Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s

5 posters

Go down

Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s Empty Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:06 pm

I’m stunned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/us/politics/mary-trump-book.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s Empty Re: Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 pm

So you mean to tell me that the guy who wants to inject people with bleach isn't very smart and that fancy educations are something to be admired?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s Empty Re: Per Mary Trump someone was paid to take Donnies SAT’s

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:54 pm

The same man who's paid $1000's for multiple women's affections for an evening would have someone take an SAT test for him? I'm shocked.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:00 pm

I find it pretty sad that with all of the stuff that has come out in this book, none of it is surprising.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:37 pm

I just don’t care about any of this. We know he’s a horrible person who is extremely dangerous by incompetence and/or malice in the position he’s in. Only thing left to do is get him gone and then hopefully charge and imprison the motherfucker.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down