Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the drunkest you've ever been?

+17
The Pantry
Wally Fairway
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
Senior Dickfist
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
DWags
steveschneider
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Nordic
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the drunkest you've ever been? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the drunkest you've ever been?

Post by duffy munn Thu 14 May 2020 - 22:06

One of my brothers weddings in 1992. Got hammered at the rehearsal dinner the night before and never really stopped drinking through the reception. ( including in the church before the ceremony.)

Only time I have ever blacked out. I was told it was quite a scene. Including crashing my 80 year old great aunt into the band while dancing with her and taking
out some equipment.

tWife and kid were going to florida the next day to see her Dad ad I drove them to the airport ( still drunk). I was doing some serious soul searching on the drive back to EL so I turned on sports talk radio to get my mind off it. Jennifer "the Hammer" Hammond was on. I didn't even know she was a friend of the bride and at the wedding. So while I was hoping to hear about the Tiger's or something, she started talking about ME. And yes, she said she wasn't sure she have ever seen someone that hammered and still able to stand and dance, kind of. I have not had a jager on 28 years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's the drunkest you've ever been? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the drunkest you've ever been?

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 14 May 2020 - 22:13

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:Mine was NYE, I think around 2015ish. I blacked out before the ball dropped (doing shots of Polish vodka with my Russian friend, go figure), don't have a great story to go along with it. I've browned out many times (where I could recall events/details only after being reminded of them), that was one of the two or three true blackouts I've ever had. There were many people at that NYE party that I have no recollection of seeing that night.

You’re lucky. My balls dropped well before 2015.  

All the way down to your ankles....

Hell of a story Dickfist, and, apparently a hell of a wife.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 14 May 2020 - 22:52

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You’re lucky. My balls dropped well before 2015.  

All the way down to your ankles....

Hell of a story Dickfist, and, apparently a hell of a wife.

At least I still have mine. What's the drunkest you've ever been? - Page 2 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Mon 18 May 2020 - 12:58

Howdy, I wanted to bump this post to thank folks for the kind words. Thank you! I does mean a lot!

I hate to single out 1 response, but Bob's has me cracking up right now!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 18 May 2020 - 13:07

duffy munn wrote:One of my brothers weddings in 1992. Got hammered at the rehearsal dinner the night before and never really stopped drinking through the reception. ( including in the church before the ceremony.)

Only time I have ever blacked out. I was told it was quite a scene. Including crashing my 80 year old great aunt into the band while dancing with her and taking
out some equipment.

tWife and kid were going to florida the next day to see her Dad ad I drove them to the airport ( still drunk). I was doing some serious soul searching on the drive back to EL so I turned on sports talk radio to get my mind off it. Jennifer "the Hammer" Hammond was on. I didn't even know she was a friend of the bride and at the wedding. So while I was hoping to hear about the Tiger's or something, she started talking about ME. And yes, she said she wasn't sure she have ever seen someone that hammered and still able to stand and dance, kind of. I have not had a jager on 28 years.

That. Is just. Awesome.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 18 May 2020 - 14:13

Senior Dickfist wrote:Howdy, I wanted to bump this post to thank folks for the kind words.  Thank you!  I does mean a lot!

I hate to single out 1 response, but Bob's has me cracking up right now!
What's the drunkest you've ever been? - Page 2 502811600

and I wasn't even that drunk.. just caught up in the moment (as far as the football game went).

I still have a hard time figuring out why I got two MIP's in the same night.. I was telling my daughter that story one day (not proudly, mind you - she found some legal documents when I was cleaning out my Mom and Dad's house and goes, "So... Dad.. wanna tell me about this"?) and, after telling her the story, even she goes, "Dad, what the fuck were you thinking"..? What's the drunkest you've ever been? - Page 2 502811600

to be fair, the assistant DA asked me the same question..

I had an unfortunate run over the course of 2-3 months. The two MIP's in one night and the arrest all occurred that same fall. Had I been 21 at the time, it would've saved me (and the police, the courts) a lot of frustration.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2