Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would a girl...

+7
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
Bill Cain
11 posters

Go down

Why would a girl... Empty Why would a girl...

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 21:25

Only want to FaceTime through Facebook messenger instead of regular FaceTime? She didn’t have a boyfriend at the time that I was aware of. Plus it was during quarantine
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Why would a girl... Empty Re: Why would a girl...

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-03, 21:26

She didn’t have an Apple device?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 21:29

Motown Spartan wrote:She didn’t have an Apple device?

I don’t remember what phone she had. Didn’t really pay attention to that detail.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-03, 21:34

Bill Cain wrote:

I don’t remember what phone she had. Didn’t really pay attention to that detail.

Well, FaceTime only works between 2 Apple devices so if she had an Android, the FB video chat would be the only way to go.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-06-03, 21:36

Bill Cain wrote:

Has she asked for your credit card info yet?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-06-03, 21:37

Bill Cain wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't assume that everyone has a device that more than half the people don't have.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 21:37

Motown Spartan wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Well, FaceTime only works between 2 Apple devices so if she had an Android, the FB video chat would be the only way to go.

Probably the most likely reason. Thanks
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 21:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Has she asked for your credit card info yet?

She dumped me 2 weeks ago and I was just looking back on it
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2020-06-03, 21:48

Did she dump you on FaceTime?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 21:58

y2kMgrad wrote:Did she dump you on FaceTime?

Haha no. She made up some lame reason over text message that she wasn’t over her ex boyfriend. But things were starting to get stale after the second month. Most of the time we were dating I was on a baby dose of meds ready to get off of them. Quarantine kicked in and isolation isn’t good for someone with my profile and I had to increase my meds. When I increase my meds I become boring. Chicks don’t like boring guys. Also, she inadvertently said she wanted me to be “warm and affectionate”. And then I got scared. It’s hard to break the emotional wall within me. So when she said that I stopped responding to her texts for a week. I texted her a week later and then she broke it off with me. Oh well. Maybe I just gotta find a girl who doesn’t want affection.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2020-06-03, 22:13

Bill Cain wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:Did she dump you on FaceTime?

Haha no. She made up some lame reason over text message that she wasn’t over her ex boyfriend. But things were starting to get stale after the second month. Most of the time we were dating I was on a baby dose of meds ready to get off of them. Quarantine kicked in and isolation isn’t good for someone with my profile and I had to increase my meds. When I increase my meds I become boring. Chicks don’t like boring guys. Also, she inadvertently said she wanted me to be “warm and affectionate”. And then I got scared. It’s hard to break the wall. So when she said that I stopped responding to her texts for a week. I texted her a week later and then she broke it off with me. Oh well. Just gotta find a girl who doesn’t want affection.

You should send her a zoom link to show her you're off your meds and more exciting now.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-03, 22:36

y2kMgrad wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Haha no. She made up some lame reason over text message that she wasn’t over her ex boyfriend. But things were starting to get stale after the second month. Most of the time we were dating I was on a baby dose of meds ready to get off of them. Quarantine kicked in and isolation isn’t good for someone with my profile and I had to increase my meds. When I increase my meds I become boring. Chicks don’t like boring guys. Also, she inadvertently said she wanted me to be “warm and affectionate”. And then I got scared. It’s hard to break the wall. So when she said that I stopped responding to her texts for a week. I texted her a week later and then she broke it off with me. Oh well. Just gotta find a girl who doesn’t want affection.

You should send her a zoom link to show her you're off your meds and more exciting now.
Still on meds so that would be a lie. I could text her and tell her why I was emotionally distant but that just come off as creepy and desperate. But maybe I am desperate? I mean only 2 girls in the last 5 years have really given me a shot and dated me over a longer period of time.

1st one had Borderline personality who did absolutely wretched things to me that makes most normal people’s skin turn.
2nd one was this girl

I won’t text her. I have a FaceTime date tomorrow with a girl. I seem to have no problem getting first and second dates. Had a date last week with a girl in fact.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-06-03, 23:25

She clearly wants a dick pic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-06-04, 09:31

She probably want to use her PC and web cam to do a super sexy stripping naked dance for you and you blew it with your stupid facetime requirement. No way to be sexxy while holding the camera... Way to go Bill.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-06-04, 09:37

Do you show all of your female suitors your impressive collection of law books?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-06-04, 11:36

Senior Dickfist wrote:Do you show all of your female suitors your impressive collection of law books?

I’ve thought about going to law school, and others have said I should. I just don’t think I’d be a successful lawyer if I’m on the medication I’m taking. I would have to be in a position where I believe 100% that it’s the best decision for me. And while I have some qualities that are suited for the law, there are other more cost effective fields that I can pursue that works with my skillset
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-06-04, 11:44

Rocinante wrote:She clearly wants a dick pic.

Do they look bigger on Face Time through Facebook messenger?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-04, 14:38

Bill Cain wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Do you show all of your female suitors your impressive collection of law books?

I’ve thought about going to law school, and others have said I should. I just don’t think I’d be a successful lawyer if I’m on the medication I’m taking. I would have to be in a position where I believe 100% that it’s the best decision for me. And while I have some qualities that are suited for the law, there are other more cost effective fields that I can pursue that works with my skillset

Can’t get into law school without owning a Jeep. Do you own a Jeep, Bill? You should take pictures of it and share some with us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-06-04, 14:44

tGreenWay wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Can’t get into law school without owning a Jeep. Do you own a Jeep, Bill? You should take pictures of it and share some with us.

The trick is to take a pic with the camera tilted so it looks like you're going over some EXTREME terrain.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-04, 14:58

NVM
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-06-05, 07:16

Bill, have you ever taken the top off of your jeep, set it afloat, fashioned a paddle out of some law books and a crossed lake michigan?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-06-05, 07:20

Bill Cain wrote:

Ask  Why would a girl... 1f47b

I'm sure he's around here somewhere.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down