Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time. I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!! Easter Birthday Boy!

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! Empty Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time. I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!! Easter Birthday Boy!

Post by DWags 2020-04-09, 14:53

Lets celebrate 4 days of Travis!

Hope you get a real dirty blow job on easter sunday Travis! Also, Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! Empty Re: Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time. I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!! Easter Birthday Boy!

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-09, 15:09

Give him prison. Give him prison, indeed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! Empty Re: Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time. I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!! Easter Birthday Boy!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-09, 15:09

Thank you dwags.

Interestingly this is the 3rd time since 1998 that my birthday has fallen on Easter, but it’s the last time that will happen until 2093 when I’ll almost certainly be dead.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-09, 15:10

DWags wrote:Lets celebrate 4 days of Travis!

Hope you get a real dirty blow job on easter sunday Travis! Also, Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605 Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605
so.. you hope Travis Is Risen?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-04-09, 15:12

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-09, 16:00

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! Inpyx2LEmHzUWlhzFHP0VdZlB-wso5WT8JVYWqW2Y00
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-12, 09:36

A big happy birthday Travis!!!
I hope you can enjoy your day
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-12, 09:37

Happy Birthday Travis Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 969504605
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-12, 10:20

Travis, have you risen?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-12, 10:27

Thank you friends. I have risen out of bed to walk the dogs
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-12, 10:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Thank you friends. I have risen out of bed to walk the dogs

Travis has risen!  He is not in the pit!  His body has disappeared!  Praise be!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-12, 13:44

I don’t know what’s going on here, but it’s also GreenWay’s birthday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-12, 14:02

Turtleneck wrote:I don’t know what’s going on here, but it’s also GreenWay’s birthday.

I'm not falling for that again. Wait, for real this time?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-12, 15:02

Happy birthday greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-12, 15:17

Happy Birthday Travis!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-12, 18:00

Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 20200413

Having some steaks in your honor.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-12, 18:15

Thank you pylon you can leave that on my front porch after it’s cooked
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-12, 18:58

Thanks for the good wishes, Travis. Happy Birthday to you, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-12, 18:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Because my mom sends cards for easter christmas birthdays weeks ahead of time.  I'm gonna Wish TRAVIS a Happy Birthday coming up this Sunday!!!  Easter Birthday Boy! 20200413

Having some steaks in your honor.

So your shoe size is about what, 7 or 8?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down