Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - The Political Side

+28
TrapperGus
Green money
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
Motown Spartan
Dendrobates
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
DWags
MattyFresh
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
32 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-10, 21:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Some reports that the virus within the confines of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator Loop Of Disgusting Filth is a bit more rampant than publicized.

Believe what you will.

Thoughts and prayers.

Good.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-11, 08:16

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Some reports that the virus within the confines of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator Loop Of Disgusting Filth is a bit more rampant than publicized.

Believe what you will.

Thoughts and prayers.

Good.
agree.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-11, 09:36

apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator spent the weekend rage-tweeting?

oh - and 80,574 are dead from the hoax.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-11, 17:07

White House decides wearing masks is a good thing.

So... it's no longer a hoax?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-11, 17:31

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 2 502811600

[tw]1259957665117110272[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-12, 06:09

I heard he got his feelings hurt and marched out of his white supremacist rally. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-12, 07:15

I think Trump is getting worried.

Fauci's Senate testimony today will not go over well. If the Supreme Court does not rule in his favor on his tax returns, he gonna get mad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-12, 11:47

Collins of Maine is questioning the CDC director on her state not letting dentists practice. Going in depth about cavities turning into root canals.

I shit you not.

This senile senator takes five minutes to get a sentence out. JFC.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-12, 11:53

kingstonlake wrote:Collins of Maine is questioning the CDC director on her state not letting dentists practice. Going in depth about cavities turning into root canals.

I shit you not.

Stephen King came out the other day and implored his fellow Maine residents to vote her TFO. I don't know if its the first time he's done that, but I bet more people in Maine love Stephen King than Susan Collins these days.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-12, 13:42

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-12, 14:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Collins of Maine is questioning the CDC director on her state not letting dentists practice. Going in depth about cavities turning into root canals.

I shit you not.

Stephen King came out the other day and implored his fellow Maine residents to vote her TFO. I don't know if its the first time he's done that, but I bet more people in Maine love Stephen King than Susan Collins these days.

He makes no bones about being vehemently anti Trump. That I know.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-12, 14:51

kingstonlake wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

He makes no bones about being vehemently anti Trump. That I know.
signed,

anyone that values life, humanity, decency, the rule of law and traditional American values.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-12, 18:10

I hope Rand Paul’s neighbor breaks his ribs again. Fuck that guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-12, 18:27

Rocinante wrote:I hope Rand Paul’s neighbor breaks his ribs again. Fuck that guy.
it's amazing how much pride some people take in their stupidity.

I mean, I'm a idiot. But the difference in me and folks like Rand Paul is that I don't prop myself up in front if cameras to celebrate it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-16, 16:49

Dr. Scarf......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tensions-rise-between-the-white-house-and-cdc-as-birx-critiques-virus-tracking/ar-BB14aWPv?li=BBnb7Kz

In particular, Dr. Deborah Birx, coordinator for the President's coronavirus task force, has become increasingly critical of the CDC, making clear in recent meetings that she is more than frustrated with the agency, according to two senior administration officials. Specifically, Birx believes the way the CDC gathers data on the coronavirus is antiquated, causing inaccurate and delayed numbers on both virus cases and deaths.
Even as the President has publicly rebuked Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, he remains totally supportive of Birx, officials tell CNN. "She is charming and listens to him. She has found a way to shut down his bad ideas without making him feel diminished, unlike Fauci and some of the others," said one senior administration official. The President has expressed on multiple occasions how great he thinks Birx is, the official said, "It is clear that she has his ear."

hmmmmmmm, poor Donny doesn't like to feel diminished.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 06:14

How many pro-life Americans will descend on the Capitol in protest when we hit 100,000 deaths?

'cause.. ya know, every life is precious.

And they're pro-life.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-18, 08:03

Gotta hand it to these ghouls in the administration. They’ve got a playbook. Demonize the CDC, blame them for the response and testing capabilities, announce a vaccine before the election, run on government sucks we did this on our own through private enterprise.

And presto Maderna announces phase two trials....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 08:28

kingstonlake wrote:Gotta hand it to these ghouls in the administration. They’ve got a playbook. Demonize the CDC, blame them for the response and testing capabilities, announce a vaccine before the election, run on government sucks we did this on our own through private enterprise.

And presto Maderna announces phase two trials....
the problem is that the knuckle-draggin' stupid Americans believe what the mainstream media reports.. because their racism, bigotry and misogyny overrides any other personal attribute they might have..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-18, 08:41

I put the over/under on Trumps appointee at the “failed” CDC being axed at 5 days.

Place your bets.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-18, 08:47

Any catch Peter Navarro yesterday on This Week? Holy crap the lies that guy was trying to promulgate.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-18, 09:25

kingstonlake wrote:I put the over/under on Trumps appointee at the “failed” CDC being axed at 5 days.

Place your bets.

To be fair, I've heard other complaints about the CDC in the past that it has become too politicized (i.e., politics before medicine) in recent years, that people there are extremely talented, but that they don't speak up/out. So yeah, he's blaming a culture that he helped create (or at least nurture).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-18, 09:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:Any catch Peter Navarro yesterday on This Week? Holy crap the lies that guy was trying to promulgate.

Unfortunately, yes. I felt dumber for having seen it. He's a special kind of idiot fuckwad.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-18, 09:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I put the over/under on Trumps appointee at the “failed” CDC being axed at 5 days.

Place your bets.

To be fair, I've heard other complaints about the CDC in the past that it has become too politicized (i.e., politics before medicine) in recent years, that people there are extremely talented, but that they don't speak up/out. So yeah, he's blaming a culture that he helped create (or at least nurture).

I’m also wondering what Birx beef is with statistical reporting being “antiquated”. Of all things to have a beef over? The way they report? Does she not like the “numbers”?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 09:38

what I'm getting from this thread is that the virus isn't a hoax, that it's not going to magically disappear, that it's not going away in April when it warms up, that injecting disinfectant isn't a good idea, that we're approaching 100,000 Americans dead and that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is presiding over the worst economy since The Great Depression.

I wonder how the fine folks in Mio are doing?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 09:40

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I’m also wondering what Birx beef is with statistical reporting being “antiquated”. Of all things to have a beef over? The way they report? Does she not like the “numbers”?
to be fair, Dr Scarf also said that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's ability to understand numbers and detail was very impressive.. so, yeah.. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-18, 09:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what I'm getting from this thread is that the virus isn't a hoax, that it's not going to magically disappear, that it's not going away in April when it warms up, that injecting disinfectant isn't a good idea, that we're approaching 100,000 Americans dead and that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is presiding over the worst economy since The Great Depression.

It's still a hoax, and it will magically disappear in November after Trump is reelected. Just ask Eric.

[tw]1262144901451591680[/tw]

Those Democrats are pretty smart if they convinced the Republican senate to spend to trillions on a hoax.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-18, 11:20

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't know if you've ever worked much with data, but part of my job requires dealing with research numbers and data. There are tons of different ways to collect and report the data, some better than others. Some of that data collection/reporting methods are absolutely antiquated and therefore the accuracy isn't as good as it should be. Nielsen being the most famous of them. Tens of billions of dollars annually are allocated based on that, and people always complain that it is outdated and not good enough. But it is still the industry standard, because it would take such a massive investment to update it.

The point is that data collection and reporting methods in general are often outdated. It isn't a cheap or easy thing to constantly update the way it is done, and there isn't often the will or funding to do it even if the people involved want to.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 12:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what I'm getting from this thread is that the virus isn't a hoax, that it's not going to magically disappear, that it's not going away in April when it warms up, that injecting disinfectant isn't a good idea, that we're approaching 100,000 Americans dead and that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is presiding over the worst economy since The Great Depression.

It's still a hoax, and it will magically disappear in November after Trump is reelected. Just ask Eric.

[tw]1262144901451591680[/tw]

Those Democrats are pretty smart if they convinced the Republican senate to spend to trillions on a hoax.
imagine being so willfully ignorant that you invite the very people who called it a hoax in February on to discuss how it's still a hoax.. 90,000+ dead Americans later and swimming around in the worst economy since The Great Depression.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-18, 13:03

I don’t think Eric Trump is willfully ignorant.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 13:57

Rocinante wrote:I don’t think Eric Trump is willfully ignorant.
he's just ignorant.

(probably the nicest thing I could say about any of these mutants).

I was referring to the mainstream media outlets that normalize this garbage for their knuckle-draggers to lap up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-18, 14:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I don't know if you've ever worked much with data, but part of my job requires dealing with research numbers and data. There are tons of different ways to collect and report the data, some better than others. Some of that data collection/reporting methods are absolutely antiquated and therefore the accuracy isn't as good as it should be. Nielsen being the most famous of them. Tens of billions of dollars annually are allocated based on that, and people always complain that it is outdated and not good enough. But it is still the industry standard, because it would take such a massive investment to update it.

The point is that data collection and reporting methods in general are often outdated. It isn't a cheap or easy thing to constantly update the way it is done, and there isn't often the will or funding to do it even if the people involved want to.

Yeah that’s above my Pay grade. I just thought it was odd of all the things she could be concerned about......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 15:28

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yeah that’s above my Pay grade. I just thought it was odd of all the things she could be concerned about......
I suspect Dr. Scarf has been told to behave and say the right things if she enjoys being able to pay the bills.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-18, 16:29

The last and most essential command.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-18, 16:34

Trump claims he's been taking hydroxy for weeks.

I don't believe him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-18, 16:35

[tw]1262480905727328259[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-18, 16:42

NigelUno wrote:Trump claims he's been taking hydroxy for weeks.

I don't believe him.

He should have been injecting bleach for a few hours.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-18, 16:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I suspect Dr. Scarf has been told to behave and say the right things if she enjoys being able to pay the bills.

How does it feel to be on the same side as Trump when it comes to Dr Fauci, Bob? Or is Fauci now ok in your book?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-18, 16:54

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I suspect Dr. Scarf has been told to behave and say the right things if she enjoys being able to pay the bills.

How does it feel to be on the same side as Trump when it comes to Dr Fauci, Bob? Or is Fauci now ok in your book?
I don't care for him or any of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's enablers.

I hope that's okay with you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-18, 18:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't care for him or any of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's enablers.

I hope that's okay with you.

I'm guessing Fauci will not be taking questions at any press conferences regarding Trump taking hydroxy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-18, 18:15

[tw]1262504001616166912[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next