fuck you want to call it. Does swill have experience with others?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest? Empty Re: Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Mar 2020 - 23:30

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest? Empty Re: Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 7:59

I never messed with actual bitcoin. Any trading I have ever done was with OTC stocks that dealt directly with bitcoin. I have a bit of GBTC on hand right now. I made a fuckton of money with BTSC as well. These stocks basically mimic what Bitcoin does day to day, so not a whole fucking lot the last couple of years.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 8:29

Funny that a guy that gives me grief about twitter is asking about a bitcoin wallet. I wish I could help but unless I’m traveling I only use US dollars.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 8:32

I suggest that you go with the Bitcoin i53 supersonic permaVtype BRD. It is compatible with the 9.3 gHz iKevlar concave whizziwhat and has a direct connection to the 9.0 kU5e3 hose as it relates to the iUvB45e flatscreen monitor.

It works well for me and my family and all of our Bitcoin needs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 8:47

steveschneider wrote:Funny that a guy that gives me grief about twitter is asking about a bitcoin wallet. I wish I could help but unless I’m traveling I only use US dollars.

What is the similarity with twitter and a bitcoin wallet?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 8:47

I’ve been using cash app for about a year and a half. I use it to buy BC and use on bovada. Takes a couple days for everything to get linked and verified (bank account etc) purchase and transfers of BC to BV take about 15 minutes to load. Cashing out from BV to Cash app to Bank account takes about 24-36 hours. Probably stupid to have everything linked but at this point I’m all in with the man owning all my info. Fuck it. Floor it. As of now I’ve never had a problem with cash app
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 8:49

kingstonlake wrote:I’ve been using cash app for about a year and a half. I use it to buy BC and use on bovada. Takes a couple days for everything to get linked and verified (bank account etc) purchase and transfers of BC to BV take about 15 minutes to load. Cashing out from BV to Cash app to Bank account takes about 24-36 hours. Probably stupid to have everything linked but at this point I’m all in with the man owning all my info. Fuck it. Floor it. As of now I’ve never had a problem with cash app

This is the answer i was looking for because that’s exactly what I’m doing here, thanks KL. Although i May suggest getting a 3rd party wallet unless cash app doesn’t GAF about using their shit for gambling. Coinbase for example has an issue with it.

Did bovada ask for an id or any thing for the cash out?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:21

betonline still allows you to deposit with a regular ol' CC fwiw.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I’ve been using cash app for about a year and a half. I use it to buy BC and use on bovada. Takes a couple days for everything to get linked and verified (bank account etc) purchase and transfers of BC to BV take about 15 minutes to load. Cashing out from BV to Cash app to Bank account takes about 24-36 hours. Probably stupid to have everything linked but at this point I’m all in with the man owning all my info. Fuck it. Floor it. As of now I’ve never had a problem with cash app

This is the answer i was looking for because that’s exactly what I’m doing here, thanks KL. Although i May suggest getting a 3rd party wallet unless cash app doesn’t GAF about using their shit for gambling. Coinbase for example has an issue with it.

No. Using the bitcoin cash out to your cash app wallet doesn’t require that. Not entirely up to speed on the process but it some sort of long super encrypted one time use address. Once it’s in my wallet I sell the bitcoin on the market and my bitcoin is converted to $. I can then transfer the cash to my bank account if I want. You will get a cash app 1099-B I believe at years end which will show a gain or loss on your bitcoin exchanges. I double check that when I get home. They do not send the info to the IRS. I think in 2018 I had like a $78 net gain in bitcoin transactions.

Last edited by kingstonlake on Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:45; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:42

I prefer a tri-fold wallet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:44

NigelUno wrote:I prefer a tri-fold wallet.

I used to have a velcro one in the 80's.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 9:45

steveschneider wrote:Funny that a guy that gives me grief about twitter is asking about a bitcoin wallet. I wish I could help but unless I’m traveling I only use US dollars.

What is the similarity with twitter and a bitcoin wallet?

I find them as ridiculous as you find twitter? Bitcoin wallet like BRD. What else would you suggest? 2599972566
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 10:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:betonline still allows you to deposit with a regular ol' CC fwiw.

Withdrawal bruh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 16:20

Just downloaded and gave them all my personal info. I'm guessing my account will be drained by morning.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallistrat Tue 8 Mar 2022 - 17:41

If we have cash, we need a plаce under the mattress. If we have electronic money, we must hаve a service account. If we hаve online banking, we must have a bаnk account. In the case of cryptocurrency, it is also necessary to create a place to store it. Now I'll show you 3 ways. The first one is difficult but safe. The second one is simple and unsafe. The third one is simple and safe but paid. It's just like in life: you can't eat candy and lose weight. Do not think that creating a bitcoin wallet is some puzzle https://online-jigsaw-puzzles.com/. Everything is very simple, take it and create it.
Kallistrat
Kallistrat
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 9 Mar 2022 - 12:58

[tw]1501560452475723784[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by oreliebumby11 Thu 21 Apr 2022 - 7:44

I never had any issues with the BRD wallet actually, I truly don't understand why you have that issue. I guess you have made a certain mistake or something like that.
oreliebumby11
oreliebumby11
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 21 Apr 2022 - 11:32

Crypto trolls be crypto trollin 🐟🐠
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down