Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

+20
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Probably CF
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Motown Spartan
DWags
tGreenWay
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! Empty Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 15:13

Welcome to our underpass, CF, aka our home. Try to bring a bottle of hooch when you visit and we’ll work on keeping a fire in the oil drum so you can warm your hands. .
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! Empty Re: Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

Post by DWags 2020-07-29, 15:38

Cf? Cf is back?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! Empty Re: Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF!

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-07-29, 15:46

Sounds like a dick.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-29, 16:07

Who?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 16:20

DWags wrote:Cf? Cf is back?

That’s what I’m wondering.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 16:23

Rocinante wrote:Who?

It’s Probably CF, but that means it Might Not Be CF.
How are we supposed to know if s/he doesn’t know?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-07-29, 16:36

sup
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-07-29, 16:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Who?

I am not creative? Ask if 12 is to young?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 16:47

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I am not creative? Ask if 12 is to young?

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 16:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:sup

Low key howdy. Aloof, but often very effective.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-29, 16:51

How’s it hanging?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-29, 16:55

Welcome. Can I borrow $100?

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 17:06

steveschneider wrote:How’s it hanging?

That’s too personal, Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-29, 17:45

You guys have it all wrong. It's not I am not creative, but Colonel Flagg. I can already tell by how stealthy he is.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2020-07-29, 17:53

Hey, guys. New phone, forgot the password to my old account so I hit the reset password button. Forgot the password to that email account. It’s been a thing. Anyway, I’m back. I missed you all.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-29, 18:22

Welcome new poster
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2020-07-29, 18:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome new poster

Thanks
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 18:58

Probably CF wrote:Hey, guys. New phone, forgot the password to my old account so I hit the reset password button. Forgot the password to that email account. It’s been a thing. Anyway, I’m back. I missed you all.

Hugs & kisses.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-07-29, 19:09

Welcome Probably
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-07-29, 19:11

I'll wave and make a moderate level of noise
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-29, 19:32

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I'll wave and make a moderate level of noise

You’re one of those agitators. I’m calling in tGreenWay secret police!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-29, 19:36

4bin? Welcome back.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-07-29, 19:43

Probably Crotch Fungus?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-29, 20:04

Which CF are we talking about here? I was assuming Clarrett's Folly, buy others are saying it's Colonel For bin?

I don't know which is more probable, but the laws of probability suggest that we will know at some point. Probably, that is.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2020-07-29, 20:09

Clarett’s Folly
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-29, 20:23

So. About that $100?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-29, 20:53

Probably CF wrote:Clarett’s Folly

cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-07-29, 21:04

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Probably Crotch Fungus?

There's no probably about that
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-07-29, 21:11

Seems fake. Clarret's left to take the defensive backs coaching position at Blue Mountain State.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-29, 21:12

Probably CF wrote:Clarett’s Folly

Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! 1550444538 bounce Swillers everywhere, put your hands together and make big noise as we welcome new poster Probably CF! 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-07-29, 21:35

Good Day sir.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-29, 21:38

Who’s gonna break the news to CF about Mel Fickell?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-29, 21:53

kingstonlake wrote:Who’s gonna break the news to CF about Mel Fickell?

Let WBH tell the tale. He tells it the best.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-29, 21:59

There's no motherfucker like CF to talk football with. I mean no other mother fucker.

People I've met on this board.

Nigel (hooked me up, big time)
CF
Duffy (old acquaintance)
Nordic
MSU98
Bob (felt honored and was in the presence of greatness)
Death Roe

Who am I missing?

I can't advertise my tailgate enough on this board. I want to meet every one of you idiots. If we have the ability for any tailgates at all, I promise I will buy good beer for all of you fuckers. I'm a drink bud light. sue me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2020-07-29, 22:15

Hey dude
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2020-07-29, 22:23

Good to be back. I’m chillin’ here on the couch watching the new season of Last Chance U. It’s weird not immediately hating half the team and the coach on this season’s iteration.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-07-29, 23:15

DWags wrote:There's no motherfucker like CF to talk football with. I mean no other mother fucker.

CF
Duffy (old acquaintance)
Nordic
MSU98
Death Roe

Who am I missing?

I can't advertise my tailgate enough on this board. I want to meet every one of you idiots. If we have the ability for any tailgates at all, I promise I will buy good beer for all of you fuckers. I'm a drink bud light. sue me.

Every time I've tailgated, I told the hubby we need to stop by yours. We have good intentions, but then we usually get too drunk/lazy to find you
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-07-29, 23:17

I’m glad to hear you’re back. This board needs posters like you
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-30, 07:01

Dendrobates wrote:
DWags wrote:There's no motherfucker like CF to talk football with. I mean no other mother fucker.

CF
Duffy (old acquaintance)
Nordic
MSU98
Death Roe

Who am I missing?

Every time I've tailgated, I told the hubby we need to stop by yours. We have good intentions, but then we usually get too drunk/lazy to find you

Completely understand. Just know that it’s an open invitation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-30, 09:14

Probably CF wrote:Good to be back. I’m chillin’ here on the couch watching the new season of Last Chance U. It’s weird not immediately hating half the team and the coach on this season’s iteration.

Great to have you back!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next