Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the drunkest you've ever been?

+17
The Pantry
Wally Fairway
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
Senior Dickfist
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
DWags
steveschneider
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Nordic
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's the drunkest you've ever been? Empty What's the drunkest you've ever been?

Post by aualum06 Wed May 13, 2020 9:51 pm

[tw]1260634366704848897?s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What's the drunkest you've ever been? Empty Re: What's the drunkest you've ever been?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Wake you wanna take this one?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's the drunkest you've ever been? Empty Re: What's the drunkest you've ever been?

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed May 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake you wanna take this one?

Lmao
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed May 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Here's one of my nominees

I lived southeast of campus one year. Went to a house party on Center Street (in that area, maybe another steeet. Idk) and drank wayyyyy too much. Anyway I blacked the fuck out and apparently tried walking home. I ended up sleeping on a park bench in an Okemos park. City worker opened the park up at 7:00am and told me to scram or she'd call the cops. I was still plastered, scratches all over my legs from who knows what. Phone was dead so I walked to Meijer and waited for a bus to go home. Passed out again at the bus stop and woke up around 10. Went inside Meijer for some water, grabbed the next bus, and got home before any of my roommates woke up. Brutal night
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed May 13, 2020 11:12 pm

What's the drunkest you've ever been? 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed May 13, 2020 11:17 pm

2nd night of living with OTPT

I was a straight arrow in HS, didn't have a sip of booze until after senior year because I was scared of being suspended from sports. Anyway I had beers a few times that summer but not regularly like my degenerate roommate. First night of welcome week was a blast. Why not do it again?

The next night, we get crippled drunk. OTPT is carrying a couch cushion around from house to house in his mouth, we're going to a bunch of parties, the usual.

Cops rolled up to the house we're currently at and tackled someone in the driveway. I naturally think "I gotta get outta here". I walk alongside the house and there's a swarm of cops. They fuckin handcuffed me and gave me a breathalyzer, wrote me an MIP and sent me on my way. I'm a drunk idiot freshman with no idea how to get back to Brody from Durand Street so I wander around for a while until I find my way back. OTPT and his buddies are sitting outside the dorm smoking darts and laughing at me as I walk up to the door. My shitty ASMSU lawyer gets the MIP down to a $500 littering ticket which leads to me getting a job at the caf where I went on to make a killing, get free food for 5 years, and meet my lady friend. Good experience in the end What's the drunkest you've ever been? 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:2nd night of living with OTPT

I was a straight arrow in HS, didn't have a sip of booze until after senior year because I was scared of being suspended from sports. Anyway I had beers a few times that summer but not regularly like my degenerate roommate. First night of welcome week was a blast. Why not do it again?

The next night, we get crippled drunk. OTPT is carrying a couch cushion around from house to house in his mouth, we're going to a bunch of parties, the usual.

Cops rolled up to the house we're currently at and tackled someone in the driveway. I naturally think "I gotta get outta here". I walk alongside the house and there's a swarm of cops. They fuckin handcuffed me and gave me a breathalyzer, wrote me an MIP and sent me on my way. I'm a drunk idiot freshman with no idea how to get back to Brody from Durand Street so I wander around for a while until I find my way back. OTPT and his buddies are sitting outside the dorm smoking darts and laughing at me as I walk up to the door. My shitty ASMSU lawyer gets the MIP down to a $500 littering ticket which leads to me getting a job at the caf where I went on to make a killing, get free food for 5 years, and meet my lady friend. Good experience in the end What's the drunkest you've ever been? 502811600

lol! What's the drunkest you've ever been? 55953254
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed May 13, 2020 11:35 pm

What's the drunkest you've ever been? 502811600

There’s a few but what comes to mind is being carried back to cedar village with my pants at my ankles.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed May 13, 2020 11:36 pm

I don't remember April.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed May 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Here's one of my nominees

I lived southeast of campus one year. Went to a house party on Center Street (in that area, maybe another steeet. Idk) and drank wayyyyy too much. Anyway I blacked the fuck out and apparently tried walking home. I ended up sleeping on a park bench in an Okemos park. City worker opened the park up at 7:00am and told me to scram or she'd call the cops. I was still plastered, scratches all over my legs from who knows what. Phone was dead so I walked to Meijer and waited for a bus to go home. Passed out again at the bus stop and woke up around 10. Went inside Meijer for some water, grabbed the next bus, and got home before any of my roommates woke up. Brutal night

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 13, 2020 11:39 pm

InTenSity wrote:I don't remember April.

It's definitely been blurry
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed May 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What's the drunkest you've ever been? 502811600

There’s a few but what comes to mind is being carried back to cedar village with my pants at my ankles.

I don't remember anything anymore
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 12:47 am

Details are too fuzzy, but my friends have all said that when I drink, I turn into a pig, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu May 14, 2020 9:24 am

tGreenWay wrote:Details are too fuzzy, but my friends have all said that when I drink, I turn into a pig, too.

Rolling down the hill pig drunk?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 am

Wake wins this thread. Good stuff.

Worst I've ever been? A couple of awful nights when I thought drinking hard liquor was the way to go. Puked my guts out and acted like a lunatic. To this day I still can't even look at vodka without recalling some serious pain.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 14, 2020 10:12 am

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Details are too fuzzy, but my friends have all said that when I drink, I turn into a pig, too.

I don't know that I can quantify it. But, I know I've at least been as drunk as that pig rolling down the hill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu May 14, 2020 10:26 am

Hmm. Seems like you're always drinking.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 1:36 pm

aualum06 wrote:

Getting my face slapped by every woman in the bar pig drunk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Hmm. Seems like you're always drinking.

That was too easy. Try again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 14, 2020 2:20 pm

I got two MIP's in the same night.. you'd think/hope that I'd dial back after the first one.

Was arrested another time - had a court date in Durham County, NC. Got drunk as hell the night before with one of my buddies at Duke and hooked up with girl that lived around the corner. She was pretty hot for a Duke student, as I recall.

Another story - my buddy played football at Duke - they beat Clemson at Wallace Wade, probably fall '89. Had been drinking since 8:00 am, so we ran onto the field and tore down the goalpost. I think Clemson was, like, #5 or so and Duke football was, well, Duke football - so tearing down the goalpost seemed like a good idea.

oddly enough, I settled down in college. I did more drinking and stupid stuff when I was in high school. Mornings I woke up in a place and I had no recollection of how I got there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I got two MIP's in the same night.. you'd think/hope that I'd dial back after the first one.

Was arrested another time - had a court date in Durham County, NC. Got drunk as hell the night before with one of my buddies at Duke and hooked up with girl that lived around the corner. She was pretty hot for a Duke student, as I recall.

Another story - my buddy played football at Duke - they beat Clemson at Wallace Wade, probably fall '89. Had been drinking since 8:00 am, so we ran onto the field and tore down the goalpost. I think Clemson was, like, #5 or so and Duke football was, well, Duke football - so tearing down the goalpost seemed like a good idea.

oddly enough, I settled down in college. I did more drinking and stupid stuff when I was in high school. Mornings I woke up in a place and I had no recollection of how I got there.

By hooking up with a girl, Bob means he found a girl that would listen to him read his poetry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu May 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Well, I'm a recovering alcoholic.  I'd tell you the drunkest I've been, but I do not remember.  Also, I will not be asking my wife, who thankfully stuck with me, as it would cause emotions in her that she never should have had to deal with in the first place.

To put it into context for those who have not been close to someone who has become an alcoholic, a story I do remember...the day I checked myself into the hospital.  That day was July 26th, 2019.  

My wife had tried to get me to go to the hospital the day before.  Being very drunk, very stubborn and beyond stupid, I told her that I will not be going to the hospital.  I knew she was right and that my time was quickly coming to an end if I continued down my path.  I woke up the next morning and drank my Sunday breakfast.  Vodka, maybe with some soda or something.  Either way, I was making drinks so strong at that point, they'd make anyone drunk.  After getting good and drunk again, I happened to fall in the middle of my living room.  I couldn't really get up and realized at that point that all of this insanity had to stop.  

I called my wife at work, told her she was right and asked if she'd take me to the hospital.  She agreed and helped start my path to recovery.  

We arrived at the hospital and checked into the emergency room.  Due to my physical condition, I still could not walk well and they moved me to a waiting room for admission.  By the time they administered a BAC, it had been at 2 hours + since my last drink and was still early afternoon.  My blood alcohol level was 0.024 and I felt sober at that point.   Obviously, I was far from sober, but I had been drunk for so long that I think my body had forgotten was being sober actually felt like.

I spent 8 days in the hospital being physically detoxed and given medication to help prevent seizures.  I've dealt with the mental part on my own.  I've been lucky in that regard that I've been able to help myself.  Starting 7.27.19, I have not had a single drop of alcohol and do not plan to again.

Do I miss drinking?  Yes, I miss when I could drink responsibly and have fun like a adult.  Do I have an issue being around alcohol now?  No, before the lock-down, I would walk to the same restaurant that I used to drink in every day for lunch, but now it was for a salad.  I lost 35lb, got my blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes under control.  I might actually be able to get off of the diabetes meds altogether soon.  

It's still very easy not to drink, because all I remember is how bad living 24/7 with the worst hangover ever feels like.

I didn't write this as a warning or anything preachy.  I simply don't remember the drunkest I've been, started writing and this came out.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu May 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Well, I'm a recovering alcoholic.  I'd tell you the drunkest I've been, but I do not remember.  Also, I will not be asking my wife, who thankfully stuck with me, as it would cause emotions in her that she never should have had to deal with in the first place.

To put it into context for those who have not been close to someone who has become an alcoholic, a story I do remember...the day I checked myself into the hospital.  That day was July 26th, 2019.  

My wife had tried to get me to go to the hospital the day before.  Being very drunk, very stubborn and beyond stupid, I told her that I will not be going to the hospital.  I knew she was right and that my time was quickly coming to an end if I continued down my path.  I woke up the next morning and drank my Sunday breakfast.  Vodka, maybe with some soda or something.  Either way, I was making drinks so strong at that point, they'd make anyone drunk.  After getting good and drunk again, I happened to fall in the middle of my living room.  I couldn't really get up and realized at that point that all of this insanity had to stop.  

I called my wife at work, told her she was right and asked if she'd take me to the hospital.  She agreed and helped start my path to recovery.  

We arrived at the hospital and checked into the emergency room.  Due to my physical condition, I still could not walk well and they moved me to a waiting room for admission.  By the time they administered a BAC, it had been at 2 hours + since my last drink and was still early afternoon.  My blood alcohol level was 0.024 and I felt sober at that point.   Obviously, I was far from sober, but I had been drunk for so long that I think my body had forgotten was being sober actually felt like.

I spent 8 days in the hospital being physically detoxed and given medication to help prevent seizures.  I've dealt with the mental part on my own.  I've been lucky in that regard that I've been able to help myself.  Starting 7.27.19, I have not had a single drop of alcohol and do not plan to again.

Do I miss drinking?  Yes, I miss when I could drink responsibly and have fun like a adult.  Do I have an issue being around alcohol now?  No, before the lock-down, I would walk to the same restaurant that I used to drink in every day for lunch, but now it was for a salad.  I lost 35lb, got my blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes under control.  I might actually be able to get off of the diabetes meds altogether soon.  

It's still very easy not to drink, because all I remember is how bad living 24/7 with the worst hangover ever feels like.

I didn't write this as a warning or anything preachy.  I simply don't remember the drunkest I've been, started writing and this came out.

Congratulations on your sobriety! Thank you for sharing that. You’ve gone through a lot, and I hope you feel proud for overcoming this. It’s not easy.

One of my other brothers has struggled with this for many many years. He’s been through countless rehabs, detoxes, etc. We chatted via text a few days ago. He said he had been 50 days sober. I just found out today, that’s all a lie. His health and liver is so shot, he will not last long. The hospital visits have happened numerous times, especially the past 2 years. I don’t know if he will ever be able to get back on his feet.

So again, know I am proud. And that I know it’s a difficult and amazing accomplishment.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu May 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Buzz Killington over here.

I'm j/k Dickfist. Good on you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Well, I'm a recovering alcoholic.  I'd tell you the drunkest I've been, but I do not remember.  Also, I will not be asking my wife, who thankfully stuck with me, as it would cause emotions in her that she never should have had to deal with in the first place.

Balls! Way to go. Impressed at your clear headedness about needing to stop, and at the strength of will to do so. Much respect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu May 14, 2020 3:47 pm

That's awesome you were able to do that and your wife was there to help along the way, thanks for sharing
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu May 14, 2020 3:54 pm

I don’t think I have any great drunk stories. I either don’t remember, or ended up puking.

Most funny stories involve me having to pee. I fell in the red cedar river after drinking. I was squatting on the edge, slipped, and fell in.

In Rochester , my DD pulled over at a 7/11 so I could use the bathroom. The guy wouldn’t let me (even if I bought a drink), so I peed on the side of the building. I have a pathetic bladder guys.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I got two MIP's in the same night.. you'd think/hope that I'd dial back after the first one.

Ah yes, I remember it well...
Duke Coach Steve Spurrier had given the Blue Devils only a one-in-a-million chance of beating No. 6 Clemson. But Spurrier watched that day as his team hit the jackpot when a seven yard TD pass with three minutes and change left in the game put the Dukies over the Tigers, 21-17.
'This is one all of us will remember the rest of our lives,' said Spurrier, who publicly laid out his odds after the Blue Devils were blasted 48-29 at Virginia the previous Saturday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I don’t think I have any great drunk stories. I either don’t remember, or ended up puking.

Most funny stories involve me having to pee. I fell in the red cedar river after drinking. I was squatting on the edge, slipped, and fell in.

In Rochester , my DD pulled over at a 7/11 so I could use the bathroom. The guy wouldn’t let me (even if I bought a drink), so I peed on the side of the building. I have a pathetic bladder guys.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 4:35 pm

Well done, Dickfist. What's the drunkest you've ever been? 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu May 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Congrats Dickfist!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu May 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Congrats and keep up the good work Senior Dickfist! What's the drunkest you've ever been? 55953254
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Bravo for you and your taking control of your life
I celebrate those who make that positive change - my younger brother just got his 31 year pin

Now back to this thread - I don't remember much of the night, big party, lots of people from work, beer, booze, weed, who knows what else. I meet up with a girl who I work with, it gets late, her apartment is nearby and we end up back there. Sometime later that night, early morning, who knows, she drags me out of her closet - where I'm about to take a piss, and takes me to the bathroom so I can use the indoor plumbing. I wake up sometime after the sun is up, and I've been sleeping in the bathroom, she is still in bed.
I really remember if we fucked, or what that night - we did go out and have breakfast about 2pm when we could stand up and the sunlight didn't hurt our eyes and head.
Made up for it by dating for a year or so and yes there were more drinking episodes, but I do remember that we did eventually fuck (or fuck again)

About 10 years after that I quit the hard drinking, after having 2 of my best friends get nailed with DUI's, on nights there were a bunch of us out at the bars. The second one I bailed out, it made me think how easily it could have been me.
I still drink - but in whimpy moderation, except for an annual golf outing were we stay on property, I probably drink a 12 pack a year, plus another case on football Saturdays.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu May 14, 2020 7:49 pm

What's the drunkest you've ever been? 55953254

Congrats. Thanks for sharing.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu May 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Fall term freshmen year.  Roommate I knew from HS had his girlfriend up for the weekend so I stayed Friday night in the room across the hall.  Got drunk as fuck hitting room parties down the hall.  No idea what time I decided to go to bed but went to puke first.  Passed out on the bathroom floor.

One of the guys in the room was in the SMB and Saturday was a home game so he had to get up early for practice.  BANG!  He swung the bathroom door open and smacked me in the head.  Had a headache that lasted til Monday.

Congrats Dickfist!  What's the drunkest you've ever been? 55953254
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 14, 2020 7:56 pm

my story was better.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 14, 2020 7:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Duke Coach Steve Spurrier had given the Blue Devils only a one-in-a-million chance of beating No. 6 Clemson. But Spurrier watched that day as his team hit the jackpot when a seven yard TD pass with three minutes and change left in the game put the Dukies over the Tigers, 21-17.
'This is one all of us will remember the rest of our lives,' said Spurrier, who publicly laid out his odds after the Blue Devils were blasted 48-29 at Virginia the previous Saturday.
Yep. Good times.

I don't make stuff up. Razz

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yep. Good times.

I don't make stuff up. Razz

You said Clemson was #5 and they were #6. Please stop telling lies in your stories.

Wally, congrats to your brother.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu May 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Mine was NYE, I think around 2015ish. I blacked out before the ball dropped (doing shots of Polish vodka with my Russian friend, go figure), don't have a great story to go along with it. I've browned out many times (where I could recall events/details only after being reminded of them), that was one of the two or three true blackouts I've ever had. There were many people at that NYE party that I have no recollection of seeing that night.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 pm

Cameron wrote:Mine was NYE, I think around 2015ish. I blacked out before the ball dropped (doing shots of Polish vodka with my Russian friend, go figure), don't have a great story to go along with it. I've browned out many times (where I could recall events/details only after being reminded of them), that was one of the two or three true blackouts I've ever had. There were many people at that NYE party that I have no recollection of seeing that night.

You’re lucky. My balls dropped well before 2015.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next